• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fountain Lake @ Bauxite. Bring it on!!

Started by Digger#23, October 06, 2018, 10:03:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Digger#23

This was a 1 point loss last yr @ FL.  Kept the Miners out of the playoffs.  Fountain Lake is coming off of a 44-0 beat down from Arkadelphia.  Bauxite beats cross town rival and big mouth runner Haskell Harmony Grove 35-18. Like I've already said, the trophy looks better in our case.  Miners will get last years bad taste out of their mouth in this game by smashing any playoff hopes for the cobras to smithereens!! Miners 48 - 18!

moneyminers

I like their chances in this game. A win would most likely secure them a playoff spot... something that hasn't been done in a while in Bauxite. But as always there's still 4 more games to be played and it's up to the mentality and work ethic of those boys to see where things will go from here. taking bauxite big 35-7

RyanLR

Bauxite rolls to 7-0, and then goes to 7-3 heading to the playoffs.

moneyminers

Quote from: RyanLR on October 06, 2018, 12:23:50 pm
Bauxite rolls to 7-0, and then goes to 7-3 heading to the playoffs.
just a question, how do you think the last 3 will play out. It looks like you're predicting the miners to lose. All blowouts? close games? just looking to start conversation

Football_Fan25

Quote from: moneyminers on October 06, 2018, 12:25:46 pm
just a question, how do you think the last 3 will play out. It looks like you're predicting the miners to lose. All blowouts? close games? just looking to start conversation

No way miners lose to Arky n Nashville.  Our offense will slow the game down and our defense is playing well.  Will definitely be a dog fight but I like our chances...

Digger#23

IF that is a bet Ryan then I'll take it.  $10 sound good?   Bauxite goes to 7-0 then doesn't lose the next three.  Don't be a welcher.  I'm gonna gladly take your money from you.  What do you say buddy?

RyanLR

Quote from: Digger#23 on October 06, 2018, 12:34:51 pm
IF that is a bet Ryan then I'll take it.  $10 sound good?   Bauxite goes to 7-0 then doesn't lose the next three.  Don't be a welcher.  I'm gonna gladly take your money from you.  What do you say buddy?
I don't steal from children.

Digger#23

That's cute.  Likely old enough to be your Daddy but whatever.  Just an opportunity to put your money where your mouth is.  Maybe you're just broke and scared.

JoeWho

FL will lose for the main reason that they are know for.  A Run Run Run offense!  ::)  I have watch them for a few years now;  If they can run the ball against you, they can win.  They never try to develop any decent Pass offense.  I mean, they have been playing Nashville a long time.  They are 1-11 against them.  :'(   Another words, they beat Nashville on a off year.  ;)  Since coming to the 7-4a, they been so-so.  They won championships when they where in 3a ( I think)!  They got a Quarterback that can throw, but that's a last resort.  They don't have a receiver that can get any real separation.  Bauxite was the doormat of the 7-4a  but may have seen the light.  FL need to wake up and get with getting some guys that can catch!  Don't wait until you 21 down and try it then.  I think Bauxite is going to just eat them live because FL is not going to be able to run over them.   :) 

quicksand

I'm going with FL in this one.  They have the 3 usual suspects out of the way and now playing for that #4 seed.  Bauxite's run and FL's run should be a good game.

moneyminers

Quote from: quicksand on October 07, 2018, 08:02:40 am
I'm going with FL in this one.  They have the 3 usual suspects out of the way and now playing for that #4 seed.  Bauxite's run and FL's run should be a good game.
I don't know, they still have to play a pretty solid HHG team somewhere in there. I know last year fountain lake made easy work of them with a 35-0 spanking but both teams are different and this game could be far different than recent years.

mossflyer

I think this game will be much closer than Bauxite wants it to be. The Miners might still win the game but it won't be decided until late.

Digger#23

We will see.  Historically, it's been a close game.  Could be close but I don't think it will be. Bauxite Is a good football team. They will continue to surprise people as the season continues.  Best team no one knows about.

Digger#23

mossflyer

I've seen both teams play in person.  I think it will be close.  I could be wrong..,wouldn't be the first time. 

Digger#23

I would bet that this game has been circled on the schedule for a minute. 

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: mossflyer on October 07, 2018, 05:37:56 pm
I think this game will be much closer than Bauxite wants it to be. The Miners might still win the game but it won't be decided until late.
I think Bauxite wins this game by 14

JoeWho

October 07, 2018, 08:57:25 pm #17 Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 03:05:12 pm by JoeWho
Quote from: Football_Fan25 on October 06, 2018, 12:34:43 pm
No way miners lose to Arky n Nashville.  Our offense will slow the game down and our defense is playing well.  Will definitely be a dog fight but I like our chances...

If Bauxite loses this one, They will be crushed in their last 3 games.  FL was mercy by Nashville and Arkadelphia.  Still hard for me to believe Arkadelphia did that to FL.  Down the road, Bauxite vs. Arkadelphia could be a good one.   

I still say Bauxite will be 7-0 at the end of this one.

VanillaThunder

-Mark-

This game will be featured on 92.9 KVRE FM out of Hot Springs Village and streamed online at kvre.com. Good luck to both teams!

VanillaThunder

Nacho

I think if FL's player that was injured against Arkadelphia is back then it's a closer game...but if not I think Bauxite will win. Big shout out to number 22 ( I think ) he played so hard both ways against the Badgers.

Digger#23

VanillaThunder

Quote from: Digger#23 on October 08, 2018, 10:24:09 am
Ahman Johnson.  He's a good one.
Rumor has it he's faster than that dabbs guy ;)

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Digger#23 on October 07, 2018, 08:12:14 pm
I would bet that this game has been circled on the schedule for a minute. 
Why?

Digger#23

Quote from: Oldman on October 08, 2018, 12:52:50 pm
Why?

1 pts loss last year that turned out to be a playoff elimination game.  It was tough for everybody.  I don't think this game will ever be in doubt.

DeeGee

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Digger#23 on October 08, 2018, 10:03:58 pm
1 pts loss last year that turned out to be a playoff elimination game.  It was tough for everybody.  I don't think this game will ever be in doubt.
Gotcha

Coach9586

Dbentley215

Quote from: VanillaThunder on October 08, 2018, 12:35:57 pm
Rumor has it he's faster than that dabbs guy ;)
That Dabbs boy would smoke the peaches off of him!!!

VanillaThunder

Quote from: Dbentley215 on October 10, 2018, 09:34:24 am
That Dabbs boy would smoke the peaches off of him!!!
great first post rookie.

VanillaThunder

Can't overlook FTN Lake. They've played the meat of the 7-4a,  they finish off their tough games this friday, bauxite wins 40-21

Digger#23

beaverfan007

Digger#23

Digger#23

40 - 14 Miners!
Playoff bound!!
Robinson at OUR HOUSE next Friday!
As Mr. Collins always says, GET SOME!!!

beaverfan007

Robinson vs bauxite for conference title?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas