• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1-4A week 7

Started by prHOG13, October 06, 2018, 07:48:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

whippersnapper

October 13, 2018, 11:19:47 pm #50 Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 01:17:40 am by whippersnapper
I almost wanna go joe namath this year and say Lincoln will beat Pg. As some have said the level of competition hasnt been there. Although Lincoln held PR to either over 100 yards rushing or under. That has been a strength of the wolves this year. Run defense. Pass defense has been the question

prHOG13

Quote from: whippersnapper on October 13, 2018, 11:19:47 pm
I almost wanna go joe namath this year and say Lincoln will beat Pg. As some have said the level of competition hasnt been there. Although Lincoln held PR to either over 100 yards rushing or under. That has been a strength of the wolves this year. Run defense. Pass defense has been the question
yep, 95 yards rushing for PR vs Lincoln and 210 passing

RZback

I'm not that sure that Lincoln's run defense was that good or that PR was not as good a run team as you think.  The PG game and the change of QB in that game made PR a much more dangerous running team.  Two different types of QB's in those two games.
On the other hand, I'd say PG is going to be the best run game you will face, with the exception of maybe Shiloh.  I may have to eat crow after week 10 but I'm still thinking PG will win.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas