• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Waldron @ Mena

Started by Coach9586, October 16, 2018, 08:33:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Coach9586

Thoughts on this game?  Players from Waldron are more excited about this game than the rivalry game with Mansfield. Bad blood between these two from what I understand. Should be a fun one!

VanillaThunder

Looking for waldron to come out on top. They've got a good core of young coaches that should liven up this team... If they don't pick it up this year, next year should be a pretty decent year.

Redlinebacker32

How is Mena's offense looking this year? I've heard they have a talented young QB. Are they still utilizing Johnny Gunn in the H-Back role, or is he back to the fewture back position he was in Jr. High? And for Waldron, they need to be focused for 4 quarters and not get ahead of themselves. If they can work the trap, midline, and outside veer well they can have a very successful night.

Coach9586

Quote from: Redlinebacker32 on October 18, 2018, 05:17:49 am
How is Mena's offense looking this year? I've heard they have a talented young QB. Are they still utilizing Johnny Gunn in the H-Back role, or is he back to the fewture back position he was in Jr. High? And for Waldron, they need to be focused for 4 quarters and not get ahead of themselves. If they can work the trap, midline, and outside veer well they can have a very successful night.

It will be a good game for sure

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas