• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tigers Sign 29

Started by Lionheart88, February 05, 2015, 10:53:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lionheart88

OBU lost 20 seniors, the winningest group in program history.  This new bunch they're bringing in will have mighty big shoes to fill.

http://www.obutigers.com/news/2015/2/4/FB_0204151216.aspx
Y'all see any familiar names?  What do we know about these kids?

Lions84

Tons of Ark boys and only 2 from Texas.

WPWells

September 16, 2015, 12:33:04 pm #2 Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 12:35:21 pm by 12th Man CHS
That's not information about them - only where they're from. That post had absolutely no point

I see this thread is from several months ago, but I saw Berry play last year and he's a solid running back. The Geese were very good linebacker/end hybrids for ECS last year. I don't know much about anyone else, but since this thread was bumped I thought I'd give an answer

Valleysports

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on September 16, 2015, 12:33:04 pm
That's not information about them - only where they're from. That post had absolutely no point

I see this thread is from several months ago, but I saw Berry play last year and he's a solid running back. The Geese were very good linebacker/end hybrids for ECS last year. I don't know much about anyone else, but since this thread was bumped I thought I'd give an answer

Oh Aggie Mascot - just no telling where you'll turn up.  The people on this board consider where a recruit is from to be information.  That's why we've discussed it many times in the past.  Wish you could get someone to talk on a Razorback thread - pretty quite this week.

WPWells

Are you this clueless in real life or do you just act that way to impress people?

phdefense

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on September 16, 2015, 03:04:03 pm
Are you this clueless in real life or do you just act that way to impress people?
So you are impressed?

WPWells

I'm impressed that anyone can be that clueless and not be faking it

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas