• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle @ Des Arc

Started by Pick_DA_EAGLES, October 20, 2018, 08:48:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pit Bull

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 20, 2018, 10:16:42 pm
Really? Everything I seen on it last year was all 13 ... 🤷. Oh well that's last year lol

It was just 1.

Pit Bull

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 20, 2018, 10:01:39 pm
Other than paying them, taking care of them with "hospitality" and other things. You can also request not to have certain ones. To say a home team has nothing to do with the refs, is like saying Toll is a buster, total bull💩💩💩💩.

Come on pit, you can do better.

That Ref crew comes out of Little Rock, the Commissioner could have easily let them stop somewhere closer on I-40 than Earle. We didn't request those guys but feeding them is something that ever hosting team does.

CaptainSwarm25

October 20, 2018, 11:01:04 pm #52 Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 11:14:41 pm by CaptainSwarm25
Pick, the middle is weak for Earle. They loaded the box with 9 people and we ran wild on them still. Just tell your coach to run a FB dive and y'all will get the 4-5 yards per play that it takes with that style of offense to win! I stand by my earlier statement as well, stop 15 and you win the game.  Oh  Everyone else seemed to be looking for a shot clock=        irrelevant. Hope you "bounce" them down the list of the 6- 2A. All pun intended. Oh and Pitbull you might wanna get to the vet soon. If you think taking Green away is all it would take you lack the ability to judge talent. Perry #52,Toll #10, Penn #22, Weems #5, Walker #73, Shelman #61. Take them away then you have a normal 2-A middle of the pack team like we beat Friday night. LETS GO EAGLES!!🦅🦅🦅

Pit Bull

CaptainSwarm25

*😢😢 you hit the wrong emoji man I fixed it for you. Have fun losing for the second week in a row. EAGLES ROLL🦅🦅

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 20, 2018, 10:39:25 pm
That Ref crew comes out of Little Rock, the Commissioner could have easily let them stop somewhere closer on I-40 than Earle. We didn't request those guys but feeding them is something that ever hosting team does.

I didnt say you did chose them, I simply said you were not telling the truth by saying the home team has nothing to do with the refs.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

October 21, 2018, 12:32:34 am #56 Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 01:26:18 am by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on October 20, 2018, 11:01:04 pm
Pick, the middle is weak for Earle. They loaded the box with 9 people and we ran wild on them still. Just tell your coach to run a FB dive and y'all will get the 4-5 yards per play that it takes with that style of offense to win! I stand by my earlier statement as well, stop 15 and you win the game.  Oh  Everyone else seemed to be looking for a shot clock=        irrelevant. Hope you "bounce" them down the list of the 6- 2A. All pun intended. Oh and Pitbull you might wanna get to the vet soon. If you think taking Green away is all it would take you lack the ability to judge talent. Perry #52,Toll #10, Penn #22, Weems #5, Walker #73, Shelman #61. Take them away then you have a normal 2-A middle of the pack team like we beat Friday night. LETS GO EAGLES!!🦅🦅🦅

You know I dont need to tell our coach that part. Lol

hornetfan8

Des Arc is down 20 at half makes a phone call at half to get those home cooking refs they use vs Hazen every other year and come back to win by a td.

who-knew

Well this got boring in a hurry...

Eagles92

Youngest Morton boy is out for the season with a torn meniscus.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Eagles92 on October 21, 2018, 04:13:57 pm
I saw a picture of him on crutches, I hate that for the kid.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Not every thing needs to be posted on here during a game week.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 21, 2018, 04:35:17 pm
I saw a picture of him on crutches, I hate that for the kid.

It happened right before halftime Friday night. I was keeping it off here. Heck he was tied for the most interceptions.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Why would you create an account or use your first ever post to post this? I know for a fact hes not your kid. Are you a jealous parent of an upperclassman whoms kid got beat out by Luke? And I know you did not have the approval of the parents to post this either.

MT Legend

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 20, 2018, 06:47:40 pm
#10 is a buster, without #21 the Hornets are a normal team, without #10 the Hornets are still undefeated and in the hunt for a title! #Big Facts!!! The National Recruiters will soon see but hey it's great exposure for #21...

thats my opinion as well. Although 10 could make a good TE at the next level.other then that I don't see what all the hype is about.my gusse is colleges are looking at his possible potential because of his size.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MT Legend on October 21, 2018, 05:07:27 pm
thats my opinion as well. Although 10 could make a good TE at the next level.other then that I don't see what all the hype is about.my gusse is colleges are looking at his possible potential because of his size.

Hes being recruited as a t.e./d.e., just like EVERY other 2A team, you play your best players where they help you best. No he is not gonna play q.b. at the next level, but he will play at the next level, a high one at that. Colleges are drooling over what he did in camps all summer.

MT Legend

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 21, 2018, 05:09:47 pm
Hes being recruited as a t.e./d.e., just like EVERY other 2A team, you play your best players where they help you best. No he is not gonna play q.b. at the next level, but he will play at the next level, a high one at that. Colleges are drooling over what he did in camps all summer.

thank you for sharing,You all must be on cloud 9 in Hazen this season about All that talent you all have.

MT Legend

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 20, 2018, 10:18:23 pm
What did you really mean? Why did you think they were "Our Refs!" Instead of appointed by the commissioner? Why? "What are Refs like That?"

I can show you in a emoji what he meant.🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️ 😂

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MT Legend on October 21, 2018, 05:26:44 pm
thank you for sharing,You all must be on cloud 9 in Hazen this season about All that talent you all have.

You must not can read or have much of a memory, no way am I from Hazen. Lol

But I do know Toll and his Family. Great kid, student and athlete.

But I guess a 2A football fan that thinks he has more of an eye for talent than EVERY RECRUITING service in America would not remember much.

who-knew

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 21, 2018, 05:41:35 pm
You must not can read or have much of a memory, no way am I from Hazen. Lol

But I do know Toll and his Family. Great kid, student and athlete.

But I guess a 2A football fan that thinks he has more of an eye for talent than EVERY RECRUITING service in America would not remember much.
Pick he's being utilized more every week at Te. He only took a couple snaps Friday

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: who-knew on October 21, 2018, 05:44:53 pm
Pick he's being utilized more every week at Te. He only took a couple snaps Friday

Yea I know.

Old Scrapper

10 was the QB when Hazen beat Marked Tree 51-0. 😂

MT Legend

Quote from: who-knew on October 21, 2018, 05:44:53 pm

hang on a second what am I supposed to be able to read? I'm assuming you're talking about your screen name? I don't know who are what that is.If you're not from hazen my apologies,i assumed you was.

MT Legend

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 21, 2018, 05:54:34 pm
10 was the QB when Hazen beat Marked Tree 51-0. 😂

and your point is? If you're trying to sale his credibility you really could use a better sales pitch 😂

Old Scrapper

Quote from: MT Legend on October 21, 2018, 06:00:24 pm
and your point is? If you're trying to sale his credibility you really could use a better sales pitch 😂
There is no point. Just like your opinion

MT Legend

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 21, 2018, 06:03:32 pm
There is no point. Just like your opinion

lol exactly! Have a great day sir. We will just have to let time say who is right or wrong.🤷🏾‍♂️

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MT Legend on October 21, 2018, 05:58:10 pm
hang on a second what am I supposed to be able to read? I'm assuming you're talking about your screen name? I don't know who are what that is.If you're not from hazen my apologies,i assumed you was.

Why would someone from hazen have a screen name D.A. EAGLES? (DES ARC EAGLES). That would be like me saying you are from Foreman. Geez dude

Old Scrapper

MT Legend

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 21, 2018, 06:08:45 pm
Why would someone from hazen have a screen name D.A. EAGLES? (DES ARC EAGLES). That would be like me saying you are from Foreman. Geez dude
that exsplain a lot. For all I knew that meant Derrick Anderson lol I have zero clue about Des Arc we haven't had much dealings with them in our history.My apologies.🤷🏽‍♂️

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MT Legend on October 21, 2018, 06:14:12 pm
that exsplain a lot. For all I knew that meant Derrick Anderson lol I have zero clue about Des Arc we haven't had much dealings with them in our history.My apologies.🤷🏽‍♂️

Derek Anderson EAGLES? OK. lol

MT Legend

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 21, 2018, 06:21:56 pm
Derek Anderson EAGLES? OK. lol

absolutely,your name is Derrick Anderson and you love the eagles.now that I know Des Arc is the eagles then I now know who y'all are.i could not even tell you their school colors.simple misunderstanding is all.🤷🏾‍♂️

Old Scrapper

Quote from: MT Legend on October 21, 2018, 06:29:50 pm
absolutely,your name is Derrick Anderson and you love the eagles.now that I know Des Arc is the eagles then I now know who y'all are.i could not even tell you their school colors.simple misunderstanding is all.🤷🏾‍♂️
Pick dyes his hair green to match the school colors during football season

Pick_DA_EAGLES

It's all good dude. Green and white. Lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 21, 2018, 06:33:37 pm
Pick dyes his hair green to match the school colors during football season

Exactly. Lol

Hasbeen92

I can't wait for y'all to explain to him who Old Scrapper is!

birddawg1986

MT Legend

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 21, 2018, 08:54:19 pm
I can't wait for y'all to explain to him who Old Scrapper is!

not to be rude.im just curious.why would I care who old scraper is? No need to explain anything cause it's irrelevant.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: MT Legend on October 21, 2018, 09:21:53 pm
not to be rude.im just curious.why would I care who old scraper is? No need to explain anything cause it's irrelevant.
its all good.

Hasbeen92

Quote from: MT Legend on October 21, 2018, 09:21:53 pm
That was sarcasm

Old Scrapper

Earle's scatback playing QB is impressive. DA will have to be on top of their game to keep him in check.

tigerblood

I had a cousin named Earl, he was a really good dude. Lived in a trailer out on highway 38, a few miles out of Des Arc. He got behind on his side by side payment and decided to try another way to make some cash. He ended up in some kinda dog fighting thing, not sure how. Anyway, his first match the police showed up and grabbed everyone involved. Luckily Earl was able to get away with it cause he misunderstood what it actually was. He thought the guy said Log Fighting, he did get a public indecency ticket cause when the police busted in, his pants were at his ankles. That being said, I went to see Earl and he said that bulldogs were some mean fighting things. Most everybody at the dog fight had bulldogs. So I think the Earle Bulldogs are going to be tough for the Des Arc Eagles, but shoot Ole Houdini Widener is going pull an ace out of his sleeve and get his offense going while Brian "The Wall" Paschal puts the Bulldog offense in the kennel. Eagles win a close one 28-26

Dogg

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 22, 2018, 11:17:49 am
Earle's scatback playing QB is impressive. DA will have to be on top of their game to keep him in check.
Earle will bounce back this week. They will come ready to play

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Dogg on October 22, 2018, 01:25:34 pm
Earle will bounce back this week. They will come ready to play
I 100% agree with you on this.

Hasbeen92

If Des Arc plays defense like they did against Hazen they are in this game not saying they win but I think they can play with Earle wether they bounce back or not and after 1st loss in conference they could be ready to bounce a basketball

Dogg

The basketball players are already in the gym. Heck we have more on the basketball team that the football team. The ball is bouncing in Earle year round. That comment about basketball is null and void.  Bohannon didn't even hit the court last year and we still won the title. Whole bunch of teams lost a conference game last Friday in 2A

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Dogg on October 22, 2018, 08:51:23 pm
The basketball players are already in the gym. Heck we have more on the basketball team that the football team. The ball is bouncing in Earle year round. That comment about basketball is null and void.  Bohannon didn't even hit the court last year and we still won the title. Whole bunch of teams lost a conference game last Friday in 2A
If you have that many athletes maybe you should be 4a have a multiplier like a private school or maybe the same people in charge of eligibility reports are in charge of enrollment reports

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Dogg on October 22, 2018, 08:51:23 pm
Hard to bounce football (I can and I can shoot 3's better than anyone in Earle you can believe that because I said so)and not that many lost their first conference game

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 22, 2018, 07:43:52 pm
If Des Arc plays defense like they did against Hazen they are in this game not saying they win but I think they can play with Earle wether they bounce back or not and after 1st loss in conference they could be ready to bounce a basketball

We play defense like that every game.

Hasbeen92

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 22, 2018, 09:30:09 pm
You will need to continue that trend Friday for a 6A runner-up spot- good luck(I mean that with all sincerity)

Coach95

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 22, 2018, 09:30:09 pm
Marianna scored a few more points than I would have wanted them to.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas