• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5A EAST GIRLS

Started by AllAmericanpride, January 26, 2015, 09:26:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AllAmericanpride

So who's the best 5A east girls player this year ?

Chief-Chickasaw

Their are some really good players in this conference but my Homer vote goes to Blytheville's Daja Prude. I think she is averaging something crazy like 28 points a game and 10 rebounds. Anyone who plays the Lady Chicks has to know she is the only person on the team you have to stop and no one has really stopped her.

pioneers

Ali tucker from nettleton she can flat out stroke it from the outside only weakness is finishing in paint in traffic.

Ashleigh Guthrie from valley view she can finish with the best of them inside just isn't very consistent shooting from outside.

AllAmericanpride

Prude is just about the strongest player in the conference . She can attack the basket from just about any where on the floor . My only concern is will she be able to do the same at the next level
?

Chief-Chickasaw

Prude's issue is the reverse of the Nettleton girl. Prude needs developed an outside shot. I know this issue has been brought up to her by Coach Young. This is and offseason plan for her to work on. She didn't put in the work she needed to last offseason but she seems willing to put in the work now.
   I may not call Prude the best player in the conference but she is definitely the MVP. I don't think any other girl in this conference could be part of Blytheville's team and do what Prude does

Grond

I think you guys got the list right, with Tucker, Guthrie, & Prude.

Should their be a Lady from Batesville or GCT? The teams are playing well, but I haven't seen them play much, and I don't know their rosters.

Also, think any of the three ladies listed could play on Saturdays? I could see Tucker & Guthrie at NAIA colleges.  Prude might get there, but Blytheville has to put together a winning season to help her chances of success.

pioneers

Quote from: Grond on January 31, 2015, 12:49:08 pm
I think you guys got the list right, with Tucker, Guthrie, & Prude.

Should their be a Lady from Batesville or GCT? The teams are playing well, but I haven't seen them play much, and I don't know their rosters.

Also, think any of the three ladies listed could play on Saturdays? I could see Tucker & Guthrie at NAIA colleges.  Prude might get there, but Blytheville has to put together a winning season to help her chances of success.
Tucker and Guthrie will for sure play at the next level if they want to. Just from here say I've heard that tucker is getting looked at by Lyon and several other schools. Idk of any certain school looking at Guthrie but she is definitely good enough for the next level.

kleinjd

I can't believe no one has mentioned Ja'Brisha Hawkins from FC! 

rheddhoss

Is J-Hawk getting any looks? She may be small but dynamite comes in small packages!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas