• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

State takes over Lee County Public Schools.

Started by Lions84, April 14, 2014, 12:32:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sevenof400

I have a feeling there will be more takeovers coming soon - especially in that part of the state as what few good jobs are left there continue to evaporate and young people leave, never to return.

Lions84

True I left and I will return one day to bury my Parents and sell off the assets they built over the years.  The key to rebuilding the Eastern / South Eastern part of the state is for the State Legislature to beat Mississippi and BAMA for Factory jobs.

Lions84

Hard to believe this is a School system that won a State Basketball title in 82 if memory serves me correctly.

sevenof400

Quote from: Lions84 on April 22, 2014, 08:40:22 am
Hard to believe this is a School system that won a State Basketball title in 82 if memory serves me correctly.

82?

As much as I hate to observe this, you realize that has been 32 years....pretty much a generation.....

Time should not fly this fast....

Lions84

Quote from: sevenof400 on April 22, 2014, 09:21:51 am
Quote from: Lions84 on April 22, 2014, 08:40:22 am

82?

As much as I hate to observe this, you realize that has been 32 years....pretty much a generation.....

Time should not fly this fast....

It does and the Trojans sent several players off that team to play College Ball at TCU , Memphis and one played for Eddie Sutton.

Lions84

Lions84

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas