• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No talk about the champs?

Started by bigballerbrand1200, March 15, 2018, 09:43:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigballerbrand1200

I mean no one congratulated guy Perkins on winning the state title..? Hats that about.. y'all just used to it? I mean for real. If anyone else would've won it then this page would be jumping. But it's dead. No one wanted guy to win it. But they did. And maybe some of y'all just can't swallow your pride.. idk? But I feel like the state champs need a little respect

thebigman3

Catfish

FromTheBench

Quote from: bigballerbrand1200 on March 15, 2018, 09:43:30 pm
I mean no one congratulated guy Perkins on winning the state title..? Hats that about.. y'all just used to it? I mean for real. If anyone else would've won it then this page would be jumping. But it's dead. No one wanted guy to win it. But they did. And maybe some of y'all just can't swallow your pride.. idk? But I feel like the state champs need a little respect

Please, just go turn your English homework in and go on about your day.

SackAttack

Dang I needed this this morning!! Good grief man! And yet you wonder why nobody takes y'all serious!

bigballerbrand1200

The cOngrats I saw were all still talking bad about guy for something. Whether it be class, or move ins.

thebigman3

If you didn't bad mouth Guy after they won raise your hand.. that's the only way we are going to solve this problem

FromTheBench

When you win, people will love you and people will hate you. When you lose no one cares about you. If people hated me because I did what was necessary to be successful and be a state champion, I would not care a bit, and would definitely not be crying for more attention. This site deserves an age requirement.

BigLion10

Go back to Lithuania with the rest of the Big Baller Brand

riccoar

Quote from: FromTheBench on March 16, 2018, 10:34:45 am
When you win, people will love you and people will hate you. When you lose no one cares about you. If people hated me because I did what was necessary to be successful and be a state champion, I would not care a bit, and would definitely not be crying for more attention. This site deserves an age requirement.
It also might be that the accomplishment would be much greater had Hutch accomplished this with kids who have grown up and lived their entire life in the Guy-Perkins school district.  These last two titles don't happen without the starters that luckily "moved in" to Guy, AR.  The things we do for our grand kids.

bigballerbrand1200

Quote from: FromTheBench on March 16, 2018, 10:34:45 am
I'm 36 Is that what old enough?

bigballerbrand1200

Quote from: BigLion10 on March 16, 2018, 10:38:58 am
Go back to Lithuania with the rest of the Big Baller Brand
I AM LAVAR

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas