• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guy is Getting the Easy Dub Tonight!!! by: thechampchamp

Started by thechampchamp, May 09, 2018, 09:34:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

thechampchamp

So, I think it is only right for me to publish a book about my wise predictions. Guy-Perkins basketball. Easy Dubz. Big Rings. Guy Perkins is the king of basketball and all the other schools are peasants. Guy Perkins is the Golden State Warriors of 1a basketball. All the other schools are the charlotte hornets. They simply cant touch the legacy of guy perkins. So with this message i send a word out to the fellow writers on this blog. Suck a summer sausage and choke on the crackers.

SackAttack

jeremiahjohnson

Quote from: thechampchamp on May 09, 2018, 09:34:20 am
So, I think it is only right for me to publish a book about my wise predictions. Guy-Perkins basketball. Easy Dubz. Big Rings. Guy Perkins is the king of basketball and all the other schools are peasants. Guy Perkins is the Golden State Warriors of 1a basketball. All the other schools are the charlotte hornets. They simply cant touch the legacy of guy perkins. So with this message i send a word out to the fellow writers on this blog. Suck a summer sausage and choke on the crackers.
i guess if you cant be the king of reading or math bball will have to do

Bigleague

riccoar

That's weird.  It list his address as GREENBRIER, AR

bigballerbrand1200

Aye riccoar, aren't you the dude that's been the manager of concord for the past 12 years.. how much longer will your mother support you.....

riccoar

Quote from: bigballerbrand1200 on May 14, 2018, 10:59:23 am
Aye riccoar, aren't you the dude that's been the manager of concord for the past 12 years.. how much longer will your mother support you.....
Ah, not even close.  But I bet I got more teeth than you do.

NEABallftw

Now Carson is in "Rehab" whatever that actually means.  Everyone knows the streets and raised him

bigballerbrand1200

Quote from: JagHog on May 15, 2018, 07:31:28 am
Now Carson is in "Rehab" whatever that actually means.  Everyone knows the streets and raised him
He lived in the country outside of Conway most his life. He was not raised by the atteets😂

thebigman3

Quote from: riccoar on May 10, 2018, 11:53:40 am
That's weird.  It list his address as GREENBRIER, AR
Most Guy addresses are greenbrier.

SackAttack

Breaking news— Hutch lostt  his school board d race! Hard to win an election where all your supporters live in Greenbrier Conway Mayflower and other outer areas Bwahaha cough cough bwahahaha harrrrk spit cough cough hahahaha! Oh my gosh y'all I'm too funny on top of being superior genetic wise

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas