• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A-3 Scores 18/19 Season

Started by cannon, December 10, 2018, 08:09:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NEA Razorback olfan

January 11, 2019, 08:07:14 pm #150 Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 08:24:32 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Girls
Brookland 37
Batesville 52
After 3

NEA Razorback olfan

January 11, 2019, 08:21:37 pm #151 Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 08:25:27 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Girls
Brookland 47
Batesville 70
F

J12

Pocahontas - 35
Westside - 58
Felts - 40

After 3.

J12

Pocahontas -43
Westside -73
Felts -43

Final.

NEA Razorback olfan

Boys
Brookland 23
Batesville 14
H

NEA Razorback olfan

Boys
Brookland 34
Batesville 21
After 3

NEA Razorback olfan

Boys
Brookland 55
Batesville 39
F

Livewire

Quote from: J12 on January 08, 2019, 06:23:28 pm
SS will get steam rolled by Blytheville. Not enough size and length to matchup with the Chicks.
J12 was spot on! Blytheville certainly steamrolled them!
That should put them in control of second in conference .

J12

Quote from: Livewire on January 12, 2019, 10:38:50 am
J12 was spot on! Blytheville certainly steamrolled them!
That should put them in control of second in conference .

It's about how teams matchup against one another. Blytheville was not a favorable matchup for SS. But I think Westside is a good match for SS and it'll be a close game Tuesday night.

On the flip side, Westside matches up well against Blytheville. Hence 2-0 against them this year thus far.

TheSpecial

HorseFeathers

Quote from: TheSpecial on January 13, 2019, 01:52:36 am
https://twitter.com/elitemixtapesfl/status/1083582334316752896?s=21

I believe Florida likes the idea of a shot clock now too.

I hate it when my defense let's a team hold the ball at half court 🙄

J12

Westside travels to Batesville SS tonight. Won't be surprised to see a much closer game than the one at Westside.

I still think SS is the team left out of regional bid from this conference, but theyl play well.

Westside will need to be ready to play or they'll be in a much tighter game than they want. 

cannon

Valley View gets Blytheville tonight at Blytheville.  Given their last meeting, I still can't decide whether it's worth the drive.  My gut says that it's gonna be a revenge beatdown, but my morbid curiosity says maybe VV will keep it close and make a good show. 

Livewire

Go to Blytheville ! If VV shoots like the 3 tonight as well as they did against Westside, and they stay out of foul trouble, they will win.

cannon

Quote from: Livewire on January 15, 2019, 01:20:18 pm
Go to Blytheville ! If VV shoots like the 3 tonight as well as they did against Westside, and they stay out of foul trouble, they will win.

Pshhhhh!  I think the chances of them shooting that percentage is pretty slim.  I'd settle for them playing as well against them as they did at the last meeting with Blytheville.  If CJ stays out of foul trouble, it'll be a game.  If he picks up 3 in the first quarter, it'll be a blowout.  Valley View can and will out-shoot Blytheville from the perimeter, but they don't stand a chance in a paint game without someone in the lane that discourages slashing to the basket. 

Alright, that does it.  I'm going.  But I'm going to blame you if I drive all the way over there and watch a wholesale beatdown.   ;D

J12

Quote from: cannon on January 15, 2019, 12:58:03 pm
Valley View gets Blytheville tonight at Blytheville.  Given their last meeting, I still can't decide whether it's worth the drive.  My gut says that it's gonna be a revenge beatdown, but my morbid curiosity says maybe VV will keep it close and make a good show.

Blytheville will win this one I do believe. Fairly comfortable at their place.

J12

Westside - 29
Southside - 27

1H

J12

Westside - 44
Southside - 42

Q3

cannon

Blytheville 53
VV 49
1:21 to play.

cannon

Blytheville 53
VV 51
0:58.3 to play.

Closer then I expected.

cannon

Blytheville 60
Valley Virw 53

Turned out to be a nice game.

J12

NEA Razorback olfan

Livewire

Quote from: cannon on January 15, 2019, 01:39:49 pm
Pshhhhh!  I think the chances of them shooting that percentage is pretty slim.  I'd settle for them playing as well against them as they did at the last meeting with Blytheville.  If CJ stays out of foul trouble, it'll be a game.  If he picks up 3 in the first quarter, it'll be a blowout.  Valley View can and will out-shoot Blytheville from the perimeter, but they don't stand a chance in a paint game without someone in the lane that discourages slashing to the basket. 

Alright, that does it.  I'm going. But I'm going to blame you if I drive all the way over there and watch a wholesale beatdown.   ;D

Aren't you glad you made that short , scenic drive to beautiful historic Blytheville and had the pleasure of watching your team give the Chicks a run for their money?

cannon

Quote from: Livewire on January 16, 2019, 06:17:13 pm
Quote from: cannon on January 15, 2019, 01:39:49 pm

Alright, that does it.  I'm going. But I'm going to blame you if I drive all the way over there and watch a wholesale beatdown.   ;D

Aren't you glad you made that short , scenic drive to beautiful historic Blytheville and had the pleasure of watching your team give the Chicks a run for their money?

Indeed. I really didn't expect it, and particularly not in light of VV's post playing poorly. Waleszonia really stepped it up in the paint last night, so that was worth watching. Blytheville has a very talented team, and I love watching back & forth games (unless it's my daughter playing, then a slaughter is just fine if it's her team giving the whipping) so it was definitely worth the trip.

Super competitive game in the second half, and it could've easily gone either way. I've got a feeling that the district tournament may be pretty fun to watch.

Livewire

Tonight's games:
Blytheville @ Highland-- Blytheville in a blow out
Batesville @ Westside-- Homecoming for WHS- Look for full house at the Warrior Dome and Batesville getting a beat down as WHS takes their frustrations out on them because of the loss to SS
Southside @ Pocahontas --Could be interesting, but think SS will get the win
Brookland @ Valley View -- This will be the game to watch!  Can Brookland pull off a 3 peat over the Blazers? Hard to beat a team 3 times- Look for VV to take advantage of the home court and win this one in a thriller!

J12

Batesville - 16
Westside - 25

1Q

NEA Razorback olfan

Brookland 14
Valley View 11
After 1qt

J12

Batesville - 21
Westside - 44

Halftime

NEA Razorback olfan

Boys
Brookland 24
Valley View 21
H

Livewire

Westside 76- Batesville 35 end of 3

J12

Batesville - 35
Westside -76

3Q

Would have been an easy 100 for the Warriors tonight.
Westside's most complete game since Blytheville at the NEA.

Felkins finishes with 22. Felts with 10 or 11 assists.

Next game will be at Blytheville. If they can get a win there, it would put them square in the drivers seat for another conference championship.

Livewire

J12

cannon

Valley View 47
Brookland 40
Final.

J12

Quote from: cannon on January 18, 2019, 08:58:41 pm
Valley View 47
Brookland 40
Final.

Nice win for VV. I think VV can sneak up on someone in regionals. Wouldn't be surprised to see them in state tournament.

cannon

Quote from: J12 on January 18, 2019, 09:31:25 pm
Nice win for VV. I think VV can sneak up on someone in regionals. Wouldn't be surprised to see them in state tournament.

Certainly could happen. Gotta get past round one of the district, though. Looks like we'll be looking at a 4/5 game, and that's in a district where anyone in the top 5 could beat anybody else in that group on any given night. Sure makes for fun games.

Livewire

Game results:
Blytheville took care of Highland with a strong 2nd half. 55-38 final.  That puts them a game ahead of Brookland who lost to VV by score of 47-40.

Westside rolled over Batesville to remain in control of district but travels to Blytheville for a showdown. Westside has beaten them twice and, as Brookland found out against VV, it's tough to beat a good team 3 times. Westside will need to play to their potential and the post players stay out of foul trouble.

Anyone have results of Poky/Southside game?

Livewire

Found it:
Max Preps shows Southside 61 -Pokey 43

biglion1985

I can tell you that last game between Westside and Blytheville was a dandy but it seemed to me that if Blytheville would've kept the pace up like they had it they would've but I might be wrong

J12

Tonight's game between Westside and Blytheville will go a long way to deciding a conference champion (and the #1 seed in district).

Westside will be looking for a sweep of the Chickasaws. It's a tall task.  I've said from the beginning I think Blytheville is a legit 4A state championship contender.

The game will be streamed live via Facebook. Check out Tubetown around 7:00

J12

Westside - 36
Blytheville- 28

1H

J12

Westside - 40
Blytheville- 32

3Q

J12

Westside - 71
Blytheville - 60

Final.

Great win for the Warriors. Great spot for Westside now in conference.

NEA Razorback olfan

Boys
Pocahontas 35
Brookland 45
F

Livewire

Westside 71- Blytheville 60 final

Livewire

Southside 51
Highland 38
Boys final

Livewire

Per Max Preps -boys
Valley View 68
Batesville  54
Final

Livewire

1/25/19 Boys games
Blytheville @ Batesville
Highland @ Westside
Valley View @ Pokey
Brookland @ Southside

Look for Blytheville, Westside, and VV to enjoy a easy scrimmage game. Bench players should get plenty of quality minutes.
Brookland handed Southside a 14 pt loss in their first meeting. A  3 way tie for second in conference will be a 2 way tie after Friday. Looks like this will be the game to watch. Expect a battle with Brookland on top IF they can control the pace. 45-40

The_Pioneer

1/22 Girls

Batesville 51
VV 31

Half.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas