• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Texarkana vs Magnolia

Started by Hogman2018, September 16, 2018, 03:15:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogman2018

Thoughts and predictions? Magnolia coming in at 3- 0 and Texarkana 2-1!!

WorkOrder

incogneto

If Texarkana is as good as they claim they are they should win by at least 35. 

Hogman2018

We are not near as good as your team! We have no chance with yall  just to good!!

AHS06

Quote from: incogneto on September 16, 2018, 04:43:02 pm
Lil ole Texarkana will be happy just to get a win.

Lumberjackfan1978

mhfcharlesi

Let the game play itself out..should be a good one!!

Hogman2018

Quote from: mhfcharlesi on September 17, 2018, 09:27:30 pm
Let the game play itself out..should be a good one!!
yall better get a passing game if u dont it will be a long night!!

InYoGrill

When was the last time Magnolia had a solid football team? 7-8 years?? Just can't seem to remember in a while.

AHS06

As stated being one dimensional, running the ball will not beat the Hogs.  I can't remember the last time Magnolia was good but the kids are very familiar with each other playing every year in the 7th grade through JV for years.

zebrafan

InYoGrill

Quote from: AHS06 on September 18, 2018, 01:45:06 pm
As stated being one dimensional, running the ball will not beat the Hogs.  I can't remember the last time Magnolia was good but the kids are very familiar with each other playing every year in the 7th grade through JV for years.

I don't have a map in front of me but it sounds like both towns are not too far apart. I don't think I have ever been through Magnolia. East of Hope, right? Population?

Hogman2018

Quote from: InYoGrill on September 18, 2018, 05:20:23 pm
I don't have a map in front of me but it sounds like both towns are not too far apart. I don't think I have ever been through Magnolia. East of Hope, right? Population?
Fifty miles from Texarkana less than a hour drive!

Texarkana_Piggie

AHS06

Quote from: InYoGrill on September 18, 2018, 05:20:23 pm
Magnolia is Southeast of Hope, population close to 12,000 and somewhat identical to Hope.  Magnolia is a 45 minute drive east of Texarkana via highway 82 and Hope is about 25 minutes northeast of Texarkana via I-30

AHS06

Quote from: Hogman2018 on September 18, 2018, 06:17:55 pm
Fifty miles from Texarkana less than a hour drive!
That's an upside due to the drop in classification.  We don't have to travel 2 and 5+ hours away for conference games. 

AHS06

Game is postponed until 2pm tomorrow

Hoghead2

Magnolia doesnt have turf. It was best to not play and cause injury to a player and rip that field into a mess.

Hogman2018

We could of played at SAU on the turf but Magnolia doesnt want to! Really cant blame them with the offense they run and a muddy field will slow down Texarkana with all the speed we have!! Advantage Magnolia

Jimmy1995

Great game to determine who will be the second seed coming out the south!

AHS06

Quote from: Hogman2018 on September 22, 2018, 08:38:10 am
We could of played at SAU on the turf but Magnolia doesnt want to! Really cant blame them with the offense they run and a muddy field will slow down Texarkana with all the speed we have!! Advantage Magnolia
Yeah big advantage for Magnolia.  Everyone last night thought the game would be played at SAU.

new2karting

That game could have and should have been played.  Neighboring towns played their games. Both teams didn't want to play.

AHS06

Quote from: new2karting on September 22, 2018, 09:27:53 am
That game could have and should have been played.  Neighboring towns played their games. Both teams didn't want to play.
I was surprised the game was postponed.  The rain stopped and no lightning.  Officials started letting fans get started etc.   I actually caught some of the Camden game.

AHS06

Arkansas High 14

Magnolia 0

2nd 6:08

The A-Team

Roach is out the game with a dislocated shoulder.

Texarkana_Piggie

AHS just scored again.  41-0 hogs.  early 4th.

Hoghead2

Quote from: AHS06 on September 22, 2018, 02:44:53 pm
Arkansas High 14

Magnolia 0

2nd 6:08

Are they playing in Magnolia  ? They should've moved it to Texarkana.  Arkansas High has turf. Panther Stadium field will be a mess after this one.

AHS06

Quote from: Hoghead2 on September 22, 2018, 04:05:04 pm
Are they playing in Magnolia  ? They should've moved it to Texarkana.  Arkansas High has turf. Panther Stadium field will be a mess after this one.
Yes they are playing in Magnolia.  Not only could the game be moved to Arkansas High, we could've played at SAU.

Hoghead2

Quote from: AHS06 on September 22, 2018, 04:08:11 pm
Yes they are playing in Magnolia.  Not only could the game be moved to Arkansas High, we could've played at SAU.
TRUE !!!!!  How's Magnolias field looking  ?

Texarkana_Piggie

the radio guys said the field is a holy mess.  game just ended.  41-7 hogs.

Hogman2018

Quote from: Jimmy1995 on September 22, 2018, 08:40:49 am
Great game to determine who will be the second seed coming out the south!
You make sure you come to Texarkana when Mclellan comes to town then we will show you who the number two seed will be October 12th!!

Hogman2018

Quote from: incogneto on September 16, 2018, 04:43:02 pm
Well incognito I guess we did alright we mercy ruled Magnolia!

incogneto

Quote from: Hogman2018 on September 23, 2018, 06:25:19 pm
Well incognito I guess we did alright we mercy ruled Magnolia!
Great job!  Hope you guys can stay healthy and keep having a good season. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas