• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Returning from sabbatical

Started by not so slim shady, August 22, 2018, 09:33:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

not so slim shady

Well the Boss and I have just completed our secret sabbatical that we started just after the conclusion of the previous high school basketball season. Man do I have some sacktacular stories but for now I'll stick to 1A bball. Designer Denim Len Harris makes the return to the sideline. I believe that to be a win win. Sweet Teas takes over the reigns for The Godfather. Another good move. Luscious Logan Freebird Hayes departs Concord for a trip to St Joe on the river leaving Crommett only help from Whitlock. But the best news of the off season Donald don't call me Dabo Swiney returns to Bradford looking for his first ever outright conference championship in just his 43rd year in education. With the departure of Benny Brown from Shirley my prediction is that either Sumner Barnes or Justin Rodgers will be there in a year or two because who can really replace a Brown at Shirley. That's all for now. Have a sacktacular evening. Half price shakes after 8.

Flobbito

I'd be surprised if it is Rodgers.

SackAttack

Quote from: not so slim shady on August 22, 2018, 09:33:37 pm
Well the Boss and I have just completed our secret sabbatical that we started just after the conclusion of the previous high school basketball season. Man do I have some sacktacular stories but for now I'll stick to 1A bball. Designer Denim Len Harris makes the return to the sideline. I believe that to be a win win. Sweet Teas takes over the reigns for The Godfather. Another good move. Luscious Logan Freebird Hayes departs Concord for a trip to St Joe on the river leaving Crommett only help from Whitlock. But the best news of the off season Donald don't call me Dabo Swiney returns to Bradford looking for his first ever outright conference championship in just his 43rd year in education. With the departure of Benny Brown from Shirley my prediction is that either Sumner Barnes or Justin Rodgers will be there in a year or two because who can really replace a Brown at Shirley. That's all for now. Have a sacktacular evening. Half price shakes after 8.
Oh they quite happy with the new guy at Shirley per my very reliable sources! A Sacktacular evening is a High Seed evening!! I'm gonna have me one!!

BasketballNeverStops

August 23, 2018, 05:17:38 pm #3 Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 05:20:39 pm by BasketballNeverStops
Looking forward to a great 2019 season! Back to School 50ยข corn dogs still going strong at Greers Ferry Sonic today! Tell em BNS sent ya!

not so slim shady

Got so many corn dogs felt like I was at the Cleburne County Fair for 2 weeks. BNS- I appreciate the heads up. BS wanted me to tell y'all he's been 'locked up'. Once released he'll update all of us. I was asked about the job the AAA did on aligning the conferences. I'll say it like this. I'd rather have lieutenant Dan as a place kicker than the AAA as the conference Pickers. Heck, id almost rather have Crommett teaching trigonometry or el buckle whiteaker teaching chemistry. Just sayin. I'm gonna grab a butterfinger blast. Y'all be safe and thank a veteran this Labor Day.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas