• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Har Ber, Marion, and Conway in the Ronnie Brogdon Classic

Started by BadBoyBulldog, December 21, 2018, 03:21:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBoyBulldog

Marion, Conway, and Har Ber are playing in the Ronnie B Classic next week, how do you think they'll do?

Har Ber plays ICC, Marion plays Highland JV team, and Conway will either play Highland or Strong.

Shootthe3

Brian G

Charlie Jenkins

Memphis Raleigh Egypt and Endsworth are supposed to be rank !!

hawg mafia

Sect103

Not very often my alma mater gets mentioned on the big school board but that was a very satisfying win for this Izard County grad now Fayetteville fan.

boss85

Conway looked very good tonight in beating a strong ICC team. ICC should be proud, but Conway just had them outclassed.

boss85

Marion was beaten by a very good Memphis Raleigh-Egypt team last night. Controversial with a pretty serious scuffle as the players were shaking hands.  Marion was behind the entire game. They scrapped and clawed back and took a one point lead early in the 4th. Shortly after they got the lead the Marion coach got a technical after a foul call. Egypt hit all 4 free throws and erased the lead. Big kid for Marion fouled out. One referee and the Marion coach were screaming at each other after the fight was finally broken up. I think they have a history with each other. Some fans came out of the stands. I'm glad they got it under control, because it was about to get serious.

87DAWG

Quote from: boss85 on December 29, 2018, 11:07:18 am
Marion was beaten by a very good Memphis Raleigh-Egypt team last night. Controversial with a pretty serious scuffle as the players were shaking hands.  Marion was behind the entire game. They scrapped and clawed back and took a one point lead early in the 4th. Shortly after they got the lead the Marion coach got a technical after a foul call. Egypt hit all 4 free throws and erased the lead. Big kid for Marion fouled out. One referee and the Marion coach were screaming at each other after the fight was finally broken up. I think they have a history with each other. Some fans came out of the stands. I'm glad they got it under control, because it was about to get serious.
Ugly scene! The fans that came out of the stands were mostly parents of Marion players to get their kids off the court not add to the frenzy!! The parents were disappointed in their kids and it was very visable they were disappointed in their kids nothing more.

MDXPHD

Anyone else catch Marion at number 4 on ESPN top plays? I think it was Marion anyway.

Adjudicator

Quote from: MDXPHD on January 09, 2019, 09:41:50 pm
Anyone else catch Marion at number 4 on ESPN top plays? I think it was Marion anyway.
It was Marion. I had a very close view of the play!!!

MDXPHD

Quote from: Adjudicator on January 09, 2019, 10:20:08 pm
It was Marion. I had a very close view of the play!!!

Looked awesome on ESPN! Haven't seen them play this year but they must show out sometimes!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas