• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Private 7A West "Central Sucks" Thread

Started by ARDA2, November 17, 2008, 07:42:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: baitshop on November 17, 2008, 11:04:25 pm
Conversely, the West women continued to dominate the "finesse" sports in the 7A with this Southside Lady Rebels' win in the Archery finals......

dang it, she's in the way of the peg board.

Billyo62

Quote from: 007 on November 18, 2008, 07:37:43 am
Conversely, the West women continued to dominate the "finesse" sports in the 7A with this Southside Lady Rebels' win in the Archery finals......

dang it, she's in the way of the peg board.

Dang! I didn't even see the pegboard until you brought it up!

mack

Quote from: ARDA2 on November 17, 2008, 07:42:17 pm
I have been reading the threads this week and have become dismayed by the congenial attitude some the West fans have been displaying towards Central fans.  On close reading I can see at times West fans converging on agreement with Central fans or at times acknowledge validity of their arguments.  I think we need a Newt Gingrich or Karl Rove no prisoners attitude until Friday night is over.  Perhaps some of the problem is that the other threads are public and we Westies have to "get along".  So if we have our own private thread in which Central fans cannot read or comment, we can say what we think.  Central readers you are on the honor system not to read from this post forward.

Central Sucks Today, Yesterday, Any Day!!!! 

Ah,  you guys left a loophole.  Being a NLR muslim, I am invoking the hospitality rule of the desert nomads.  You see,  baitshop broke bread with birdman, earl and me last weekend.  Heck, he even paid the entire tab[which was not small] at Buffalo Wild wings.
This was good since birdman and I were fixin' to slip out the backdoor and leave him and earl with the tab anyway. I now have full access to your secret thread. 

I'm sure I will learn much.

ARDA2

Quote from: baitshop on November 17, 2008, 08:02:19 pm
I agree.....half of those guys over there have already admitted that they were PRICKS.....heck, Valleysports and stattracker act like they are running for the jerk of the Month......

Bunch of weenies over there playing with those rinky dink Boys Club offenses.......

And they set over there and tell us that we are arrogant....whatever!!.....if arrogant means that we are kicking their butts all over the field....then yeah.....we got a major case of arrogant.....

Crap, Russellville is the only team that they have that has won a playoff in the last two years.....and Russellville was a WEST team.....

But we probably need to enjoy them this week.......next week they will all be gone!!

Valleysport and stattracker fret about the upcoming games this Friday

BTW Mack..welcome

ARDA2

Massey Ratings
School           Rating            Sched           Offense             Defense             Power Note
Bentonville     1.87 (1)           30.72 (6)       37.93 (9)          27.38 (1)           42.87 (2)   
Har-Ber         1.85 (2)           32.53 (3)       42.71 (5)          24.21 (2)           44.48 (1)   
Southside      1.67 (3)           30.98 (5)       41.50 (7)          19.35 (7)           38.41 (5)   
Cabot           1.65 (4)           22.90 (15)      41.55 (6)          19.73 (6)           38.84 (3)   
Northside      1.62 (5)            31.44 (4)       47.63 (2)          13.45 (10)          38.63 (4)   
Bryant          1.37 (6)            24.87 (13)      33.35 (12)        21.06 (4)            31.97 (8 )   
Russellville     1.35 (7)            24.31 (14)     30.76 (13)         22.47 (3)           30.79 (10)   
Springdale     1.34 (8 )          33.97 (1)        49.87 (1)          7.74 (14)            35.18 (6)   
NLR               1.34 (9)           28.29 (10)      34.86 (11)       20.66 (5)            33.07 (7)   
LR Cath         1.34 (10)          28.07 (11)      43.10 (3)         10.77 (12)           31.43 (9) 

Rich Sanders
Class 7A
Springdale Har-Ber over Cabot
Fort Smith Southside over Little Rock Catholic
Bentonville over Bryant
FS Northside over Russellville

H**tens
WEEK 12 PREDICTIONS (favored team in ALL CAPS followed by points spread)
Har-Ber at CABOT (6): *******.com Game of the Week. If Cabot doesn't win, the Panthers will be back and better next year.
LR Catholic at FS SOUTHSIDE (1): It's hard to beat a good team twice in one year, but beastly Rebs will wear down Rockets late.
Bryant at BENTONVILLE (10): Tigers avoid turnovers to take low-scoring affair.
FS NORTHSIDE (7) at Russellville: Grizzlies end Russellville hex. Northside coach Darrell Henry is 1-4 against Cyclones.

Typical Central Fan
Quote from: Scorp on November 17, 2008, 08:26:24 pm
Here is what I think....

Bryant will beat Bentonville because, well just because Bentonville plays in the West and is over rated...

Bryant  21
Bentonville 10

Northside vs. Russellville..  Russellville will win because, ...see above

Russellville  13
Northside   10

HarBer vs. Cabot ....  Cabot wins because,   see above

Cabot  28
HarBer 24

Southside vs. Catholic .... Catholic gets the win here because... see above

Catholic 42
Southside  34

....THE WEST IS OVER RATED....
That is all....PARTY ON !!!!!!

Central Fans See Above...

TheReal_Deal24

oh every west team loses haha thats a joke.

Billyo62

Quote from: 479BOYZ on November 18, 2008, 12:24:36 pm
oh every west team loses haha thats a joke.

The only people that think the Central are going to win more games are the people from the Central.

Everyone else on the planet that is picking the West to Dominate are there for " ARROGANT"

man the tips of those arrows could put your eye out. what do you recon she's shootin at?

Scorp

I think she saw Bait "peeking" through the window!!   :o

Quote from: Scorp on November 19, 2008, 08:51:10 am
i thought she might have bait, 7A, and billyo ducktaped to that back wall. carrying out the sentence handed down from the central judges. the crime impersonating as west fans. we know that they all have big posters of panthers, hornets, rockets, and cyclones hanging on their bedroom walls.

stattracker

Quote from: 007 on November 19, 2008, 09:26:01 am
i thought she might have bait, 7A, and billyo ducktaped to that back wall. carrying out the sentence handed down from the central judges. the crime impersonating as west fans. we know that they all have big posters of panthers, hornets, rockets, and cyclones hanging on their bedroom walls.

Shoot'em all now!!!!!!!!!!!

Billyo62

Quote from: stattracker on November 19, 2008, 10:37:21 am
Quote from: 007 on November 19, 2008, 09:26:01 am

Shoot'em all now!!!!!!!!!!!

That girl could probably talk me into anything!

Wouldn't even need the bow and arrow.  :o

she probably needs "em" to keep old dudes from the west away from her.

mack

Dang-it bait,,,, I told you not to post that picture of my wife,,,,,,,,,,,

stattracker

Quote from: mack on November 19, 2008, 03:32:46 pm

mack, I knew that was you drinking a beer in the lower right corner of the picture.

your wife sure does have beautiful   BIG   blue eyes.

Billyo62

Quote from: stattracker on November 19, 2008, 03:34:01 pm

mack, I knew that was you drinking a beer in the lower right corner of the picture.

Wow - I never thought of looking in the lower right hand corner....you are so right. lol!!!!

Baitshop

Hey....all you perv's from the Central aren't even supposed to be on this thread........

Go back to your own thread where you fruitcakes have those pictures of all that "Man Love" crap........I knew that you guys were into that crap.......

You guys post a bunch of "rump ranger" stuff and we post how smokin' hot our archery chicks are........

WE ARE KICKIN' YOU GUYS butt ALL OVER THIS BOARD!!!!.....AND FRIDAY NIGHT IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE!!!!.....

BTW.....this young lady is a Southside Dixie Belle........this is what dwade and his buddies were booing this year when we came up there to play...........AYSM??..??..??

ARDA2

Baitshop, I have been helping with putting new signs around Southside today.  Here is one we put up in the vistor bathroom.

Baitshop

Quote from: ARDA2 on November 19, 2008, 08:36:37 pm
Baitshop, I have been helping with putting new signs around Southside today.  Here is one we put up in the vistor bathroom.

Well....you know....it IS an all boys school......

farmtown balla

November 20, 2008, 09:54:06 am #70 Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 11:34:15 am by farmtown balla
i hate the central....no good teams at all over there.

Quote from: farmtown balla on November 20, 2008, 09:54:06 am
i hate the centraly....no good teams at all over there.
i don't know about that, judsonia has a pretty good football team with 23 d-1 prospects.

ARDA2

Scooter's football muse partaking in a "incense" ritual, hoping to divine a game plan to defeat the Rebs without home cooking by the refs.  Warning to LRC fans, Southside does not permit this type of "incense" on campus.

Quote from: ARDA2 on November 20, 2008, 11:05:58 am
Scooter's football muse partaking in a "incense" ritual, hoping to divine a game plan to defeat the Rebs without home cooking by the refs.  Warning to LRC fans, Southside does not permit this type of "incense" on campus.

thats okay here as long as you stay in the smoking section of the stadium.

Billyo62

Quote from: ARDA2 on November 20, 2008, 11:05:58 am

As Billy Joel said " Catholic girls start much too late"  ;D

Valleysports

I opened this private subject but skipped the first 2 pages! I was down through the 15th page of HarBer vs Cabot, but when I switched to the 16th page it all vanished! Was that Eagle for real?  I wonder if one of you west guys are pulling our legs? If not, then that was bizarre (scared to death I'm going to misspell something and get thrown in the Eagle, 479, Alum_Springdale, Club).  You know there are vidoe's of your Archer and she's not from Springdale!  ::)

ARDA2

Where's the videos?

I wish they didn't erase the HarBer Cabot thread..it was a lot of fun.   

Quote from: ARDA2 on November 20, 2008, 01:46:57 pm
Where's the videos?

I wish they didn't erase the HarBer Cabot thread..it was a lot of fun.   
since we've barely discussed it , any thoughts on the cabot har-ber game sometime later this week

Billyo62

Quote from: Valleysports on November 20, 2008, 01:44:30 pm
I opened this private subject but skipped the first 2 pages! I was down through the 15th page of HarBer vs Cabot, but when I switched to the 16th page it all vanished! Was that Eagle for real?  I wonder if one of you west guys are pulling our legs? If not, then that was bizarre (scared to death I'm going to misspell something and get thrown in the Eagle, 479, Alum_Springdale, Club).  You know there are vidoe's of your Archer and she's not from Springdale!  ::)

No It just got too mean,  479 tried to start the Cabot vs harber back up and it got yanked to.

Probably a good thing, but I sent the Moderator a message to get those guys off that thread, they had nothing to say about Cabot or Harber they were recruiting players for a semi-pro team.

Scorp

Quote from: Valleysports on November 20, 2008, 01:44:30 pm

Same here....  I went to a meeting, came back and was trying to read all the posts that had happened on that thread within an hour.  It was really, I mean REALLY, getting good and it vanished when I went to the last page.    What did I  miss?   ???

TheReal_Deal24

gangsta stuff ppl saying they were going to shoot other ppl it was bad haha

Valleysports

Do you think it was the KBR or something poster? He said if ya'll don't cut the racial crap he would dump this subject.  He might not have meant stop looking at it!  ;D

The U-tubes were passed around work about a year ago - since then I've seen her on the hunting channel.  I'll ask around!  Bet you can go to U-tubes and find it.

Now we aren't going to have a clue about the CABOT VS HAR-BER GAME!

I'm 5 post behind again!  ::)

crap!!!!!!!!!!  my bunt cake burned while i was keeping up with the cabot vs har-ber soap opera.

Scorp

Quote from: Valleysports on November 20, 2008, 01:53:37 pm
Do you think it was the KBR or something poster? He said if ya'll don't cut the racial crap he would dump this subject.  He might not have meant stop looking at it!  ;D

The U-tubes were passed around work about a year ago - since then I've seen her on the hunting channel.  I'll ask around!  Bet you can go to U-tubes and find it.

Yep,  I noticed that too.  It took our post counts out with it.    :'(

TheReal_Deal24

i had like 50 or 60 SOB that makes me mad

Billyo62

Quote from: Valleysports on November 20, 2008, 01:53:37 pm

Valley  it was crazy  and the only poster that brought up race  was Eaglestar 24...

we all just hammered him on the gangsta talk...  "yo dun want nun of dis in yo face" kinda of mularkey  ... he just sounded ignorant!  it got shut down!

Harber 14  Cabot 10  ...can't even remember my original prediction!

raisingkane

Billyo62

raisingkane

you should have saved them...
some of them were CLASSIC.

TheReal_Deal24

haha i think this thread has brought everyone together for the better haha

Billyo62

Quote from: 479BOYZ on November 20, 2008, 02:11:19 pm
haha i think this thread has brought everyone together for the better haha

After that I'm almost ready for a Group " Thread" Hug!   ;D

Billyo62

Quote from: raisingkane on November 20, 2008, 02:09:49 pm
you should have saved them...
some of them were CLASSIC.

We may not EVER see anything that Fast and Crazy for a long time!

TheReal_Deal24

i know the numbers were going crazy everytime i tried to post it keep saying new post reply i had to click on it like 4 times haha

Billyo62

Quote from: 479BOYZ on November 20, 2008, 02:16:02 pm
i know the numbers were going crazy everytime i tried to post it keep saying new post reply i had to click on it like 4 times haha

I tried to post once and it said there were already 6 new posts.

if we can get the players to play the game half as good as the post were, it will the best game of the year!!!

TheReal_Deal24

Billyo62

Quote from: 007 on November 20, 2008, 02:20:05 pm
if we can get the players to play the game half as good as the post were, it will the best game of the year!!!
It already has the makings of being the best game so far this year!  as far as the crazy posting over the last couple of hours... I'm worn out!   ;D

raisingkane

haha, what are we gonna do when this turns into a dud game.

Billyo62

Quote from: raisingkane on November 20, 2008, 02:28:36 pm
haha, what are we gonna do when this turns into a dud game.

I think it's going to be a Brutal football game no matter who ends up winning!

raisingkane

yeah, but after all this talking it up, what if it turns out both JV teams show up . haha

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas