• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5a south Vs 5a west

Started by vtowneagles, February 21, 2015, 06:20:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

vtowneagles

February 21, 2015, 06:20:44 pm Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 06:26:38 pm by vtowneagles
Who's Vilonia going to beat in the first round? What's white hall and chapels chances? I like Vilonia by 15 against either of them! Someone give me a reason to think otherwise

Go Postal

February 21, 2015, 07:34:45 pm #1 Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 07:37:14 pm by Go Postal
Quote from: vtowneagles on February 21, 2015, 06:20:44 pm
Who's Vilonia going to beat in the first round? What's white hall and chapels chances? I like Vilonia by 15 against either of them! Someone give me a reason to think otherwise
For the West...
Depends if you are talking about Girls or Boys games.  Girls playoff teams have been set.  Seeding are still a question with 2 games to go.  Boys playoff teams have been set for 3 teams, who goes to the playoff on 4 is still a question with 2 games to go.  Fourth or more seed is still a question with 2 games to go.

vtowneagles

No one cares about girls basketball.. Shouldn't be a sport

Go Postal

Quote from: vtowneagles on February 21, 2015, 07:37:27 pm
says the one that has their town's girls winning and can maybe be the West conference Champs.  hmm...

vtowneagles

It wouldn't be any different if they were 0-15 or if they beat every team by 20! Could care less

Vteagle

Nice to see I support ONLY the boys( insert sarcasm now)!  It is really nice to see the Vtown boys coaches and girls coaches working together this year!! Very noticeable!  Get on board vtowneagles!!

Marblehog

100 bucks says both my daughters can outshoot you

beach bum

February 22, 2015, 01:36:34 pm #7 Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 07:03:06 pm by beach bum
Quote from: Marblehog on February 22, 2015, 12:45:11 pm
100 bucks says both my daughters can outshoot you

I 100% agree. Even though I was all conference twice in basketball there were 4 or 5 ladies from the girls' team who could have dominated me in a game of shooting 50 three pointers while in the gym(luckily I knew how to get to the rim). Some ladies have serious range. Those are my favorite girls games when the 3 balls are dropping.

vtowneagles

February 22, 2015, 06:08:00 pm #8 Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 06:21:19 pm by vtowneagles
Do I get to guard them while they shoot? If so I'll take that bet you're gonna regret!

If not then I bet $10,000,000,000,000 that I can beat them  in any other category you pick that has to do with basketball! Also not saying that I wish badly for the girls! I hope they win state break all the girls basketball records there is... But it is one of the worst things human eyes can watch!!

With all due respect of course!

Marblehog

beach bum

This is getting intriguing  :)

vtowneagles

vtowneagles

I'll let you pick anything baby (dicky V voice)! Defense dribbling passing speed agility 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 5v5! Any good shooter can knock down open shots it's about being able to create shots and get to the rim!

EagleProud

It's nice to see that the support that the girls show the boys teams are reciprocated (insert sarcasm).  Considering that the girls here in Vilonia have out played the boys in recent years and made it to state for how many years in a row now?  Remind me....when was the last time the boys made state....wait....I'm going to have to look it up...it's been too long.  Our girls are proud of our boys and show due respect and would appreciate the same.  It's not about boys or girls...it's about supporting your school and all of the student athletes regardless of whether you deem them "up to your standards".  Coach Goers has done a wonderful job with the boys team over the past couple of seasons.  I hope that they go far in State.  But just because it is girls basketball doesn't mean that there isn't talent in the floor.

vtowneagles

February 22, 2015, 07:57:47 pm #14 Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 08:10:20 pm by vtowneagles
It's just the talent that you watch during a girls basketball hurts your eyes! Like I said earlier I wish nothing but the best for the girls! The girls have been better against their competition for the past 20 years! Coach Riley is a great coach and gets the best out of his girls! But you would be hard pressed to tell me that any of the Vilonia boys basketball teams would get beat by any of the Vilonia girls basketball teams! I don't go to Vilonia anymore so I pick and choose what teams I want to watch and cheer for! But I can assure you that when I was in highschool I was the loudest and proudest in the student section for the girls game, not because I liked to watch them play but because I enjoyed having school spirit! I'm not saying that the girls haven't been good but my definition of good and y'all's might be a little different maybe because I don't look at the game of basketball different for boys or girls!

Ponca

vtowneagles

What burns me up is when ignorant people say  "oh the Vilonia girls are better than the boys" it literally makes me LOL ROTFL LMBO

Cajun Hog

We are not trashing girls on here..

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas