• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Harding vs Hampton

Started by Southark, October 11, 2018, 06:47:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Southark

Just trying to get a feel on how HA fans feel about the last minute schedule to play the Bulldogs..

panther07

Not real sure what you mean. But I'm glad we aren't playing nobody and glad we filled it with a competitive team

Southark

I totally agree. I think it will be a great warmup for playoff time. Good luck to y'all the rest of your season

CoolBreeze

I'm delighted. I had heard that the last available team had filled it's open date earlier on the day that Harding learned of the Cedar Ridge forfeit.

The Wildcats would have been very rusty entering the playoffs if they didn't play the last two weeks of the regular season.

And it looks like Hampton may be strong enough to be competitive. The 'Cats will have to bring their A game.

panther07

Quote from: CoolBreeze on October 12, 2018, 12:43:38 pm
I'm delighted. I had heard that the last available team had filled it's open date earlier on the day that Harding learned of the Cedar Ridge forfeit.

The Wildcats would have been very rusty entering the playoffs if they didn't play the last two weeks of the regular season.

And it looks like Hampton may be strong enough to be competitive. The 'Cats will have to bring their A game.

No doubt. They're very athletic and play hard. Glad we got em

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas