• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Elks vs. Apaches

Started by Apache4Life, October 14, 2018, 05:12:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Apache4Life

Been waiting on this game all year , Apache Nation gonna roll in up in Elks country this Friday. Gonna give a 4a shout out with us. Okay , never been there. Wheres the pregame tailgates, Restaurants, Happy hours, things to do ? Also hows either fans think this is going to play out ? Yall post it up lets get some feedback !

x14113

Looking at the map, the only restaurant outside the usual chains is a local Mexican place not far from the stadium.

Depending on your tastes, you might be better off finding something along the way, perhaps in Ozark (if you're hitting the Pig Trail) or even MLK in Fayetteville (if you're taking I-49).

As for the game...it's a rebound game for both teams, but the Elks look particularly vulnerable right now. Look for the Apaches to start a 4- or 5-game comeback tour.

HSFBF

If coming from Pig Trail you will go thru Elkins going north.  Go about 2 miles on towards Fayetteville and there are several places to eat including McDonalds and Sonic and a BBQ place etc.  Do not stop near the stadium if you want a choice of things to eat. Coming from Fayetteville if you come via I49, then you will see the food places on the right side about 2 miles further from the Elkins city limit sign going south. Some places right where the road to Huntsville takes off eastward (Hiway 74)...  Two distinct areas for food, all NORTH of Elkins stadium.

Gray lizard

Ok that is not right more talk about food than the game.  Not a lot of promise from Pottsville last week and Elkins showed a slip.  Will need to think on this one for a little bit.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas