• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A vs 4A

Started by adaptedtigerfan, June 23, 2014, 09:52:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

adaptedtigerfan

Can someone tell me why the 3A boards are so boring when there is so much talk going on in the 4A boards.

AirWarren

We have several dedicated posters mixed in with several retarded posters who offer very little input on football.

Jimbo Morphis

June 23, 2014, 10:05:48 am #2 Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 10:15:35 am by Oldman
Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on June 23, 2014, 09:52:47 am
Can someone tell me why the 3A boards are so boring when there is so much talk going on in the 4A boards.
there are some actual discussions on the 4a board. the 3a board is mostly people telling you how good their own team is going to be, your team sucks, and pimping their own kids. kinda like cuckoo and superfly on the 4a board.

adaptedtigerfan

Speaking of pimpin out ur kids.....   Do the owls still have their DE this year?

adaptedtigerfan

AirWarren

June 23, 2014, 10:34:13 am #5 Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 10:36:06 am by AirWarren
Quote from: Oldman on June 23, 2014, 10:05:48 am
there are some actual discussions on the 4a board. the 3a board is mostly people telling you how good their own team is going to be, your team sucks, and pimping their own kids. kinda like cuckoo and superfly on the 4a board.

Th look at me, please laugh at my posts crowd.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on June 23, 2014, 10:18:48 am
Speaking of pimpin out ur kids.....   Do the owls still have their DE this year?
which one?

adaptedtigerfan

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on June 23, 2014, 11:16:23 am
I think #9
he graduated. if he is playing in college i haven't heard about it.

ea cat

He will be a SAU Mulerider.

Jimbo Morphis

whippersnapper

4a as a whole is the toughest classification.  And also the last 2 years and now this year it has been completely wide open as far as the state champion goes. 3A has been pretty much the same few teams. Charleston,  Harding and Glen Rose. Now add in Booneville and Smackover. 2 of those 5 teams will be playing in LR period. While the 2 of the other 3 will be in the semi finals. Only one other team out of those 5 could make the semi finals in my opinion and that's Prescott just because they are always there.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: whippersnapper on June 23, 2014, 10:45:31 pm
4a as a whole is the toughest classification.  And also the last 2 years and now this year it has been completely wide open as far as the state champion goes. 3A has been pretty much the same few teams. Charleston,  Harding and Glen Rose. Now add in Booneville and Smackover. 2 of those 5 teams will be playing in LR period. While the 2 of the other 3 will be in the semi finals. Only one other team out of those 5 could make the semi finals in my opinion and that's Prescott just because they are always there.
mcgehee has to be mentioned with those teams. pretty sure we have been knocked out of the playoffs by the state champions both years we have been in 3a.

OLDSCHOOL82

Just as the classifications go there are more numbers in the 4A boards.  There are also more one hit wonders and gone type people that seem to be lurking around the 3A boards.  Reminds me of arkie posters until they got beat!

WPWells

I for one am more or less taking the summer off. I could always try to stir something up though

TBone70

Quote from: AirWarren on June 23, 2014, 09:58:30 am
We have several dedicated posters mixed in with several retarded posters who offer very little input on football.
+1

whippersnapper

The more wide open 4a is what I was really pointing to. Charleston has won half of your state championships the last 6 years. Even in the 4 year private school run there was always big debates on who the runner up would be. The "public" school champion so to speak. So there for we have a lot more talk.

HeadBussa08

Prescott might surprise some ppl. Lookin real fast in the summer so far and looks like our young QB is maturing in a hurry. never know until the lights come on on a friday night thou. stay tuned. I will say this thou. I think Prescott will win their conference hands down this year.

SuperTurfMonkey

Ho ho ho and a bottle of rum...or two before the season starts!!! 8)

cuckoobird

Quote from: Oldman on June 23, 2014, 10:05:48 am
cuckwho?

hawgfan15

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on June 27, 2014, 02:10:06 am
Prescott might surprise some ppl. Lookin real fast in the summer so far and looks like our young QB is maturing in a hurry. never know until the lights come on on a friday night thou. stay tuned. I will say this thou. I think Prescott will win their conference hands down this year.

Is Pipken or Flynn going to be the QB? Flynn has a lot of potential

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas