• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2-3A 2014

Started by athletic supporter, January 20, 2014, 10:01:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

athletic supporter

Here are the teams in the 2-3A FOOTBALL conference beginning in the fall of 2014. I don't know a lot about most of the teams. Can you post how many your team has returning and how you think the conference will end up next season?

Atkins
Bald Knob
Barton
Harding Academy
Marianna Lee
Mayflower
Perryville
Rose Bud

adaptedtigerfan

Atkins to Barton???  Nothin like a 3 he drive for conference

athletic supporter

I know. Marianna isn't much better

bigbucks

Just gotta have a good Bus Driver,,,lol

Idoknow

January 20, 2014, 01:05:16 pm #4 Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 01:34:36 pm by Idoknow
Quote from: bigbucks on January 20, 2014, 12:14:56 pm
Just gotta have a good Bus Driver,,,lol
You should apply, lol!!!!

adaptedtigerfan

Holy moly how did this come up???  I thought only one school had a bus driver and they aren't in 2-3A

bigbucks

Just a little inside joke between me n jstrap (atheletic supporter) but the real Bus Driver always comments .. LOL

adaptedtigerfan

Is the real bus driver u are referring to in the 4-3A?

AnotherTurfMonkey

Quote from: bigbucks on January 20, 2014, 03:41:41 pm
Just a little inside joke between me n jstrap (atheletic supporter) but the real Bus Driver always comments .. LOL

Gotta love them inside jokes!!

SuperTurfMonkey

People are going to go crazy with 2 turf monkeys around....love it ;D

3A-2 Fan

Barton/Harding

HUGE GAP

Everyone else

jr17

Mayflower will be way down

snoopy22

Barton is dropping way off.

hogwild_82

Quote from: snoopy22 on January 26, 2014, 12:33:41 pm

Its hard not to drop off when you are losing as much as they are. They lose their QB that has been their man for 3 yrs. They lose their D-1 standout on defense. A corner who set the record in 3A for most INT's in a career. A running back that was a big time role player. The center who has been their best lineman for last two years. Yeah they are going to be young and inexperienced for the most part. Barton will really struggle in conference. They don't have many "play-makers" coming back. Coach Paschal will figure out something to make them competitive, but contenders, not next year. They have some young talent, but not enough to be ready next year.

hogwild_82

This is a super weak conference now! Harding is as always top of the class.
Atkins, Mayflower and Barton will make playoffs.
Marianna has the athletes, but they for some reason think they are a basketball school.
Bald Knob, well nobody knows!
Rosebud could shock some people. Kind of depends on who they hire.
Perryville, well they just don't seem to have the players to be a contender.

Blake Moss

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on January 20, 2014, 10:51:43 am
Atkins to Barton???  Nothin like a 3 he drive for conference
Barton has had a 3hr drive for every conference game, but Brinkley since joining the conference. All of their conference games have been in White County

cdelaney

Quote from: hogwild_82 on January 27, 2014, 01:10:50 pm

Its hard not to drop off when you are losing as much as they are. They lose their QB that has been their man for 3 yrs. They lose their D-1 standout on defense. A corner who set the record in 3A for most INT's in a career. A running back that was a big time role player. The center who has been their best lineman for last two years. Yeah they are going to be young and inexperienced for the most part. Barton will really struggle in conference. They don't have many "play-makers" coming back. Coach Paschal will figure out something to make them competitive, but contenders, not next year. They have some young talent, but not enough to be ready next year.
Sounds like the hometown Zebras will really have to earn their pay this year. Also, are the drunken horsemen going to be around again this year?

The Ref

Quote from: cdelaney on June 03, 2014, 12:21:27 pm

Sounds like the hometown Zebras will really have to earn their pay this year. Also, are the drunken horsemen going to be around again this year?
You're going to stir the Bears Den up with that comment.

jr17

The drunken horsemen were no joke!
Ahhh good times. :D

cdelaney

Quote from: The Ref on June 03, 2014, 12:46:46 pm
Quote from: cdelaney on June 03, 2014, 12:21:27 pm

You're going to stir the Bears Den up with that comment.
I can say it is all in good fun, but that is easy for me since ECS has moved out of the conference and we won't be going there this year! Good luck for those who do make that trip.

-Painted Fan-

What is the record for interceptions in 3A in a career?
Charleston has a senior-to-be this fall with 15 so far.
Just curious how far he is from breaking it this fall.

jr17

If I remember correctly its some ungodly number. Could be wrong though.

hogwild_82

the kid ended up with some high twentys number or low thirtys number

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas