• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UPDATE: BREAKING NEWS FOR RURAL SPECIAL

Started by breezy b, January 09, 2018, 08:05:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

breezy b

Keegan Tharp is moving to Rural Special. I think with the dynamic duo of him and Kocher they could be state contenders.
RURAL SPECIALS NUMBER 1 FAN BREEZY B BABY!!!

Backboard Shattered

BannerMountainMan

Backboard Shattered

JimmyChitwood

Backboard Shattered

breezy b

Quote from: Daddy eagle on January 09, 2018, 08:26:48 pm
Congrads here's you're 4th place conf trofey
Easy daddy eagle, we are coming to beat you in coference.(my best daddy eagle spelling, my edumacation doesn't go that low)

bluegrassboy75

Not trying to be a debbie downer, but did he play any games for Midland?  I know of a situation at another school of a kid moving in but played games at his old school and the AAA denied them to play the rest of the year due to the Same Sport Season rule.  You never know what they will decide on individual cases.

breezy b

Quote from: Daddy eagle on January 10, 2018, 09:38:26 am
you can never finnesse higher than my eagles. Yes! Yes! Eagles! Eagles!
Oh sir..... your precious eagles are what the french call des ordures or as the AMERICANS say GARBAGE!!!

breezy b

Next time you come to fox Eagle season will be legal, nothing more better than hearing a white headed buzzard(eagle) screech after getting a nice spanking

JimmyChitwood

Do you think he might be able to find the gym at Fox? He might make the wrong turn at Prim. But thinking about it, its not that far as the buzzard flies.

Backboard Shattered

Quote from: breezy b on January 10, 2018, 11:11:21 am
Next time you come to fox Eagle season will be legal, nothing more better than hearing a white headed buzzard(eagle) screech after getting a nice spanking
Eeeeeooooooowwwwwwww Get outta here with that Rebel stuff

breezy b

Quote from: Daddy eagle on January 10, 2018, 12:14:43 pm
Probly can't find gym at Fox. A frickin hole n the ground pretty much. Youins shouldn't even be welcomed n the BH arenas. Smeelly people over there at Fox's
Rebels have been spanking yall so much that the eagles are almost extinct wat a shame daddys eagle

BannerMountainMan

West sides junior high team would win by 30+..sad but true

JimmyChitwood

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 10, 2018, 01:21:23 pm
West sides junior high team would win by 30+..sad but true
But at the same time the junior eagles would likely beat the senior eagles.

breezy b

the jr. high boys are savings theirs energies for the district trope

JimmyChitwood

That's just as dumb as being called West Side! West Side of what? 2 banks an overpriced gas station and the narrow part of the lake! Lol

breezy b

Oh daddy's eagle, why get offended that your team is garbage, you have al the problems....back off jimmy and go talk to your coach about maybe him actually getting yall to the state tournament

Lavar ball 45

January 10, 2018, 07:17:57 pm #19 Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 12:36:43 pm by Lavar ball 45
E

breezy b

Oh snap, a couch potato arguing about high schoolers....little sad considering I think you're triggered, I think it's Bc your wife digs the mullet especially the party in the back..

Lavar ball 45

January 10, 2018, 07:34:59 pm #21 Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 12:37:21 pm by Lavar ball 45
Eskettit

breezy b

Oh daddy's eagle you're a stripper huh? No wondering WDGF got the nice gym it was dirty money!

breezy b

Oh daddy's eagle... RURAL SPECIAL IS THE BOMB YOU SHOULD JUST ASK YOUR MOM

BannerMountainMan

Shirley coming to Rebels place tonight,  here's your chance to shine

JimmyChitwood

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 11, 2018, 07:43:59 am
Shirley coming to Rebels place tonight,  here's your chance to shine
In one corner are the Mulletts and in the other... The Temper Tantrums!

JimmyChitwood

I wonder what eagle boy would look like with a mullett. Of course, he would have to grow hair first. Bosley treats hair loss but I'm not sure if they mess with cases that were caused by lice. Maybe we could sew a mullett in his head like Joe Dirt. Hopefully he knows where his parents are though. I think it would be a worthy cause for everyone to put $2.50 in the pot for eagle dad to buy a good mullett wig.

breezy b

Quote from: JimmyChitwood on January 11, 2018, 08:16:49 am
I wonder what eagle boy would look like with a mullett. Of course, he would have to grow hair first. Bosley treats hair loss but I'm not sure if they mess with cases that were caused by lice. Maybe we could sew a mullett in his head like Joe Dirt. Hopefully he knows where his parents are though. I think it would be a worthy cause for everyone to put $2.50 in the pot for eagle dad to buy a good mullett wig.
Ill put 5 dollars in the pot that way maybe his wife won't be all over our players after the game.

thebigman3

Quote from: bluegrassboy75 on January 10, 2018, 09:16:45 am
Not trying to be a debbie downer, but did he play any games for Midland?  I know of a situation at another school of a kid moving in but played games at his old school and the AAA denied them to play the rest of the year due to the Same Sport Season rule.  You never know what they will decide on individual cases.
To get this back on topic, yes he did, and I will believe this when I see it.. If he moves there they wont even be district contenders, but will win more games. and idk who this Kocher guy is, but if he is number 21 on RS then yeah hes the best player. Blonde headed SG I believe.

JimmyChitwood

Well while we're on the subject why don't we donate money to buy daddy some soap so he can take a bath. I can smell him from Choctaw.

Mr. Pappagiorgio

Heard he will be playing for rural tonight against Shirley. Got cleared by the big wigs at AAAA

breezy b

I heard that rumor too, but if he does play i figure he will have the mullet strapped in a headband picking splinters out of his butt...... heard he was decent till he lost his hair so maybe now we have hope

thebigman3

When I watched him play he didn't have a mullet and was pretty dang good.

SackAttack

Quote from: thebigman3 on January 11, 2018, 09:49:43 am
When I watched him play he didn't have a mullet and was pretty dang good.
While most of us who are actually pretty smart but like to play dumb sometimes just sit and LOL. Keep it going fellas keep it going! comedy is a good thang

JimmyChitwood

Quote from: SackAttack on January 11, 2018, 10:11:37 am
While most of us who are actually pretty smart but like to play dumb sometimes just sit and LOL. Keep it going fellas keep it going! comedy is a good thang
Sacky Boy, I don't know what you're talking about. This is not comedy. This is for realz. Comedy is John Candy and Steve Martin in Planes Trains and Automobiles. We are seriously discussing basketball and hairstyles.

RebelRouser19

January 11, 2018, 10:38:21 am #35 Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 12:54:21 pm by RebelRouser19
Quote from: JimmyChitwood on January 11, 2018, 07:56:12 am
In one corner are the Mulletts and in the other... The Temper Tantrums!
oh lord

thebigman3

I'm still just tryna figure out if this move is for real or not.

lavarball

Mr. Pappagiorgio

I tryed calling the school to confirm with mine own investigations. Couldnt really understand the man who answered. Will need BanterMountainMan to do do some live reporting on the situation at tonights game.

breezy b

thebigman3

Quote from: Mr. Pappagiorgio on January 11, 2018, 01:17:31 pm
I tryed calling the school to confirm with mine own investigations. Couldnt really understand the man who answered. Will need BanterMountainMan to do do some live reporting on the situation at tonights game.
Sources say he doesn't start till tmr so he won't play tonight.

breezy b

The most true thing is about to be posted on this thread. Coach Trey Berry is actually a really good coach and im not using sarcasm, hes actually a really good coach.

breezy b

im kidding about the tharp kid moving in.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: breezy b on January 11, 2018, 02:13:04 pm
well crap I was wanting midland not to have the 2 spot

JimmyChitwood

Quote from: breezy b on January 11, 2018, 01:44:09 pm
The most true thing is about to be posted on this thread. Coach Trey Berry is actually a really good coach and im not using sarcasm, hes actually a really good coach.
Trey Berry is a good coach.

SackAttack

Quote from: breezy b on January 11, 2018, 02:13:04 pm
Thats good now bigman3 can breathe and unpucker if you know what I mean. Seems to be very interested when anybody else gets a hint of a move in. Kinda ironic that anybody from Guy would be interested if ya know what I mean again

thebigman3

Quote from: SackAttack on January 11, 2018, 04:59:58 pm
Thats good now bigman3 can breathe and unpucker if you know what I mean. Seems to be very interested when anybody else gets a hint of a move in. Kinda ironic that anybody from Guy would be interested if ya know what I mean again
When I hear news I wanna know! You coming to the game tmr night against Bigelow?

Eaglestepmom47

Keegan Tharp? That's nothing. Rumor is both Gamel boys are moving to west side Greer's ferry in hopes to carry them to a state championship and redefine the game of basketball at west side

Catfish

thechampchamp

And who are the Gamel boys? What school do they play for?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas