• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Curiosity Poll.....who do you want to see lose this game?

Started by Yellowcake, November 23, 2018, 11:54:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Yellowcake

You can explain why if you want, but you don't have to. Please vote on which of these teams you want to see walk off the field with the L next weekend?
My vote.....LRCA
but you knew that already.

Rocket23

JessieP

LRCA. I'll be at the game, sitting on PA's side. I may well be PA's loudest most obnoxious fan.

PA Dad

Quote from: JessieP on November 24, 2018, 12:18:36 am
LRCA. I'll be at the game, sitting on PA's side. I may well be PA's loudest most obnoxious fan.

You have to come to a meet and great to prove you're a real person and not a bot!

JessieP

Quote from: PA Dad on November 24, 2018, 12:29:58 am
You have to come to a meet and great to prove you're a real person and not a bot!

No problem. If I can convince my wife I'm not a brainless emotionless robotic bore you'll be no problem.

PA Dad

Quote from: JessieP on November 24, 2018, 12:51:56 am
No problem. If I can convince my wife I'm not a brainless emotionless robotic bore you'll be no problem.

Yea but that assumes you have convinced your wife.

MDXPHD

I'd like both teams to lose - but that's obviously unrealistic.

I would like PA to lose just so there can be another champ in 5A, but i don't know if that's a good enough reason. I would like LRCA to lose just so we don't have to hear about how they're the best in the world because they beat PA for the next several years.

It's a toss up to me. I'll just sit and watch as a neutral fan - probably on the side that has the best seats available to me when I walk in!

Overdahill

Quote from: Yellowcake on November 23, 2018, 11:54:44 pm
You can explain why if you want, but you don't have to. Please vote on which of these teams you want to see walk off the field with the L next weekend?
My vote.....LRCA
but you knew that already.

Cake has the recipe this week. GO BRUINS!

Maynard G Krebs

Hogman2018

RyanLR

PA has won four in a row, do they really need another one? I'm rooting for LR Christian.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: RyanLR on November 24, 2018, 11:55:15 am
PA has won four in a row, do they really need another one? I'm rooting for LR Christian.

Yes.

Hogman2018

Central AR

Quote from: Hogman2018 on November 24, 2018, 01:10:41 pm
Incognito why does everyone dislike LRC?

I think a lot of people dislike PA and LRCA. Usually both schools are solid in almost every sport and people cry recruiting down these forums. Sorry, ik my name isn't Incognito but my 2 cents.

Hogman2018

Quote from: Central AR on November 24, 2018, 01:16:23 pm
I think a lot of people dislike PA and LRCA. Usually both schools are solid in almost every sport and people cry recruiting down these forums. Sorry, ik my name isn't Incognito but my 2 cents.
okay but its not crying! It is what it is!

incogneto

Brian G

Informal poll results show average person wants BOTH to lose this game.

incogneto

Quote from: B.G. on November 24, 2018, 02:58:35 pm
Informal poll results show average person wants BOTH to lose this game.
Serious question would that not be true of any two teams?  I could see people rooting for a public school over any private school but if it were two public schools I don't think I would root for one over the other.  The only reason
Might be a personal beef with a team m. 

Brian G

MDXPHD

Quote from: incogneto on November 24, 2018, 03:19:03 pm
Serious question would that not be true of any two teams?  I could see people rooting for a public school over any private school but if it were two public schools I don't think I would root for one over the other.  The only reason
Might be a personal beef with a team m.

I don't think that is true.  Most people would much rather see two public schools in the finals and be happy for the one that won. They know they did it underneath the same umbrella they were under.

incogneto

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 24, 2018, 03:38:08 pm
I don't think that is true.  Most people would much rather see two public schools in the finals and be happy for the one that won. They know they did it underneath the same umbrella they were under.
I think we are saying the same thing two different ways.  So if Harrison was playing Morrilton would you want one to lose? 

Brian G

I think the reason is more personal when you choose between public schools you want to lose and its more generic with private.

Central AR

Quote from: B.G. on November 24, 2018, 03:59:45 pm
I think the reason is more personal when you choose between public schools you want to lose and its more generic with private.

There's always a dog in the race when a private school team is playing for a title. It attracts very many people.

Brian G

Quote from: Central AR on November 24, 2018, 04:02:12 pm
There's always a dog in the race when a private school team is playing for a title. It attracts very many people.
Yes, the reason is generic in that it is a widespread reason.  I do think that has softened though as people have come to accept it and most of the private schools have toned down the hype that compounded the anger.

MDXPHD

Quote from: incogneto on November 24, 2018, 03:58:23 pm
I think we are saying the same thing two different ways.  So if Harrison was playing Morrilton would you want one to lose?

I would pull for Harrison but would be happy for either team to win.

incogneto

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 24, 2018, 04:32:37 pm
I would pull for Harrison but would be happy for either team to win.
That was what I was trying unsuccessfully to say.  People root against private schools.  I don't think this question would have been raised had it not been for two private schools playing. 

MDXPHD

Quote from: incogneto on November 24, 2018, 04:59:30 pm
That was what I was trying unsuccessfully to say.  People root against private schools.  I don't think this question would have been raised had it not been for two private schools playing.

Ohhh gotcha. Yes, I agree. People do root against private schools. Without a doubt.

Yellowcake

Y'all all a bunch of rule breakers.....
Just pick who you want to lose!
We all know why you want one or the other to lose, just trying to see who is currently holding the "most disliked" title.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas