• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Charging wildcats vs cougars

Started by Sparklemoon, November 29, 2018, 11:50:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparklemoon

Icc vs North little rock today at 4 . thoughts ?

no mascot

thebigman3

Quote from: Sparklemoon on November 29, 2018, 11:50:52 am
Icc vs North little rock today at 4 . thoughts ?
North Little Rock will win, but I think ICC gives them a good fight. NLR by 15 or more, but not an easy win.

NewToTheLake

Icc wont be able to score on them, it will be running clock. Icc still best boys team  in 1A and this is good for them. But way too big a gap in athleticism.

riccoar

Wish more coaches would take this leap for non-conference games.  Play high classification teams to push your team.

Sparklemoon

Flobbito

November 29, 2018, 01:22:47 pm #6 Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 01:24:44 pm by Flobbito
Streaming? Radio? Bueller?

baller334

It'll be good for ICC to step out and get competition but it won't be close. Still good to play up and will pay off come end of the year.

Sports Loser

Quote from: NewToTheLake on November 29, 2018, 12:00:31 pm
Icc wont be able to score on them, it will be running clock. Icc still best boys team  in 1A and this is good for them. But way too big a gap in athleticism.
I promise you ICC scores on them don't be ignorant. 

scrapdig

Wow this could be a serious beatdown.  I will say 82-35.  Would love to see it though. 

NewToTheLake

Quote from: Sports Loser on November 29, 2018, 02:33:22 pm
I promise you ICC scores on them don't be ignorant.
I'll be shocked if they break 40

SackAttack

Quote from: NewToTheLake on November 29, 2018, 03:54:35 pm
I'll be shocked if they break 40
Hey New to the Lake!! Which lake are you new to!! If it's Greer's Ferry I could show you all the hotspots but also areas to avoid! Don't go under the Higden bridge at night and avoid the back of the bus shop! Agree serious beat down coming!!

Oxford Cat

Oxford Cat

23-18 NLR after 1. They are very talented.

Oxford Cat

Oxford Cat

Oxford Cat

NewToTheLake

NewToTheLake

Quote from: SackAttack on November 29, 2018, 04:02:12 pm
Hey New to the Lake!! Which lake are you new to!! If it's Greer's Ferry I could show you all the hotspots but also areas to avoid! Don't go under the Higden bridge at night and avoid the back of the bus shop! Agree serious beat down coming!!
I said The Lake not the lake so you know which lake

Oxford Cat

As you would expect their depth hurt us. We got it within 3 in the fourth but let it get away from us at the end. Good showing for the cougars. It doesn't get much easier tomorrow.

baller334

Hats off to ICC for hanging in there but let me just say if NLR is the best team in the state this year it's a really down year for basketball in our state. I was not impressed with them to be so highly regarded!!! Way to hang in there ICC.

Mr. Basketball

November 29, 2018, 06:42:07 pm #22 Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 06:45:16 pm by Mr. Basketball
Quote from: baller334 on November 29, 2018, 05:39:24 pm
Hats off to ICC for hanging in there but let me just say if NLR is the best team in the state this year it's a really down year for basketball in our state. I was not impressed with them to be so highly regarded!!! Way to hang in there ICC.

NLR is very good with a lot of talent. They could be in the finals of this tournament and could easily contend for the state this year. ICC did play well against them even though NLR had more depth. I guess you didn't see the game. I'm sure you are probably reffing somewhere in the BIC area tonight.

baller334

Wow that's crazy I was definitely at the game and am still at the games whatever your talking about???? I haven't called a game in probably 6-8 years and I've never called in the BIC area. I'm from the Cash/Tuckerman area and use to call in the Batesville/Bald Knob area. Anyways I'm guessing you are a bias fan but like I said Hats off to ICC and the way it looks Nettleton will or could very easily handle NLR tomorrow if they play like tonight.

Central Ark

I don't think NLR is the best team in the state right now. I think Marion is number 1 right now

baller334

I haven't seen them yet but I've heard about them. I know they have 2 kids the Hogs are high on.

Oxford Cat

Marion is very good this year. But it is funny how the narrative changed from the defending 7a champs are going to humiliate little old Izard County to the defending 7a champ really ain't that good this year. The Wildcats probably couldn't win the Region 5 1A girls division this year.  ;)

Mr. Basketball

November 29, 2018, 10:32:47 pm #27 Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 10:51:52 pm by Mr. Basketball
You are right, Oxford Cat. Baller334 still has an axe to grind from his days when he lived just up the road from ICC. ICC battled a much larger school tooth and nail for three and a half quarters before going down. Give credit where credit is due. ICC only started one senior with two sophomores and two juniors starting and another two sophomores helping out off the bench.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Mr. Basketball on November 29, 2018, 10:32:47 pm
You are right, Oxford Cat. Baller334 still has an axe to grind from his days when he lived just up the road from ICC. ICC battled a much larger school tooth and nail for three and a half quarters before going down. Give credit where credit is due. ICC only started one senior with two sophomores and two juniors starting and another two sophomores helping out off the bench.

Future looks bright at ICC

SackAttack

baller334

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on November 29, 2018, 11:39:28 pm
Future looks bright at ICC

Yes it does and again Hats off to ICC!!! Can't wait to see some more ball tonight!! I'll be there from the first whistle to the last!!

Sports Loser

Quote from: NewToTheLake on November 29, 2018, 12:00:31 pm
Some people think they know basketball

scrapdig

November 30, 2018, 09:58:29 am #32 Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 10:05:52 am by scrapdig
Wow they played a lot closer than I thought.  Very impressive.  Surely if healthy they are best team in class?

baller334

Quote from: scrapdig on November 30, 2018, 09:58:29 am
Wow they played a lot closer than I thought.  Very impressive.  Surely if healthy they are best team in class?

I would definitely think so also!!

scrapdig

Anyone have any highlights of this game?  Would love to see some

thebigman3

Quote from: scrapdig on November 30, 2018, 09:58:29 am
Is football still in session? Was every player for NLR there? and I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so lol.

Sports Loser

Quote from: thebigman3 on November 30, 2018, 10:38:08 am
Is football still in session? Was every player for NLR there? and I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so lol.
Is Guy any good this year?

scrapdig

Flobbito

Quote from: scrapdig on November 30, 2018, 12:21:28 pm
Ha.  What happened to them?  Awful

They are awful and no one is talking about it. 1-10 and 0-5 in conference.

Fleaflicker

ICC is likely the best team in 1A but what's up with New School out of Fayetteville? Heard lots of good things and apparently don't have any seniors.

NewToTheLake

Quote from: Fleaflicker on November 30, 2018, 08:34:43 pm
ICC is likely the best team in 1A but what's up with New School out of Fayetteville? Heard lots of good things and apparently don't have any seniors.
Haven't played anyone

Oxford Cat

North Little Rock took care of Nettleton pretty handily tonight 67-49.

thebigman3

Quote from: Flobbito on November 30, 2018, 01:30:57 pm
They are awful and no one is talking about it. 1-10 and 0-5 in conference.
The record looks like it, but they have been in every single game this year, (besides one) just haven't been able to finish.

SackAttack

Quote from: thebigman3 on December 03, 2018, 09:27:56 am
The record looks like it, but they have been in every single game this year, (besides one) just haven't been able to finish.
One year a 15 point win is a blowout and next year you were in the game right up till he put his subs in!! Funny thing perspective is Sack says ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas