• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tmycjy pick for Quarterfinal of state playoffs

Started by tmycjy, November 10, 2018, 12:58:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

November 10, 2018, 12:58:27 pm Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 08:23:34 pm by tmycjy
Tmycjy pick for quarterfinal of state playoffs

Blytheville 31  :-* ( 7-4 Blytheville won last week over HSLS 41-27 this week they take on Morrilton in the quarterfinals and wins to move there season to 8-4 and Semi Finals Will Blytheville and there staff win this game only time will tell for sure )
Morrilton 21  :'( ( 7-4 Morrilton won a closes game last week by beating a good Parkview team 28-26 this week they take on Blytheville and lose to end there season at 7-5 and quarterfinals with the QB healthy again can they win this game only time will tell for sure )

Texarkana 28  :o ( 10-1 Texarkana won last week over Nettleton 27-7 this in the quarterfinal Texarkana take on LR Christian and lose to end there season at 10-2 and the quarterfinals this game could go eather way both team are some of the favorite for the state tittle will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
LR Christian 38  8) (10-1 LR Christian won last week over Greenbrier 63-26 this week in the quarterfinals they take on Texarkana and wins to move there season to 11-1 and semi Finals this game is 2 school that are some of the favorite for the state tittle this game could go eather way will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Pulaski Academy 38  ;) (10-1 P.A. won last week over Alma 57-21 this week they take on one of the 5A beat team LR McClellan and win to move there season to 11-1 and semi finals will P.A. be the 5 time state champion only time will tell for sure)
LR McClellan 21  :'(  (10-1 LRMC Won last week over Valley View 24-14 this week LRMC take on 4 time state champion P.A. and lose to end there season at 10-2 and quarterfinals and if they lose it will be the last game they ever play do to the school closing and will become the new Southwest high school with the LR Fair will they win this game to keep there season going before they close only time will tell for sure)

Harrison 14  :o (11-0 Harrison won last week over White Hall 49-7 this week Harrison take on Wynne and in my book they get shock by Wynne and lose to end there season at 11-1 and Quarterfinals this game could go eather way so don't be surprise if Harrison win this game will my dark horse for the state tittle knock off my favorite team Wynne only time will tell for sure)
Wynne 21  :o  ( 7-4 Wynne won last week over Camden Fairview 10-6 this week Wynne take on 11-0 Harrison and pull off the upset to move there season to 8-4 and Semi Finals this game could go eather way will Wynne beat the 11-0 Harrison only time will tell for sure)

this is my pick for the quarterfinals so good luck and drive safe

here is my record from each week

week 0 10-5
week 1 17-9
week 2 22-5
week 3 12-6
week 4 13-3
week 5  9-7
week 6 14-2
week 7 14-2
week 8 14-2
week 9 13-3
week 10 13-3
1st Round 7-1

for a season total of 158-48

so good luck and remember play with pride this week there are 24 school who wish they were playing this week that are not playing and there are 8 school this week who will put there equipment up Monday so in my book u are 24 teams better then they are because you are still playing so take pride in that so good luck and drive safe

PA Bruin Fan

Wynne over Harrison?  That's a bold prediction.  I like it

PercussionMan

Quote from: PA Bruin Fan on November 10, 2018, 01:14:19 pm
Wynne over Harrison?  That’s a bold prediction.  I like it

Bold indeed....maybe a bit insane.  I don't see Harrison losing their undefeated season at home.

JacketFan

November 10, 2018, 01:57:32 pm #3 Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 07:01:00 pm by JacketFan
Quote from: tmycjy on November 10, 2018, 12:58:27 pm
Tmycjy pick for quarterfinal of state playoffs

Blytheville 31  :-* ( 7-4 Blytheville won last week over HSLS 41-27 this week they take on Morrilton in the quarterfinals and wins to move there season to 8-4 and Simi Finals Will Blytheville and there staff win this game only time will tell for sure )
Morrilton 21  :'( ( 7-4 Morrilton won a closes game last week by beating a good Parkview team 28-26 this week they take on Blytheville and lose to end there season at 7-5 and quarterfinals with the QB healthy again can they win this game only time will tell for sure )

Texarkana 28  :o (
LR Christian 38  8)

Pulaski Academy 38  ;)
LR McClellan 21  :'(

Harrison 14  :o
Wynne 21  :o
Great picks Tmycjy, I am with you 100%, Go Jackets

Go Postal

PercussionMan

Quote from: Go Postal on November 10, 2018, 06:10:07 pm
14 points!
At Harrison?

Wynne's defense from the last few years could have probably made that happen, but then again, they would not have been a #3 seed.  I see Harrison winning this one pretty easily.

tmycjy

Good luck this week to the last 8 team left and play with pride this week because of that

tmycjy

good luck to all teams  tomarrow night and good luck to Wynne I will be there tomarrow night

tmycjy

TMYCJY Goes in quarterfinals 2-2 for a season total of 160-50

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas