• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wynne @ Blytheville

Started by wynnefootballfan, September 17, 2018, 01:03:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wynnefootballfan

This game and the Batesville/Nettleton game should set the stage for the East. What do we think of the Jackets v Chicks game?

Ghs21

JacketFan

This game is hard to call, but  I honestly think it will be a low scoring game.  Wynne has to find there identity on offense, if adjustments are made this week to the offense, I think the Jackets will win by a couple touchdowns since there defense has been keeping them in all of there games thus far.  The East is wide open, after this week it should start to become clear who the team to beat is, so good luck to all teams, play hard, play fair, and leave it all on the field, and for Gods sake make sure the punt returner signals a fair catch, LOL ;D ;D ;D

AverageJo24

I am going with the Chicks on this one!

incogneto

It's hard to pick against Wynne or Pascal. 

wynnefootballfan

Quote from: JacketFan on September 17, 2018, 01:22:57 pm
This game is hard to call, but  I honestly think it will be a low scoring game.  Wynne has to find there identity on offense, if adjustments are made this week to the offense, I think the Jackets will win by a couple touchdowns since there defense has been keeping them in all of there games thus far.  The East is wide open, after this week it should start to become clear who the team to beat is, so good luck to all teams, play hard, play fair, and leave it all on the field, and for Gods sake make sure the punt returner signals a fair catch, LOL ;D ;D ;D

I agree, I like the jackets chances. Have been told by a few that have seen them that the Chicks D is pretty physical. Really need to protect the ball.

JessieP

Wynne has tradition and a great coach. They play a lot of underclassmen, getting knocked around by WM grew them up quick. Blytheville is nowhere near as physical as WM. Wynne wins this one pretty easily.

Ball Hawk

Seen film on both teams, Blytheville wins this one by 10+

Rick Swines

wynnefootballfan

Quote from: Ball Hawk on September 18, 2018, 09:29:02 am

Analysis of what you saw on both?

JacketFan

I am by no means a game film expert, but I have watched every Wynne football game for the last 25 years, and this years team is the poster child for what Jacket football is all about.  Hard nosed, smash mouth football, these boys are filled with grit, guts, and a hole lot of heart, and quit is not in there vocabulary.  I will take a side line full of kids that are bought into the program, full of guts, and heart and no quit attitude over talent any day, so rest assure, whoever plays them, they will not get a gimme win, every yard will be earned not given, every point scored will be with a Jacket on your back, so Chicks, strap your big boy cleats on, the Jackets are rolling in Friday nite, so play hard, play fair, and leave it all on the field, and most importantly shake hands at the end, to respect the battle that just occurred.  Go Jackets

titan33

Quote from: JacketFan on September 19, 2018, 05:21:46 pm
I am by no means a game film expert, but I have watched every Wynne football game for the last 25 years, and this years team is the poster child for what Jacket football is all about.  Hard nosed, smash mouth football, these boys are filled with grit, guts, and a hole lot of heart, and quit is not in there vocabulary.  I will take a side line full of kids that are bought into the program, full of guts, and heart and no quit attitude over talent any day, so rest assure, whoever plays them, they will not get a gimme win, every yard will be earned not given, every point scored will be with a Jacket on your back, so Chicks, strap your big boy cleats on, the Jackets are rolling in Friday nite, so play hard, play fair, and leave it all on the field, and most importantly shake hands at the end, to respect the battle that just occurred.  Go Jackets

Quote from: JacketFan on September 26, 2017, 10:11:42 am
Could not have said it better myself!  You are absolutely correct...Zero discipline, and horrendous play calling, and I hope it isn't there downfall.  Which is sad considering the talent on the team.  I hope the ship gets righted in the next few weeks, or it will be a long season for sure.  Wynne, please prove me wrong.
You sure seem to have changed your tune since last year when you posted this. 11-2 must have proved you wrong I'm guessing.

wynnefootballfan

Was looking at both teams non conference, who they played and scores. Really it is pretty equal, this could be a really really good game. I'm excited for Friday night..

JacketFan

Quote from: titan33 on September 19, 2018, 11:31:58 pm
You sure seem to have changed your tune since last year when you posted this. 11-2 must have proved you wrong I'm guessing.
It was my opinion at the time, this is a forum talking about football, and opinions are allowed, but thanks for being the Fearless Friday forum police, I am sure you yourself never stated your opinion, and it turned out you were wrong.  Good luck Friday nite Jackets

Jacketalum07

I'm picking wynne in a close  low scoring game. May the best team wynne!

wynnefootballfan

Just got word, Blytheville D coordinator may be a new dad sometime today.  They are at the Hospital now.  All is well at last message.  He is a former Yellowjacket and a pretty darn good one. So a part of him will always be here.  So from the Delta swarm, best wishes to the new mamma and Dad.  If you make the game or not coach, we know your boys will play hard. 

JacketFan

Quote from: wynnefootballfan on September 21, 2018, 09:51:19 am
Just got word, Blytheville D coordinator may be a new dad sometime today.  They are at the Hospital now.  All is well at last message.  He is a former Yellowjacket and a pretty darn good one. So a part of him will always be here.  So from the Delta swarm, best wishes to the new mamma and Dad.  If you make the game or not coach, we know your boys will play hard.
One heckuva a good guy, best wishes to u and your family, and good luck to both teams tonite, play hard, play fair, and leave it all on the field boys.  Go jackets

Missco

Grond

olemissjacket99

Missco

I listened to it while at the Gosnell game. Basically, the Chicks just lined up and whipped them. I wouldn't be surprised to see Wynne miss the playoffs.

PA Dad

Quote from: Missco on September 21, 2018, 11:22:46 pm
I listened to it while at the Gosnell game. Basically, the Chicks just lined up and whipped them. I wouldn't be surprised to see Wynne miss the playoffs.

When was the last time Wynne was whipped by that margin in a conference game?

JacketFan

Quote from: olemissjacket99 on September 21, 2018, 10:04:22 pm
Details?
I honestly don't know what happened to Wynne tonite, they definitely looked like they were in slow motion, chicks r very fast, and super agressive, they man handled Wynne all night.  Wynne could not hold the ball, so many fumbles that I quit counting.  They r very young, so I hope they gain confidence the more snaps they get, just need to get some offense rolling, and they will be fine, great game chicks, u guys may very well win the east.  Congrats to head coach Fisher on getting the win against his alma mater.

Ball Hawk

Quote from: Ball Hawk on September 18, 2018, 09:29:02 am

hmmmm

Quote from: Rick Swines on September 18, 2018, 10:02:05 am
LOL
Oh ok Rick.

Quote from: JessieP on September 17, 2018, 07:09:16 pm
Wynne has tradition and a great coach. They play a lot of underclassmen, getting knocked around by WM grew them up quick. Blytheville is nowhere near as physical as WM. Wynne wins this one pretty easily.

Great breakdown Jessie. Excellent analysis.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas