• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Monticello High School

Started by Thrasher, December 07, 2018, 11:49:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrasher

Will Robbie Coplin be the Head coach for Monticello next year ?

Eaglefreak

That's a good question.  There's a bunch of mess going on in Billie nation.  I bet he wish he would have stayed in Texas.  Did they win a game this year.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Eaglefreak on December 08, 2018, 03:27:35 pm
That's a good question.  There's a bunch of mess going on in Billie nation.  I bet he wish he would have stayed in Texas.  Did they win a game this year.
What mess?

Jack1990

Quote from: Eaglefreak on December 08, 2018, 03:27:35 pm
No. They went 0-10 for the year.

Eaglefreak

Quote from: Oldman on December 08, 2018, 03:39:36 pm
What mess?School Administrators cursing out the coaches after loses.  Not a rumor, fact.  Junior high coach refused to come back to work after the administrator cursed him out for not calling the play for his son at the end of the game.  Real messy.

ea cat

Board member not an Administrator.

Idindonuffin

That school board must really be something down there. This is only one of several incidents involving them.

Hoghead2

Ooh, things are Messy in Monty....

Jimbo Morphis

bigchief72455

BlueSteel93

Place is a dumpster fire right now. Too many chiefs, not enough Indians. Board member dog cussing a coach on the Feild after a game over his sons carries, 4:30 am practice, 40 kids quitting during the season, several assistants said to be leaving ect ect....

AirWarren

Quote from: BlueSteel93 on December 09, 2018, 11:55:47 am
Place is a dumpster fire right now. Too many chiefs, not enough Indians. Board member dog cussing a coach on the Feild after a game over his sons carries, 4:30 am practice, 40 kids quitting during the season, several assistants said to be leaving ect ect....

Man..

Sigmund Sauer

If the genius that set 4:30 AM practices is responsible for many other decisions within the program, then I can see why it's a dumpster fire.

incogneto

Sounds like a coach trying to break it so he can build it back the way he wants to build it.  He is going to finding out it's hard but not entirely impossible to find good coaches in South Arkansas. 

KASH dba The Lumberjack

If anything good came from this year, next year if they win one game he can say he's has the program improving.

Jimbo Morphis

Rida4Life

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas