• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gosnell running backs

Started by Ghs21, June 16, 2018, 06:28:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghs21

2 gosnell running backs placed top 5 running backs at a football camp out of 200 backs. And received an all American nomination. Look out for them fellas

beach bum

I think we should order those 4A state title rings then.... Gosnell 2018 state champs :o

AirWarren

Quote from: beach bum on June 16, 2018, 07:12:48 pm
I think we should order those 4A state title rings then.... Gosnell 2018 state champs :o

Them and Rivercrest haha. :D

Coltfan2005

Did Warren ever get those portable fences ordered?

Ghs21

Quote from: beach bum on June 16, 2018, 07:12:48 pm
mightt as well

bigchief72455

I think I'd hold off on the rings just yet. Still a long time before post season.

ISU7

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on June 16, 2018, 09:05:13 pm
To keep fans from trying to run on the field and win state for them. ;D ;D ;D ;D

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on June 16, 2018, 09:05:13 pm
Nah. Trump will be there to watch us this year so he won't let any shenanigans happen to us.

He'll take care of
1. No fence jumping
2. No collusion of the sideline ref on Warren side living 15 miles from Booneville
3. No ref will over step his authority to make a call he has no reason making

Coltfan2005

And now we have to check where refs live before they can call a Warren game? And a ref can't make a call if it happens because of his area of responsibility? Got the feeling you are not a fair representative of the Warren faithful.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on June 20, 2018, 08:19:13 pm
And now we have to check where refs live before they can call a Warren game? And a ref can't make a call if it happens because of his area of responsibility? Got the feeling you are not a fair representative of the Warren faithful.
Representative or not I was 6ft behind the ref I'm talking about all night and I'm saying he didn't watch more than 15 snaps all night because he was watching Bo all night, bound and determined to flag him for sideline infraction. He finally did so I say it was hometown calling. As far as the umpire making a call of whether or not someone crosses the goal line, it's not his responsibility. Illegal man down field is his responsibility and he called that on one of our linemen who was jumping up and down running down the field as we scored coming out of halftime. He called it and touchdown was called back. These are just my opinions and they are based on info the average Lumberjack fan may not have.

cuckoobird

Why do you go to the games if you only watch the ref?

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: cuckoobird on June 22, 2018, 08:41:22 am
Why do you go to the games if you only watch the ref?

Don't you know man?!? They're ALL homers, someone has to keep an eye on those cheating, blind, fat zebras.

p.s.  I've since heard that all of the refs in last year's Championship game were on the Arkadelphia school board. It was a full blown conspiracy against Bo. Someone should start an investigation, we need to get to the bottom of this.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on June 21, 2018, 12:42:52 pm
Representative or not I was 6ft behind the ref I'm talking about all night and I'm saying he didn't watch more than 15 snaps all night because he was watching Bo all night, bound and determined to flag him for sideline infraction. He finally did so I say it was hometown calling. As far as the umpire making a call of whether or not someone crosses the goal line, it's not his responsibility. Illegal man down field is his responsibility and he called that on one of our linemen who was jumping up and down running down the field as we scored coming out of halftime. He called it and touchdown was called back. These are just my opinions and they are based on info the average Lumberjack fan may not have.

Oh, you're one of those.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Well there you have it! The refs being on Arky's school board explains it all!

bigchief72455

How did this become about last years title game.

AirWarren

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas