• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1A State Tournament Final Four

Started by J.D., March 02, 2018, 10:00:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

thebigman3

Quote from: Moonshiner on March 04, 2018, 05:24:58 pm
Good grief...what game were you watching....Hutch (third generation) was allowed to play football while he jogged his way back down the floor.  He got away with more contact than Bill Cosby on a third date.  Western Grove was the better team.  Just got handed to them by the "Legend"
If your the better team you don't let a team come back from 19 points..

ozarkmtnsman

Quote from: thebigman3 on March 04, 2018, 08:25:37 pm
If your the better team you don't let a team come back from 19 points..
+1

Hogs2018

Quote from: D6Bound on March 03, 2018, 11:49:30 pm
Stay living in the past and keep reliving your glorious high school days, because judging by those test scores from Bay, high school will be the furthest most of you go anyway! Next time I go through McDonalds in that area I'll make sure to tip you big on flipping those burgers for me 😘
Lol did a super intendent just send a kiss face?

D6Bound

D6Bound

I must also add the fact that you happened to have made an account on the SAME day thechosen1 happened to be last active...and to be exact you registered your account less than 10 minutes after he was last active. Very coincidental. Now, your obviously the same dude. I really hope this isn't the same person I said it was last year (or his son) because man, you're really holding grudges against me if it is, and all in all, it's just kind of sad.

But hey, call me whoever you please! I mean I don't mind the Fearless community thinking I'm the boss man at Izard  :)

Waterboy3

Guy has two D1 players? Guy has some talent but they do not have any D1 players. I figure you guys are talking about Hutch and the Carson boy? Its sad cause i watched a sophomore contain Carson very well and hes a senior.

thebigman3

Quote from: Waterboy3 on March 08, 2018, 09:52:55 am
Guy has two D1 players? Guy has some talent but they do not have any D1 players. I figure you guys are talking about Hutch and the Carson boy? Its sad cause i watched a sophomore contain Carson very well and hes a senior.
Your on the wrong thread.

Backboard Shattered

Quote from: doctor in the house on March 04, 2018, 07:49:49 pm
I was cheering for the Grove and I can't blame the loss to Guy on the refs...I also did not see any D1 players on the floor..
I also don't think Bay has a legit gripe, on the final play 2 different Bay players walked.. The refs just let the players determine the outcome and the horn went off to end the game with Western Grove ahead..
Western Grove has a player on campus that came in at break from Alpena who could help them next year.. I am not saying that they will be back to the final four but I will say that they have a good shot at making it..
Dadgum it Dr they have 4 D1 and 5'4" 280 pounder

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas