• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Updates on quiet Shirley

Started by BannerMountainMan, August 17, 2018, 08:46:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

1. Stumpenhaus has been named as the girls coach also
2. The big tree has been cut

Carry on

SackAttack

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on August 17, 2018, 08:46:26 pm
1. Stumpenhaus has been named as the girls coach also
2. The big tree has been cut

Carry on
No way!! The TREE!! Nobody called me or Backboard Shattered! I ain't buying it

ballmember

Tree shouldn't have been cut.  could have moved road a little bit.   Too much progress.   I think Coach Layne is still coaching Jr girls.   Some thinking maybe not enough jr girls to play.   Rumor at Timbo also.   Hope all schools have enough teams to play.

SportsFan5

Quote from: ballmember on August 20, 2018, 06:25:45 pm
Tree shouldn't have been cut.  could have moved road a little bit.   Too much progress.   I think Coach Layne is still coaching Jr girls.   Some thinking maybe not enough jr girls to play.   Rumor at Timbo also.   Hope all schools have enough teams to play.
So what's the Timbo rumor?  Which team(s) are lacking?

ballmember

Heard one of the girls team but they were not sure which one.  Hope not so

BlueDevilFan

Well it's looking like a VERY rough season for the Sr. Boys this year 0-7 so far in the season, and in last night matchup against Timbo last night they got dunked on not once but twice.  I really hate this for the boys but in 1A you have those years.

SackAttack

Quote from: BlueDevilFan on November 09, 2018, 03:39:12 pm
Well it's looking like a VERY rough season for the Sr. Boys this year 0-7 so far in the season, and in last night matchup against Timbo last night they got dunked on not once but twice.  I really hate this for the boys but in 1A you have those years.
I thought Timbo played Concord last night! Yeah it sucks to get dunked on even when you didn't play the team that dunked on you if you know what I mean

BlueDevilFan

Might have had my date wrong, but when they played Timbo dominated and I think the Timbo Tiger left too soon this maybe their year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas