• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who does more with less...

Started by Vtown04, January 21, 2018, 04:30:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dart@1090

Thanks, I ask Because in the Next AAA student body count PG, Berryville, PR, an Gravette are all potentially moving to 5A an the population Range is from 3500 in Gravette, 5400 PG, 5400 Berryville, an PR at 5500.  But, all these schools don't really have little feeder schools around them except maybe Decatur.   

Jsmith48

Arkadelphia has a population of just over 10,000 but the district only has an enrollment of just over 2,000 k-12. Some students do leave to go to Gurdon, Ouachita, Bismarck etc...but I wouldn't characterize it as a lot. Classification is determined by district enrollment not town size is it not?

footballfan-tastic

Quote from: Jsmith48 on January 30, 2018, 04:43:32 pm
Arkadelphia has a population of just over 10,000 but the district only has an enrollment of just over 2,000 k-12. Some students do leave to go to Gurdon, Ouachita, Bismarck etc...but I wouldn't characterize it as a lot. Classification is determined by district enrollment not town size is it not?

Thats correct, school enrollment and some small towns have wide school district boundaries.  Some larger towns have populations that don't contribute many students, like colleges or retirees.

zebrafan

Quote from: Jabali on January 24, 2018, 06:02:28 pm
More Bulldogs than Zebras on the Razorback football roster lately. ???
Lol, makes sense😑

footballfan-tastic

Lumberjackfan1978

ISU7

February 02, 2018, 02:16:06 am #56 Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 02:28:40 am by ISU7
Quote from: STUNNA on January 24, 2018, 02:10:31 pm
River crest would have got manhandled against arky, warren, and Robinson...
Robinson didn't manhandled Gosnell. Crest beat Gosnell. What a lot of people didnt know Crest had 3 potential starters quit at the beginning of the season and from the first quarter of week 10 vs Osceola until the championship game they played with out their #1rb/lb and from week 8 through the rest of the season their top lb and team leading tackler and still managed to make it to WMS and blow out undefeated and #1 JC in the Championship game. Yes I agree 4A playoffs is tough but Crest will not lay down against any team. Speed or not it's about the angles you take.🐴🏈💪💯

ISU7

February 02, 2018, 02:20:32 am #57 Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 02:29:57 am by ISU7
Quote from: Oldman on January 24, 2018, 07:09:26 pm
So?
Lol the Greenwood platers at UA surely haven't been helping any 😅😂

ISU7

Quote from: hogfan10 on January 24, 2018, 02:12:48 pm
Arkadelphia had 22 starters, one for each position, no two-ways, with speed across the board. I don't see Rivercrest matching that. Robinson almost the same, and Warren to a lesser extent; but their two-ways were legit athletes. Rivercrest was good, but not that good. That's just the top 3 in 4A; it's doubtful RC could match Ashdown at year end with it's two best athletes injured. The size, speed, athleticism of those 4 teams was pretty impressive.
Maybe not but they sure did what they had to do in their own classification 💯🐴🏈💍🏆😄

STUNNA

Quote from: ISU7 on February 02, 2018, 02:16:06 am
Robinson didn't manhandled Gosnell. Crest beat Gosnell. What a lot of people didnt know Crest had 3 potential starters quit at the beginning of the season and from the first quarter of week 10 vs Osceola until the championship game they played with out their #1rb/lb and from week 8 through the rest of the season their top lb and team leading tackler and still managed to make it to WMS and blow out undefeated and #1 JC in the Championship game. Yes I agree 4A playoffs is tough but Crest will not lay down against any team. Speed or not it's about the angles you take.🐴🏈💪💯
38-14 is manhandled... lol... they wouldn't have stood a chance against the top 4A schools this year. 10 out of 10 times.

Any Given Friday

What was the reason for 3 starters quitting?

Ghs21

Quote from: STUNNA on February 02, 2018, 10:34:45 am
38-14 is manhandled... lol... they wouldn't have stood a chance against the top 4A schools this year. 10 out of 10 times.
well the game between Gosnell and Robinson was actually a really good game.. it was 21-14 at half and 21-14 going into the 4th quarter. And gave up two late touchdowns.. one being a fumble at there own like 10 yard line

870ARK

I think Newport should be added to this list

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas