• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Harrison Golden Goblins @ Greenbrier Panthers

Started by Go Postal, January 20, 2015, 10:20:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Go Postal

Another "Old West" rivalry game.  This game will be played at the 'Briar patch.
Both teams lost to other "Old West" rivals last game.  Harrison (3-1) by 4 to Morrilton (3-1).  Greenbrier (1-3) by 5 to Vilonia (2-2).  Both teams are ticked.  Still early in the season, but both teams know that a West win and tiebreaker points is all that matters to go to playoffs in the Wild, Wild West.  Should be another good game.

Comments and insights are welcomed...

Vteagle

After having seen both these teams play, I expect nothing less than an exciting game!  Not really sure I could give the edge to either team.  It will be a war!

HockeySticks

I agree, Goblins never play well at Greenbrier. I'll say Greenbrier sweeps.

sevenof400

However, I don't think Greenbrier has an answer for Husky.  Harrison boys to prevail.

I would expect the Greenbrier girls to bounce back after the V loss but an emotional game like that can take its toll.  Even at that, I believe I saw more top to bottom quality from Greenbrier than Harrison so I will pick the GB girls here. 

Jock

Greenbrier is a good team. Harrison is a complete team - at every position. Normally I'd say Harrison by 10 or more... But at the Patch, GB seems to get all the calls and every loose ball. They hard to beat at home. I say Gobs in a close one.

Sidebar:  Matchup between the two bigs should be exciting - #11 Gobs v #44 GB

AT

Go Postal

Go Postal

Harrison Golden Goblins  68
Greenbier Panthers  66

Final.

Harrison Lady Goblins  46
Greenbrier Lady Panthers  38

Final.

The 'briar Patch is a hard place to play at, but...

Great games Greenbrier Lady Panthers and Panthers!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas