• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

West Memphis vs SH game

Started by Bigfootdogfan, October 06, 2018, 08:22:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigfootdogfan

The WM vs SH game surprised me a little. Not the final outcome but the way WM won. I wasn't at the game but followed it by the score on FF. I figured WM would MR SH by half time with that stellar def. they have but to be 13 - 10 at half time and at the end of the 3rd qtr leads me to believe SH was better then I gave them credit for. Sounded like that def. of WM finally said no more scoring to SH and WM off was slow to get going. Not real sure how the scoring went but saw that WM scored two quick TDS in the fourth QT, one at the 10 min mark and another at about the 9:30 mark, maybe a turnover. Anyway the top team in the east playing a bottom team I figured would be more Dessive. Oh well a win is a win congrats to both teams, WM for winning and SH for hanging with WM.

WMWRECKINGCREW

Not arguing with you but one of those scores came off a int that put them in the red zone... Also SH runs the ball a lot which runs clock. There weren't a lot of attempts. Physical team that dont turn it over.

Bigfootdogfan

OH, ok then SH scored on a turn over. I was just surprised by the half time score.

Kraig Crist

Quote from: Bigfootdogfan on October 06, 2018, 08:22:31 am
The WM vs SH game surprised me a little. Not the final outcome but the way WM won. I wasn't at the game but followed it by the score on FF. I figured WM would MR SH by half time with that stellar def. they have but to be 13 - 10 at half time and at the end of the 3rd qtr leads me to believe SH was better then I gave them credit for. Sounded like that def. of WM finally said no more scoring to SH and WM off was slow to get going. Not real sure how the scoring went but saw that WM scored two quick TDS in the fourth QT, one at the 10 min mark and another at about the 9:30 mark, maybe a turnover. Anyway the top team in the east playing a bottom team I figured would be more Dessive. Oh well a win is a win congrats to both teams, WM for winning and SH for hanging with WM.
SH has played a quality schedule and they are starting a ton of sophomores and juniors. I'd expect them to take off on the back half of the schedule now that they are past WM, PB, and Marion.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas