• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hootens

Started by Pastureboy21, June 23, 2014, 07:09:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

crmorrow24

Kojack, we've found the Buck Fever of Hope...what a thug....  they finally have one good year of football and now they are dominate over the Curley Wolves..  How many State Championships does Hope have?   Remember you come to Prescott this year kittens.

Hoghead

Two State Titles in Hope. Its been forever since Hope won those though. Prescott hasnt won a State Title in almost 20 years. But that 43-14 beating Hope put on Prescott is fresh !

cuckoobird

A 5a school bragging about beating a 3a school? BAFFLING!!! Especially since the 3a school owns the series since 2001 9-5.

crmorrow24

Quote from: cuckoobird on July 22, 2014, 08:03:06 am
A 5a school bragging about beating a 3a school? BAFFLING!!! Especially since the 3a school owns the series since 2001 9-5.
Hoghead has no clue.  He must be from Spring Hill

Hoghead

Go Away Cuck, Hope took care Stuttgart the last time they played in the playoffs before they dropped down. Hope has played Prescott for 100 years. It's not about classification. It's a rivalry. Hope and Prescott have never liked each other. It's 16 miles of HATE between the two schools. How's that Marianna HATE working out for you guys ? 1-9 !!!!!

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: Hoghead on July 22, 2014, 09:06:06 am

Go Away Cuck, Hope took care Stuttgart the last time they played in the playoffs before they dropped down. Hope has played Prescott for 100 years. It's not about classification. It's a rivalry. Hope and Prescott have never liked each other. It's 16 miles of HATE between the two schools. How's that Marianna HATE working out for you guys ? 1-9 !!!!!

You have to love those kind of rivalries when it doesnt matter the size or talent level of either team.  Booneville has had some of those in the past.  The best one was the battle with greenwood that ended in the mid 90's.  That was a great rivalry that lasted several years longer than it should of due to their size but it ended when it needed to!  Its been going on for awhile with ozark and used to be strong with Paris as we are in the same county.  They are back on the schedule this year due to us dropping to 3A but i dont think it will be that great a rivalry as of now.  Chucktown will probably become quite an interesting rivalry from now moving forward.  Its been since the early 90's since the teams have met under the lights.  I imagine it could get nasty between some fans!

cuckoobird

You're right, I shouldn't post when we had one embarrassing loss in 100 years.......Oh WAIT!! you guys have had 100 years of embarrassing losses to a lower division team, why are you here?

Hoghead

^^^^^ Yes it is Old School 82. Hope vs Prescott and Nashville are two of the oldest played rivalry games played in the state of Arkansas. Now for Stuttgart, I don't know who they have a rivalry with. I know Cuck loves to pick with Warren. Warren folks ignore him mostly. Stuttgart jumps around in classification and conferences. So it's hard for them to establish strong rivalry games. I guess Dewitt is their big hate game ? Maybe PB Dollarway or Lonoke or somebody !!!!  LOL !!!!

Hootie

Quote from: Hoghead on July 22, 2014, 09:40:45 am
^^^^^ Yes it is Old School 82. Hope vs Prescott and Nashville are two of the oldest played rivalry games played in the state of Arkansas. Now for Stuttgart, I don't know who they have a rivalry with. I know Cuck loves to pick with Warren. Warren folks ignore him mostly. Stuttgart jumps around in classification and conferences. So it's hard for them to establish strong rivalry games. I guess Dewitt is their big hate game ? Maybe PB Dollarway or Lonoke or somebody !!!!  LOL !!!!

LOL!!  ::)

Jalkuranis

All the Curley Wolves posting... No worries, y'all will talk all this trash then get canned early in the playoffs. Was it two years ago that ole Slaughter said to order the rings???? That was a good time on here. As of the Lamar thing, let the kids enjoy their ranking (rankings mean nothing). During the games they will either prove or disprove their ranking then all will be fine in the magical world of Fearless. I just know the only game I am looking forward to is the Booneville/Chucktown game..... OHHHHHHH should be a good one!

Hoghead

July 22, 2014, 11:41:35 pm #210 Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 12:50:51 am by Hoghead
Quote from: cuckoobird on July 22, 2014, 09:35:33 am

You're right, I shouldn't post when we had one embarrassing loss in 100 years.......Oh WAIT!! you guys have had 100 years of embarrassing losses to a lower division team, why are you here?
MARIANNA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That's not embarrassing. IT's just not right ! You lost at home to a 0-9 team. As for Hope we've had our GOOD years and bad years. BUT WE HAVE NEVER BEEN AS HORRIBLE AS MARIANNA ! Get some air conditioning in your school and stop worrying about a 5A school with up to date plumbing and Air Conditioning. Keep hope alive in backwood podunk Stuttgart. Troll the 4A Dewitt posts. Is that like a rivalry game for you guys ? Cause PB Dollarway doesn't consider you guys as one.
The last time Hope played Stuttgart, Wynne, Camden Fairview, Nashville and Prescott they ALL lost to the Bobcats ! 

KOJACK

Quote from: Jalkuranis on July 22, 2014, 11:26:09 pm
All the Curley Wolves posting... No worries, y'all will talk all this trash then get canned early in the playoffs. Was it two years ago that ole Slaughter said to order the rings???? That was a good time on here. As of the Lamar thing, let the kids enjoy their ranking (rankings mean nothing). During the games they will either prove or disprove their ranking then all will be fine in the magical world of Fearless. I just know the only game I am looking forward to is the Booneville/Chucktown game..... OHHHHHHH should be a good one!
There is a reason no one has heard from slaughter lately. His objective was to get chumps like you fired up...I guess it worked cause here it is 2years later and your still talking about it. ::)

Coltfan2005

I for one would like to congratulate Hope. The have managed to post 5 (yes 5) winning seasons since 2001!!! Now, that's a tradition to brag about in this new century! ::)

Hoghead

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on July 29, 2014, 02:17:16 am
I for one would like to congratulate Hope. The have managed to post 5 (yes 5) winning seasons since 2001!!! Now, that's a tradition to brag about in this new century! ::)

Yawn......

Razorback Red

I'm sure it's already in this thread, but can anyone confirm the game times yet for Thurs, Sept 4 at Northside?  I assume the Alma game is first and the Shiloh/Charleston game is 2nd, but want to make sure.  Got a group of guys driving down to see Storey play. 

OLDSCHOOL82

I believe charlestons game is first and then alma.

ATU

The Charleston game is at 5.30 and the Alma game is at 7.30.

Razorback Red

Quote from: ATU on August 02, 2014, 03:15:00 pm
The Charleston game is at 5.30 and the Alma game is at 7.30.

Thanks!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas