• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vilonia at Maumelle

Started by InYoGrill, September 03, 2018, 10:20:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

InYoGrill

Another tough non conference for the Eagles. Gonna need to improve tremendously after last Fridays performance to hang with the Hornets. D will need to tackle better to get those fast backs down. Chief O, you gonna be there?

PA Dad

IYG you're one of my favorites.  But, I'm afraid you're gonna be disappointed.  Maumelle wins this one.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: InYoGrill on September 03, 2018, 10:20:33 pm
Another tough non conference for the Eagles. Gonna need to improve tremendously after last Fridays performance to hang with the Hornets. D will need to tackle better to get those fast backs down. Chief O, you gonna be there?

I will be there! I'm glad we're continuing to play each other. You gonna make the trip? If so let me know and we can meet up. Burger and coke on me.

InYoGrill

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on September 04, 2018, 07:54:38 am
I will be there! I'm glad we're continuing to play each other. You gonna make the trip? If so let me know and we can meet up. Burger and coke on me.

DARN IT! Blue doesn't even off me his leftover popcorn! Thanks Chief for the offer!!  ;D I have to wear the uniform in Fort Smith for drill this weekend so I will live stream the Eagle broadcast that evening. I remember like yesterday meeting you at your new stadium when we first played each other years ago. It was good to meet you in person that night. We will need to catch up soon. Should be a better game for V but still really tough with your talent.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: InYoGrill on September 04, 2018, 12:34:29 pm
DARN IT! Blue doesn't even off me his leftover popcorn! Thanks Chief for the offer!!  ;D I have to wear the uniform in Fort Smith for drill this weekend so I will live stream the Eagle broadcast that evening. I remember like yesterday meeting you at your new stadium when we first played each other years ago. It was good to meet you in person that night. We will need to catch up soon. Should be a better game for V but still really tough with your talent.

Haha gotta love that Greenbrier hospitality!   ;D

Since you're gonna be out of town, perhaps next season we can catch up.  Hopefully the series continues past this year.  Have fun in the Fort!

InYoGrill

Chief, i see the scoreboard and figured it might get ugly early for V. Thoughts on the play so far through the 1st half so far?

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: InYoGrill on September 07, 2018, 08:09:39 pm
Chief, i see the scoreboard and figured it might get ugly early for V. Thoughts on the play so far through the 1st half so far?

Vilonia has a good game plan, and has had some big-gain plays. Maumelle just has too much speed. When our guys are getting into space Vilonia has been having a hard time catching them.

InYoGrill

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on September 07, 2018, 08:30:01 pm
Vilonia has a good game plan, and has had some big-gain plays. Maumelle just has too much speed. When our guys are getting into space Vilonia has been having a hard time catching them.

Thanks Chief for the update. I logged on to the live stream. V has an outstanding stream service! M is wayyyyyyy to fast for V. But really who thought any different. M looks very balanced with weapons all over the place. The highlight for V is #7 Smith. He is just a JR, a track STUD, and he will draw serious recruiting interest all season. He will make plays every week against any competition. We just need a whole lot more players like him. LOL!

AirWarren

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: InYoGrill on September 07, 2018, 08:41:32 pm
Thanks Chief for the update. I logged on to the live stream. V has an outstanding stream service! M is wayyyyyyy to fast for V. But really who thought any different. M looks very balanced with weapons all over the place. The highlight for V is #7 Smith. He is just a JR, a track STUD, and he will draw serious recruiting interest all season. He will make plays every week against any competition. We just need a whole lot more players like him. LOL!

Yeah he's a good football player. The QB is good too just hasn't had a lot of time to throw.

I won't be able to post anymore score updates - had to leave early 3Q. So if you are still watching and want to post updates feel free to do so.

InYoGrill

3rd -   M 55   V 15  UGLY!!!

Chief_Osceola™

My daughter was able to text me updates. Vilonia will be fine if they don't get discouraged. Like I said they had a good game plan and they've got some kids who can go. Just gonna take some time with the new system.

Grill, how do you think Maumelle matches up with LRC?

InYoGrill

September 07, 2018, 10:05:37 pm #12 Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 10:25:21 pm by InYoGrill
Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on September 07, 2018, 09:44:48 pm
My daughter was able to text me updates. Vilonia will be fine if they don't get discouraged. Like I said they had a good game plan and they've got some kids who can go. Just gonna take some time with the new system.

Grill, how do you think Maumelle matches up with LRC?

Thanks for those encouraging words Chief.  :'(    Going to be a long break-in season for the new coach and system he brought in. I was at the LRC game last week with a great view by the pressbox. I caught 3/4 of the game on the V Utube cast tonight. Both of your teams have explosive offenses. i think you have more overall team quickness on the O side but LRC runs a very precise O with very few mistakes. Both D's stuffed V most of the game. I would say O to LRC and D to you guys. LRC by 7 from what I saw. Should be a heck of a game!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas