• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2017 Basketball Finals DVD's

Started by fidelitylocal6, March 17, 2017, 10:32:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

fidelitylocal6

If you would like to order a copy of any of the 2017 Basketball State Championship Broadcasts that aired on the CW and Fidelity Local 6, submit your order by email to matt.johnson2@fidelitycommunications.com. DVD's are $15 a piece plus $3 shipping and handling. The DVD will include the broadcast in its entirety. Please email me if you have any questions.

Matt Johnson
Fidelity Local 6 Production Manager

Oldref

Quote from: fidelitylocal6 on March 17, 2017, 10:32:47 am
If you would like to order a copy of any of the 2017 Basketball State Championship Broadcasts that aired on the CW and Fidelity Local 6, submit your order by email to matt.johnson2@fidelitycommunications.com. DVD's are $15 a piece plus $3 shipping and handling. The DVD will include the broadcast in its entirety. Please email me if you have any questions.

Matt Johnson
Fidelity Local 6 Production Manager

Matt I was going to order one for Bay and Wonderview girls but actually viewed it last night. The announcers had all kind of facts wrong concerning Bay girls said they had won state 3 out of last four years which is Bay boys not girls. This was Bay Lady Jackets first state championship, They never called Mallory Hartley by her name correctly and it seemed they talked a lot more about Wonderview in defeat than about Bay winning it. Maybe they knew them better which is possible but as they say on Fox is was not really fair and balanced news:-).......Is this the broadcast that the National highs school federation is offering for sale?

Also most of the first quarter was missing from the copy I saw.

Hey don't get me wrong I am not mad about it matter of fact I am a happy guy that Bay won cant keep from smiling when I think about it. :-)

Thanks

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas