• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle @ Des Arc

Started by Pick_DA_EAGLES, October 20, 2018, 08:48:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

this is the battle for he 2 seed out of the 6. just hope we can keep it close, and have a chance to win at the end.

EAGLE PRIDE!!

who-knew

I'll take DA in a close one.

Bearden_Bear72

who-knew

I think the key to this game is if DA can shut down #15 & 5 and don't let them make big plays. If they can do that then it will be close. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: who-knew on October 20, 2018, 11:01:57 am
I think the key to this game is if DA can shut down #15 & 5 and don't let them make big plays. If they can do that then it will be close.

The key to me is, if Earle can keep Des Arc from having 7-8 minute drives that we score on.

CaptainSwarm25

If you can contain 15 you win by two tds. He's their only player worth a flip! Good luck Eagles! 🦅

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on October 20, 2018, 12:27:55 pm
If you can contain 15 you win by two tds. He's their only player worth a flip! Good luck Eagles! 🦅

thanks swarm!

Dogg

Quote from: who-knew on October 20, 2018, 11:01:57 am
DA doesn't have to shut 5 down the coaching staff will. He's gone to see the Wizard

who-knew

Quote from: Dogg on October 20, 2018, 01:42:45 pm
DA doesn't have to shut 5 down the coaching staff will. He's gone to see the Wizard
LOL, You'll have that from time to time.

Redzone

Hasbeen92

I think if Des Arc can keep it close early then they win a close game if Earle jumps out early they run away with it. Turnovers could swing the tide also

Old Scrapper

I see it as a pretty even matchup

who-knew

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 20, 2018, 02:19:51 pm
I see it as a pretty even matchup
I agree, not any Refs to keep bulldogs in the game.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: who-knew on October 20, 2018, 03:31:39 pm
any decent Ref will throw a flag just about every pass play because the lineman will be standing beside the receiver when the ball gets there.

Pit Bull

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on October 20, 2018, 12:27:55 pm

Like #21 from Hazen is the only player with next level potential.

Pit Bull

Quote from: who-knew on October 20, 2018, 03:31:39 pm

That didn't happen at all, Hazen had everything going their way last night son, even the calls!

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 20, 2018, 04:47:30 pm
Just when I'm starting to think you have some sense you go and say something absurd like that do you really feel that your assessment of talent is more accurate than national recruiting services

who-knew

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 20, 2018, 04:47:30 pm
I'm confused but I believe 21 and 22 took it to the house lastnight.

who-knew

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 20, 2018, 04:49:19 pm
That didn't happen at all, Hazen had everything going their way last night son, even the calls!
So your saying a pass that was dropped at the 2 yard line and called a catch along with linemen done field on every pass play is okay.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 20, 2018, 04:49:19 pm
No sir you are wrong, where can we start, 1- Refs not signaling for the clock to run (Earle ran 6 plays only 15 seconds came off the clock) 2- signal for a first down for Hazen and after chains were moved,then ball was moved back about 1/2 yard and they moved the chains back to come measure) 3- at least two lineman were down field on every pass play but the Ref y'all went and picked up out behind the liquor store before the game wouldn't call it. 4-offensive lineman tackling Hazen Dline on running plays. 5-and this my favorite ( the sprinklers came on while we had the ball) all for nothing because it was raining anyway.

who-knew

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 20, 2018, 05:21:00 pm
No sir you are wrong, where can we start, 1- Refs not signaling for the clock to run (Earle ran 6 plays only 15 seconds came off the clock) 2- signal for a first down for Hazen and after chains were moved,then ball was moved back about 1/2 yard and they moved the chains back to come measure) 3- at least two lineman were down field on every pass play but the Ref y'all went and picked up out behind the liquor store before the game wouldn't call it. 4-offensive lineman tackling Hazen Dline on running plays. 5-and this my favorite ( the sprinklers came on while we had the ball) all for nothing because it was raining anyway.
You forgot to mention that on a injured player timeout the coach would rather huddle up with refs at mid field rather than check on his player. Happened several times.

Old Scrapper

Just so we don't hijack the Earle vs Des Arc thread, I still think this game is evenly matched, both teams have their own strengths and weaknesses, which I have faith both coaches will have each team ready to get after it Friday

Southark

Sprinklers came on??? Really lol? lol

who-knew

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 20, 2018, 06:30:53 pm
Just so we don't hijack the Earle vs Des Arc thread, I still think this game is evenly matched, both teams have their own strengths and weaknesses, which I have faith both coaches will have each team ready to get after it Friday
Agreed, I'll still take DA in a close one. Hopefully they wont💩in there own nest.

Pit Bull

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 20, 2018, 04:53:50 pm
Just when I'm starting to think you have some sense you go and say something absurd like that do you really feel that your assessment of talent is more accurate than national recruiting services

#10 is a buster, without #21 the Hornets are a normal team, without #10 the Hornets are still undefeated and in the hunt for a title! #Big Facts!!! The National Recruiters will soon see but hey it's great exposure for #21...

Pit Bull

Quote from: who-knew on October 20, 2018, 05:15:39 pm
So your saying a pass that was dropped at the 2 yard line and called a catch along with linemen done field on every pass play is okay.

Hey no excuses we got beat but fact is the calls went in your direction all night! That's cool tho because if we did it then we should get penalized, the only call I was deeply upset with or should I say "no call," was the roughing the passer personal foul that took our QB out first half but they missed stuff all night.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 20, 2018, 06:51:55 pm
Hey no excuses we got beat but fact is the calls went in your direction all night! That's cool tho because if we did it then we should get penalized, the only call I was deeply upset with or should I say "no call," was the roughing the passer personal foul that took our QB out first half but they missed stuff all night.
#10 is Who thumped your QB on a legal hit

Pit Bull

Yea I know, the hit was an illegal hit

Pick_DA_EAGLES

October 20, 2018, 08:09:30 pm #28 Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 08:15:41 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: Pit Bull on October 20, 2018, 06:47:40 pm
#10 is a buster, without #21 the Hornets are a normal team, without #10 the Hornets are still undefeated and in the hunt for a title! #Big Facts!!! The National Recruiters will soon see but hey it's great exposure for #21...

This post just proved you no absolutely nothing about talent. All you do is talk 💩💩💩💩 about how great Earle is and then when they lose you avoid the situation. YES Penn is a beast and most definitely UNDERRATED,  but to say Toll is a buster just proves you are on the same intelligence level as "big dummy from Clarendon". Toll is an ESPN top 300 recruit, a 4* recruit on most services, all those people are not missing his talent,  that would just be you. Has been invited to camps at most EVERY power 5 school he wants to go to. I mean if he was just receiving a little attention you may have a point, but the kid has several D1 offers already and is only 15 and should only be in the 10th grade if he was also a top student and smart enough to skip a grade. Geez dude get out of here with that dumb crap.

Weren't you one of the ones saying a certain recruit should have been a Hog cause he would be starting, but yet has not even gotten off the bench at the school he chose over Arkansas?  I mean they have played at least 3 different QBs, maybe 4, and he has not seen the field yet. SEC>big12

Pick_DA_EAGLES

But back to Earle and Des Arc.

Earle gave up over 300 to hazen on a wet field at home? Heck Des Arc held hazen to 241.

BISON14

October 20, 2018, 09:05:20 pm #30 Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 09:09:41 pm by BISON14
Pick....#21 is not Penn. Green is #21 and has been underrated. The young man was All State last year. Yes you right Toll is good athlete.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: BISON14 on October 20, 2018, 09:05:20 pm
Pick....#21 is not Penn. Green is #21 and has been underrated. The young man was All State last year. Yes you right Toll is good athlete.

Ah my bad on Green, he is a powerful runner. Perfect compliment to Penns speed and Tolls combo.

Pit Bull

October 20, 2018, 09:37:14 pm #32 Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 10:28:59 pm by Pit Bull
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 20, 2018, 08:09:30 pm
This post just proved you no absolutely nothing about talent. All you do is talk 💩💩💩💩 about how great Earle is and then when they lose you avoid the situation. YES Penn is a beast and most definitely UNDERRATED,  but to say Toll is a buster just proves you are on the same intelligence level as "big dummy from Clarendon". Toll is an ESPN top 300 recruit, a 4* recruit on most services, all those people are not missing his talent,  that would just be you. Has been invited to camps at most EVERY power 5 school he wants to go to. I mean if he was just receiving a little attention you may have a point, but the kid has several D1 offers already and is only 15 and should only be in the 10th grade if he was also a top student and smart enough to skip a grade. Geez dude get out of here with that dumb crap.

Weren't you one of the ones saying a certain recruit should have been a Hog cause he would be starting, but yet has not even gotten off the bench at the school he chose over Arkansas?  I mean they have played at least 3 different QBs, maybe 4, and he has not seen the field yet. SEC>big12

You seem a little upset, I'm only speaking facts! #21 is the only X-Factor currently on the Hazen squad, they have really good linemen also. Facts! As far as a certain recruits decision to play out of state, that decision was totally his to make and I'm absolutely proud that he made a choice that he has to work hard and get his way to playing time but the essential piece in all of that is to get his education. Free education. Now go criticizing the other guy that jumped all over our team starting the discussion about who's good and who is not, but then again, that would probably violate the kode.

Pit Bull

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 20, 2018, 09:25:23 pm
Ah my bad on Green, he is a powerful runner. Perfect compliment to Penns speed and Tolls combo.

Penn did very little, it was all the guys in the trenches and #21...

Pit Bull

It's true, take #10 off of that team, nothing changes, remove #21 and Clarendon and Brinkley beats Hazen in Double OT... 😂😂😂😂

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Yea I'm sure the Earle coach didnt game plan for Toll at all, he probably knew that all the college folks are wrong. And probably looked over Penn too.

You guys know you cant take any descent starter off any of our teams and it not make a big difference in the teams performance. Heck just look what happened to Earle when that one player was taking away from yall in the playoffs last year, heck yal lost like 10 straight and became totally irrelevant, well other than jacking up everyone elses playoffs. 🤔🙄😏😉

Coach95

Earle won't stop the Morton boys, it's at Des Arc and Earle won't have their refs. Ole Dirty Joe might share his game plan.

Pit Bull

The Refs are assigned by the Commissioner, we had nothing to do with those refs.

Pit Bull

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 20, 2018, 09:50:35 pm
Yea I'm sure the Earle coach didnt game plan for Toll at all, he probably knew that all the college folks are wrong. And probably looked over Penn too.

You guys know you cant take any descent starter off any of our teams and it not make a big difference in the teams performance. Heck just look what happened to Earle when that one player was taking away from yall in the playoffs last year, heck yal lost like 10 straight and became totally irrelevant, well other than jacking up everyone elses playoffs. 🤔🙄😏😉

We only forfeited 1 game last season and that was against Salem.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

October 20, 2018, 10:01:39 pm #39 Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 10:03:29 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: Pit Bull on October 20, 2018, 09:58:04 pm
The Refs are assigned by the Commissioner, we had nothing to do with those refs.

Other than paying them, taking care of them with "hospitality" and other things. You can also request not to have certain ones. To say a home team has nothing to do with the refs, is like saying Toll is a buster, total bull💩💩💩💩.

Come on pit, you can do better.

Coach95

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 20, 2018, 09:58:04 pm
We never have refs like that at our place. We often have Mr. Bobby Crawford and his crew.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 20, 2018, 10:00:12 pm
We only forfeited 1 game last season and that was against Salem.

Lol, ok whatever, you used an ineligible player all or most of the year.

Pit Bull

Quote from: Coach95 on October 20, 2018, 10:04:01 pm
We never have refs like that at our place. We often have Mr. Bobby Crawford and his crew.

Moment of truth, "What are refs like that?" Be honest.

HorseFeathers

Not to interrupt....but Earle officially went 0-13 last year cause of those forfeits...Salem moved on because they were the last team to play Earle

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 20, 2018, 10:08:05 pm
Not to interrupt....but Earle officially went 0-13 last year cause of those forfeits...Salem moved on because they were the last team to play Earle

Now HF you know there is no place for logical facts here. Its Earle rules or nothing. Lol

Pit Bull

October 20, 2018, 10:14:34 pm #45 Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 10:32:52 pm by Pit Bull
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 20, 2018, 10:04:33 pm
Lol, ok whatever, you used an ineligible player all or most of the year.

We didn't know he played twice as a 9th Grader in Marion, the AD at the time didn't do a great background check in this situation. His coach from Marion played him ineligible as a 9th grader on his second year as a ninth grader so of course he didn't tell on himself. When he arrived in Earle as a 10th grader he appeared on schedule, as far as we knew he was. The same coach told his friend in Foreman about the kid after we beat Salem, so the coach from Foreman pasted the information on to the coach at Salem and there you go! The new AD will not allow this to ever happen again. That's it.

Coach95

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 20, 2018, 10:06:55 pm
Moment of truth, "What are refs like that?" Be honest.
Ours normally pay attention to the game and know what's going on.

Pit Bull

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 20, 2018, 10:08:05 pm

That's not true because we self reported. Only 1...

HorseFeathers

Really? Everything I seen on it last year was all 13 ... 🤷. Oh well that's last year lol

Pit Bull

Quote from: Coach95 on October 20, 2018, 10:15:30 pm
Ours normally pay attention to the game and know what's going on.

What did you really mean? Why did you think they were "Our Refs!" Instead of appointed by the commissioner? Why? "What are Refs like That?"

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas