• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top girl players and teams

Started by Coachbanks12, July 08, 2015, 01:06:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coachbanks12

Just wanting to know who are the top girls in 5a 2016 2017 and 2018 and who are top teams. Who are they playing summer ball with and how are they doing?

MDXPHD

Quote from: Coachbanks12 on July 08, 2015, 01:06:56 pm
Just wanting to know who are the top girls in 5a 2016 2017 and 2018 and who are top teams. Who are they playing summer ball with and how are they doing?

Where are those hot springs girls playing that you mentioned last year? They get to play high school this year right?

Coachbanks12

Ariana Guinn is playing with Arkansas Mavericks Elite 2018 and she played some with Senior Jammers team. Imani Honey is playing with Arkansas Matrix and she played some with Arkansas Mavericks Elite 2018. They are both ready for high school ball they are gonna shock teams this year the Hot Springs Trojan girls will be good

BigLion10

Hot Springs looked very good when we played them last week in Jessieville played us a heckuva game

Coachbanks12

Which team was yours sir? We are young only have 2 seniors but we will be good

BigLion10

England coachbanks, I remember watching the honey girl in Jr high at mtn pine she was real good then

Coachbanks12

Yeah that's a pretty good team championship this year perhaps?

BigLion10

July 27, 2015, 09:14:48 am #7 Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 09:18:52 am by BigLion10
Hopefully we can this year, we have a few seniors that would like to go out with a bang but we have good talent the next couple of years as well

Coachbanks12

Hot Springs will have a quick turnaround we will make state this year and do good but the next 2yrs we going for that ring

BigLion10

Yea I figure we will be battling for rings in 2a for the next few years as well

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas