• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coaching Clinics

Started by Backboard Shattered, June 14, 2018, 10:32:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Backboard Shattered

Any around?  I'm thinking about coaching a Men's league team and coaching my own 3 on 3 team. 

no mascot

I've heard that if you're getting into coaching high school ball you're better off investing in affordable rental property.

Backboard Shattered

June 14, 2018, 10:54:06 pm #2 Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 04:59:09 am by Backboard Shattered
Got a UUA team sponsored.  Bosses Big Bustas!  That's our name but I don't know if it's illegal for me to play also like a unlimited division where kids that didn't not play 4 yrs of collegieate ball can still get a few looks.

Backboard Shattered

I think I still remember most of our plays and practice routines from 83.  I could prob help some of these coaches of today what y'all think?

Backboard Shattered

Thanks for all of the PMs.  Y'all are amazing.  Justafan68 I would like to sat down and discuss some strategies and stories!  Thanks for the inqueery!  No doubt about it I think I could bring something special to the round table of coaching in the local area.  I've waytched a lot of ball and can still play at a extraordinary high level.  Once I was told that my patented double follow through was the sweetest spot and shoot in the state!  I can teach ppl this now and have y'all coaches a few up and coming snipers ready for the wood that is hard

Backboard Shattered

Daily Motivational Speeches or Lyrics post here 👇🏼

Backboard Shattered

I can't tell ya baby what went wrong
I can't make you feel what you felt
So long ago, I'll let it show
I can't give you back what's been hurt
Heartaches come and go and all that's
Left are the words I can't let go
If we take some time to think it over baby
Take some time let me know
If you really wanna go

Don't know what you got till it's gone
Don't know what it is I did so wrong
Now I know what I got
It's just this song
And it ain't easy to get back
Takes so long

I can't feel the things that cause you pain
I can't clear my heart of your love
It falls like rain, ain't the same
I hear you calling far away
Tearing through my soul I just can't
Take another day, Who's to blame
If we take some time to think it over baby
Take some time let me know
If you really wanna go
Now I know what I got
It's just this song
Takes so long

Do you wanna see me beggin' baby
Can't you give me just one more day
Can't you see my heart's been draggin' lately
I've been lookin' for the words to say

Now I know what I got
It's just this song
Takes so long

Dedicated to all my past girl friends and the Boss

BigLion10

Top assistant coach for you right here Backboard. I'll be Mike Brown to your Steve Kerr

Backboard Shattered

Backboard Shattered

Any coaches know if I can play some older players in a UUA game?  They were great in school and I think could get colleges back to the basics and winning!  None over 54

Backboard Shattered

My spots are filing up fast!  Will be talking to older and newer coaches for the next couple of weeks.  Don't forgetificate that coaches can still get consultificationing from me during death period.  I won't tell but your wins will tell the story thru the year!  RNP for the win

Backboard Shattered

June 27, 2018, 05:08:44 am #11 Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 05:11:45 am by Backboard Shattered
I been here sitting thinking about what would happen if I coaching clinics 2 coaches then they played each other!  Mind blowing to have a super coach vs a super coach!  Hear is what I can teach coaches!  Basketball related defensive sit ups! Like the best possible situayshuns to put your players in and win.  I keep it simple so the coaches that aren't smart can still follow.  8 plays of offence and 3 on the defensive end.  The amoeba has been modified.  It's new name is modified amoeba.  I have checked with my support staff at AAAA and they said I can still train coaches during Death Weeks.  Whensday I have a slot open from 8-10 and 1-3.  I reserve the right to turn down due to you being an enemy or I just dont like you.  I can even train parents that coach UUA ball or need some help understanding the game better.  If you are gonna act like you now the game when you yell why not really now the game!  I can break down while your coach doesn't play your kid why your kid doesn't hussell.  And the proper time to argue with offishalls call that ever pesky charge block.  I also train players!  PM me here or jam it in the Hole on Tweeter!  PM works great for some that like to keep in monotonous.  Like Boss said once You gotta get up to get down.  83CrewMafia# JamItInTheHole# RNP#

Backboard Shattered

Is Double Death Weeks still going on?  Need to have a clinical with some players and coaches!  Time to grind and get better!  Garanteed results only $19.83 per hr

Backboard Shattered

And for those few coaches that want me to sneak around and train you during Death Weeks I'll admire your gutsy attittydudes but Quad A said to hold off that would be a grate unfair advantage

Backboard Shattered

I removed my sweeping thread because frankly it was getting too many views.  And I thought maybe we should stick to hoops!  Maybe down the line start a story thread where all the great players and coaches can tell stories and help get the younger inexperienced posters on here something to look at

SackAttack

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on July 31, 2018, 09:25:47 am
I removed my sweeping thread because frankly it was getting too many views.  And I thought maybe we should stick to hoops!  Maybe down the line start a story thread where all the great players and coaches can tell stories and help get the younger inexperienced posters on here something to look at
Could not agree more! Young coaches need help in the greatest of ways and means to improve through the use of us more experienced guys experience in the ways of warfare and team espionage! I have some great stories that can be related too and used or avoided whichever the case may be! I've performed many duties in many arenas in front of many and few! If anybody would like to hear great stories hoops related to some degree just let me know and not all of em are about Westside or interesting to all but let me know! Everybody enjoying this Sacktastic weather we are having!

ErnestTBass

ErnestT thinks it will be reserved seating if Backboard ever gets this clinic thing off the ground!! I've been out for awhile but I'm back now! Andrews Liquor fired from my job so I'd be free to help if needed!

BigLion10

I'm writing my final post on here as I move forward and focus my new career. The lord started calling me about a year and a half ago and I fought long and hard with him to not call me but he still did anyway. This week I decided to stop fighting and surrender to preach. I ask that you only pray for me and respect my decision as I preach the Lords word. I have enjoyed being in the inner circle dearly and thank you for everything and all he laughs and good fun on here

SackAttack

Quote from: BigLion10 on August 12, 2018, 07:59:24 pm
I'm writing my final post on here as I move forward and focus my new career. The lord started calling me about a year and a half ago and I fought long and hard with him to not call me but he still did anyway. This week I decided to stop fighting and surrender to preach. I ask that you only pray for me and respect my decision as I preach the Lords word. I have enjoyed being in the inner circle dearly and thank you for everything and all he laughs and good fun on here
Congrats Big Lion! I think I speak for everyone here at Westside and the lake area! Glad you had fun and realize fun is all anyone intends to break the monotony and all to great seriousness! Shame we have way too many that don't share our sense of humor! Please stop by occasionally! Free Sack in the Box if you stop by the Sonic

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas