• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEMIFINALS- Dumas @ Robinson

Started by Crispyfried, November 23, 2018, 09:12:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins?

Dumas
Robinson

Crispyfried

Crispyfried

November 23, 2018, 09:13:24 pm #1 Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 09:16:43 pm by lzgull
Dumas wins a wild one at the Tez. On to Robinson.

RyanLR

Well let's get it started here. Three playoff games for Robinson, three mercy rule victories. Starters sat the entire second half at Ozark. Should be full strength and at home in the Semifinals. Greyson Tackett is playing very well at QB for the Senators in the playoffs and the defense has been dominant. I expect Dumas to be big and physical. Two very physical teams.

Crispyfried

Robinson will be a heavy favorite and rightfully so but these Cats are a tough out, looking forward to a heck of a semi final matchup.

Sports Guru

sportsguy80

November 23, 2018, 09:54:50 pm #5 Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 10:57:00 pm by sportsguy80
Gonna be a good one if Dumas can stay close. Both are playing well.

Eaglefreak

The Cats have serious fire power and can score with anybody so this will be a close one.  Cats by 6.

ISU7

Colts defense shutdown Bobcats for the most part the offense play with out their #1 back and lead by 10 in the 4th quarter. Robinson wins by 21

ea cat

Wouldn't exactly say shut down. 341 yards of offense. Colts did hold us at the 4 on the opening drive. We fumbled into the end zone from the 3 in the second.

ISU7

Quote from: ea cat on November 24, 2018, 02:38:29 am
Wouldn't exactly say shut down. 341 yards of offense. Colts did hold us at the 4 on the opening drive. We fumbled into the end zone from the 3 in the second.
I meant the quarterback ea cat. my bad..

Redskin2015

With all do respect to the cats, Robinson is a very different animal Dumas won't be able to play the way they did against rivercrest and get away with a win in this one

STUNNA

Could see this game possibly going about like the game with Warren did. Close game for majority of it and then it gets broke open. Dumas has as good of athletes as anyone in 4a, but i think they will need some breaks to beat Robinson. They didn't get them against Warren.. can they against Robinson?!! We will see!

ea cat

Yes y'all gave him fits. Definitely his worse game of the year.

ea cat

Definitely can't turn the ball over like we did last night and against Warren. There is a reason they play the game on the field and not on paper. On paper Dumas shouldn't have a prayer. Go Bobcats

RyanLR

It'd be nice to see the starters actually have to play 4 quarters. Ever since that Bauxite loss in the rain this team has been playing at a scary high level.

ea cat

Well we will pray for Rain then lol.

#1thetruth

Blow out!!!!! 6-56 Rob......  ;D
we will see y'all @ WMS.... 7-4A is Stout .....Go Badgers!!!!!

justafan33

You realize Bauxite played in the same rain RyanLR, the Miners outplayed them that night. Give credit where credit is due.

Ghost of Colts52

Robinson by a lot. I though Robinson would beat Rivercrest soundly. Dumas squeaked by a Rivercrest team that was short 5 starters. Not a good recipe

richboy

Quote from: Ghost of Colts52 on November 24, 2018, 08:43:10 pm
Robinson by a lot. I though Robinson would beat Rivercrest soundly. Dumas squeaked by a Rivercrest team that was short 5 starters. Not a good recipe
no you didn't.  Your just here to point out a excuse on why your team is out the playoffs 🤣

#1thetruth

Quote from: justafan33 on November 24, 2018, 08:21:53 pm
You realize Bauxite played in the same rain RyanLR, the Miners outplayed them that night. Give credit where credit is due.

okay okay you beat robinson..... where did it get you????? lets talk about the Nashville games.......... Go Badgers!!!!!!!!

RyanLR

Quote from: justafan33 on November 24, 2018, 08:21:53 pm
For sure outplayed. Bauxite also has the perfect offense for the conditions. Was only mentioning the fact that after that game the Senators have been playing very well.

RyanLR

I guess nobody wants to talk about the actual game?

toadRyder

Quote from: RyanLR on November 25, 2018, 11:32:10 am
I guess nobody wants to talk about the actual game?

Why would we? Dumas barely made it to the Semis. Joe T is the clear winner.

Wild_Bobcat

I expect a lot better execution from Dumas in this game. Coach Pennington and staff will address the issues. I agree that Rivercrest gave Chris fits, but the kid still made plays. Kylin made mistakes and responded well. Defense struggled, but made stops when they needed them. Dumas just has to remember that the semis aren't the end goal, which I'm sure they've been reminded every second of every day by the Dumas staff. Wouldn't be surprising to see a Dumas upset and a trip for the Cats to WMS.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Wild_Bobcat on November 25, 2018, 01:14:48 pm
Wouldn't be surprising to see a Dumas upset and a trip for the Cats to WMS.

Yes it would be.

soccerman

With how Robinson has been playing, I'd say it would be a surprise if Dumas upset them at Robinson.

lsoprano

I agree the Dumas QB had the worst game of the season with 159 yards passing and 39 rushing and 2 TD and a quarterfinal win.....We will take that

Ball Hawk

Man I see all the Rivercrest fans have fully jumped on the Robinson train, lol.

I guess that's only natural.

Robinson by 14+

Would have Robinson 28+ over Rivercrest :-X

ISU7

Quote from: Ball Hawk on November 25, 2018, 08:13:28 pm
Man I see all the Rivercrest fans have fully jumped on the Robinson train, lol.

I guess that's only natural.

Robinson by 14+

Would have Robinson 28+ over Rivercrest :-X
Naw just now Colts played good with out a few starters one being the #1 tailback who would've certainly made a difference. Robinson will be much better than Crest. Good luck to Dumas.

ISU7

Quote from: lsoprano on November 25, 2018, 03:08:29 pm
I agree the Dumas QB had the worst game of the season with 159 yards passing and 39 rushing and 2 TD and a quarterfinal win.....We will take that
Lol I didn't see the Dumas qb  falling down by himself  give the Colts defense credit they corralled him on those runs

ea cat

Colts run defense was good. No doubt the plan was to stop #8 from rushing for his usual 120. Much respect for the Colts. The Senators are very good. We will definitely have to play well. I have faith in these Bobcats. They never give up.

lsoprano

That game is over we are worried about Robinson now

ISU7

November 26, 2018, 08:58:24 am #33 Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 10:16:00 am by ISU7
Quote from: lsoprano on November 25, 2018, 11:52:08 pm
That game is over we are worried about Robinson now
And this one will be over for the Cats Friday night youre already losing by 34  in the  poll  ;D Don't worry be happy.... ;D ;D ;D

RabAlumni

Dumas wins a close shoot-out.  As I said before the playoff's started in week 1 they were my pick to represent the top side of the bracket in the State Finals.  I think it will be Dumas Vs Shiloh.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: RabAlumni on November 26, 2018, 09:16:23 am
Dumas wins a close shoot-out.  As I said before the playoff's started in week 1 they were my pick to represent the top side of the bracket in the State Finals.  I think it will be Dumas Vs Shiloh.
Dumas Vs Arkadelphia I think

lsoprano

bigchief72455

It should be a good game. If Robinson comes out like they did at Ozark and Dumas comes out like they did at Rivercrest it should be a good game. I think Robinson on paper is just too much for Dumas but if Robinson veers of into one of their coaching pitfalls it could definitely swing the Cats way.

Sports Guru

#1thetruth

Quote from: Crossett Eagle on November 26, 2018, 01:18:53 pm
I'm taking Dumas 42-35

game video's  don't lie..... 6 - 49 Robinson
Robinson will mercy another weak conference pretender....
1. offence - Robinson
2. Defence - Robinson
3. Special Team - Robinson
Dumus will score in the 3r and 4th Q when the 2nd and 3rd string gets in.
IMO we are the only team in 4A that can beat them right now. Go Badgers!!!

RabAlumni

Quote from: #1thetruth on November 26, 2018, 02:07:37 pm
game video's  don't lie..... 6 - 49 Robinson
Robinson will mercy another weak conference pretender....
1. offence - Robinson
2. Defence - Robinson
3. Special Team - Robinson
Dumus will score in the 3r and 4th Q when the 2nd and 3rd string gets in.
IMO we are the only team in 4A that can beat them right now. Go Badgers!!!

Someone needs to stay in school!

#1thetruth

Quote from: RabAlumni on November 26, 2018, 02:12:38 pm

Someone needs to stay in school!

Faux News

tell me how Dumus wins???? detail please

bigchief72455

Quote from: #1thetruth on November 26, 2018, 02:17:10 pm
Faux News

I think he was referring to your spelling

#1thetruth

Quote from: bigchief72455 on November 26, 2018, 02:19:55 pm
I think he was referring to your spelling

lol
defense-offense heck it happens with auto

RabAlumni

Quote from: #1thetruth on November 26, 2018, 02:17:10 pm
Faux News

Ball Control, Points on the board, Maximize opportunities, limit turnovers/penalties, Smash Mouth Football.... Dumas Football!

#1thetruth

Quote from: RabAlumni on November 26, 2018, 02:29:06 pm

Ball Control, Points on the board, Maximize opportunities, limit turnovers/penalties, Smash Mouth Football.... Dumas Football!

Heck, that's a receipt for any team to win. Even when you're playing Bama..

the thing about rob is..... you have to pick your poison..... who will we stop..... Springdale wore them down with depth......  We --- badgers allow them to take us out of our game.
their massive, fast and powerful..... Don't trust me, watch their game tape, its on HUDL...... if you notice their 1st team don't make many mistake.....
if Dumas beat them..... we will just have to settle for Dumas..... but, I really want those Senators....

$aintMaximu$

Does most of the Robinson line play have to play both sides of the ball?

mossflyer

No. I don't think they play both ways.

#1thetruth

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 26, 2018, 03:55:47 pm

I don't think it matters......
they have 13 kids with offers from D1, D1 2, D2, D3......
they can be beat, you just have to know how to do it.

RyanLR

November 27, 2018, 07:06:41 am #49 Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 03:50:13 pm by RyanLR
Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 26, 2018, 03:55:47 pm
Elliott Harris starts DL/LT. Matt Howard starts DL/C. Davis Wofford left guard/DE. Jonathan Blackmon right guard/DL.  E'marion Harris is RT/DT. They get rotated out frequently on both sides of the ball. Zach Williams doesn't play offense much except a heavy package on goal line he'll play TE.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas