• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Timbo Westside senior boys

Started by SackAttack, November 09, 2018, 04:50:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SackAttack

TImbo Westside senior boys who ya got?? I'll go with Westside if that one boy will pass the ball around some!!!! Timbos popcorn ain't worth any count either!!

SackAttack

Main I tell ya what Timbo girls are awwwwfuuulll!! AND this popcorn is tooo salty for Sack! 2 cokes and a Mt Dew

SportsFan5

Maybe so, but those boys have West Side down 55-32 with 3:40 left to play.

SackAttack

Quote from: SportsFan5 on November 09, 2018, 08:27:43 pm
Maybe so, but those boys have West Side down 55-32 with 3:40 left to play.
YEP that one boy shoots a lot

SackAttack

Yes boys had zero answers for the Timbo Timbers tonight but they still gotta come to our beloved BradyHippBackboard NeedsToReviveThisDeadBoardSackHeadSlinger CrommettShouldBeTheMan Arena! AND Sack gets here and finds out Timbo is the sight for the District Tourney! Not here anywhere but here! Almost rather go to ICC but close secont! I coulda sworn they had a donkey basketball game here last night with a poor cleanup mop up crew! Backboard woulda just shook his head! But yeah they beat our boys pretty good!!

Bigleague

I heard that Timbo was the team to beat in that conference, but I just couldn't believe it. Got to be the team if they beat westside

NewToTheLake

Timbo for sure team to beat. No one else great. West Side will be in year or two

SackAttack

Quote from: Bigleague on November 09, 2018, 09:08:12 pm
I heard that Timbo was the team to beat in that conference, but I just couldn't believe it. Got to be the team if they beat westside
Not so fast my friend! We brought Brown in here to turn this around IMMEDIATELY! Timbo ain't the team to beat they just the team that beat us tonight!! Like I said they still gotta come to Westside where we get all the breaks no calls and inadvertent a team needs! We still playing! Glad Mrs Sack tagged along so I can loosen my suspenders take off the steel toes and post and talk basketball like only Sack can

SackAttack

Thought our boys gave it a good go even through an almost tick tock game finally succumbing to a 20+ defeat but they still gotta come to us!! Was very impressed with Timbos boys and their hustle and intensity which reflects greatly on their young coach Smith is his name I believe! Getting off work early to go watch them play again today at Clinton yes even though those people hate me! I'll probably sit by myself and then go visit with the Timbo local smokers at halftime!! I'll give y'all updates and analysis ala Sackinese

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas