• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Drug Testing

Started by Radiotalker, July 02, 2014, 09:39:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: cuckoobird on July 07, 2014, 09:43:20 am
Quote from: Oldman on July 07, 2014, 09:35:50 am
Quote from: Big Fan on July 03, 2014, 10:45:34 pm
It seems the McGehee posters are against drug testing....hmmmm
lol. you don't know me at all. this or school uniforms and i can argue either side. i could care less if we drug test or not. but like most things everyone wants it but someone has to pay for it. most want if for roids and i would bet statewide in high school it doesn't even cover that.
I love school unis. Man it saves money
get a few more opinions and i'll pick a side, lol.

sevenof400

Quote from: Oldman on July 07, 2014, 09:35:50 am
lol. you don't know me at all. this or school uniforms and i can argue either side. i could care less if we drug test or not. but like most things everyone wants it but someone has to pay for it. most want if for roids and i would bet statewide in high school it doesn't even cover that.

Due to the cost of the testing, and the difficulty in detection, I would be surprised if any school is drug testing for steroids.

snoopy22

Quote from: KOJACK on July 03, 2014, 10:54:25 am
In 2005 Prescott tested a 6'7" 260lb beast. He failed and never played another snap of football in his career. At the time he was being recruited by several colleges. He is awaiting a prison sentence as we speak :'(
Actually he was 6'8" 285 and the Razorbacks were all over him.

Missco

Drug testing.....dumb.....some schools are legit about it and some are lip service only....

Coltfan2005

Let's not forget that these drug tests are good for the health of the children. Football is a game, a game where kids are taught team spirit, discipline, and fundamentals. Anything that would make a kid not take that first puff or first needle is always a good thing. Liberalize it as you will, it's good for the kids so it's good for the sport.
By the way, it's illegal to give a kid your prescriptions. After he is suspended from the team, hopefully the parent will be arrested. If the kid was that sick, take him to the emergency room, don't pretend to be a doctor.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on July 29, 2014, 02:34:11 am
Let's not forget that these drug tests are good for the health of the children. Football is a game, a game where kids are taught team spirit, discipline, and fundamentals. Anything that would make a kid not take that first puff or first needle is always a good thing. Liberalize it as you will, it's good for the kids so it's good for the sport.
By the way, it's illegal to give a kid your prescriptions. After he is suspended from the team, hopefully the parent will be arrested. If the kid was that sick, take him to the emergency room, don't pretend to be a doctor.
if we're not worried about how to pay for it forget high school sports. lets make everyone pass a drug test before they get their ebt card each month.

cuckoobird

Jacketman65

Quote from: Oldman on July 29, 2014, 07:54:57 am
Quote from: Coltfan2005 on July 29, 2014, 02:34:11 am
if we're not worried about how to pay for it forget high school sports. lets make everyone pass a drug test before they get their ebt card each month.
That would agree with that as well OM.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas