• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Razorback Soccer ID Saturday April 28th

Started by beeroe, April 03, 2018, 03:46:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

beeroe

Razorback Soccer is hosting an ID on Saturday, April 28th at Razorback Field.

If you have female players who are interested in playing college soccer this may be a good event for them.

http://www.arkansassoccercamps.com/april-id-camp.cfm

Puddle Jumper

Kind of a bummer the razorbacks are having the I D camp on April 28th, the 6A West Conf. tournament starts that same day , so I'm sure there will be quiet a few girls that won't be able to make the camp because of the tournament.

onewildrice

Buck183

Quote from: Puddle Jumper on April 03, 2018, 06:26:46 pm
Kind of a bummer the razorbacks are having the I D camp on April 28th, the 6A West Conf. tournament starts that same day , so I'm sure there will be quiet a few girls that won't be able to make the camp because of the tournament.

I can assure you coach isn't the least bit concerned about Arkansas players not being able to attend.  His recruiting patterns and own words have indicated he strongly dislikes Arkansas recruits. 

Lets Go 5

Quote from: Buck183 on April 03, 2018, 11:01:10 pm
I can assure you coach isn't the least bit concerned about Arkansas players not being able to attend.  His recruiting patterns and own words have indicated he strongly dislikes Arkansas recruits.

I wish there was a like button! 

beeroe

There will actually be several other coaches from other schools recruiting at this event in addition to Arkansas.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas