• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Maumelle-McClellan Play-By-Play and Chatter

Started by WPWells, March 14, 2015, 05:07:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WPWells

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Chief_Osceola™

McClellan won 82-73.

Very proud of Maumelle - McClellan was the better team tonight but we never quit even after getting down by 20 in the 2nd half. We actually made things interesting in the 4th but the Lions had an answer everytime we cut the lead to single digits.

Congratulations to McClellan - they are an outstanding basketball team.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on March 14, 2015, 08:42:21 pm
McClellan won 82-73.

Very proud of Maumelle - McClellan was the better team tonight but we never quit even after getting down by 20 in the 2nd half. We actually made things interesting in the 4th but the Lions had an answer everytime we cut the lead to single digits.

Thanks for the info.

Here is a crazy bit of info.

2A Clarendon had 3 wins over state title winners this year, but got beat in first round of state. The y beat Pine Bluff, McClellan and England.

Chief_Osceola™

Clarendon has an insane highlight video from this year.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on March 14, 2015, 08:48:08 pm
Clarendon has an insane highlight video from this year.

To bad it ended 4 games shy of the title. Lol

RetiredBB

Congratulations to McClellan for winning the state 5A title. They played an amazing game. Congratulations to Maumelle also for getting runners up.

ISU7

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 14, 2015, 08:45:51 pm
Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on March 14, 2015, 08:42:21 pm
McClellan won 82-73.

Thanks for the info.

Here is a crazy bit of info.

2A Clarendon had 3 wins over state title winners this year, but got beat in first round of state. The y beat Pine Bluff, McClellan and England.
Who cares. Let these teams have there moments This isn't about Clarendon! Let it go people 😄😎

NEark tigers

Man, this guy just did not know when to let it go. Now watch him post something about Earle in his next post.

Congrats to both teams.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

March 14, 2015, 10:24:10 pm #9 Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 10:25:52 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: NEark tigers on March 14, 2015, 10:10:57 pm
Man, this guy just did not know when to let it go. Now watch him post something about Earle in his next post.

Congrats to both teams.

No, I won't post about them, they couldn't beat any of the 4 teams I listed.

The other post I made does have relevance to one of the teams in this thread.

mijally

I don't think there's any doubt Monk is the best junior in the state but Andre Jones from McClellan has to be up there with the rest. He's quite a talent. Keith Hayes was the difference maker last night.

Go Postal

March 15, 2015, 01:03:30 pm #11 Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 01:09:44 pm by Go Postal
Congratulations, McClellan!  You have proven that you are the Champion in the 5A boys.  Great Job!  You also have given Central the bragging rights over the West, South and East for the next year. ;D
Congratulations, Maumelle!  You have proven that you are better than 30 other teams with the State Runner-up in the 5A boys.  Nothing to hang your head down about.  Great Job!  You also have given the West bragging rights over South and East.  You also beat a Central team earlier in the playoffs. ;)

Two great teams!

See some of you posters in the Spring sport's forums.

Lrbasketballguru

Quote from: mijally on March 15, 2015, 08:56:14 am
I don't think there's any doubt Monk is the best junior in the state but Andre Jones from McClellan has to be up there with the rest. He's quite a talent. Keith Hayes was the difference maker last night.

Hayes was the best on the team simply because of his ability to shoot the three tremendously well and because he was more skilled than Andre. Andre needs to hone his fundamentals because his ceiling is extremely high due to his amazing athleticism.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas