• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SCORE THREAD CAPSULE

Started by Mr. Trill, December 19, 2017, 02:24:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Trill

Is there anyway we can get a score thread going for 2A Basketball because every time I come here there are no up to date scores. I wish it was like football. Yes, I'm crying like a little baby. The 2A Basketball forum is BORING!!!

Who want to see "October Scores 10/31" in December?? Not this guy!!! Lol and don't ask me why can't I start it up because I'm nowhere near the region that has the best Basketball (2A 3)

bdubyab60

Trill there's a score thread at the top for scores. However folks have to put those scores in. I usually do when I'm at a game

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Mr. Trill on December 19, 2017, 02:24:12 am
Is there anyway we can get a score thread going for 2A Basketball because every time I come here there are no up to date scores. I wish it was like football. Yes, I'm crying like a little baby. The 2A Basketball forum is BORING!!!

Who want to see "October Scores 10/31" in December?? Not this guy!!! Lol and don't ask me why can't I start it up because I'm nowhere near the region that has the best Basketball (2A 3)

Maxpreps.com(all scores are now reported there per AAA guidelines imposed on the schools)

And that score thread says 11/27, does it make that big of a difference to you if I delete the date?

Mr. Trill

Yea it does and A lot of scores never get reported to Maxpreps. A team can be 19-0 and it'll say 7-0. And I thank you for the new "score thread"

hogtastics

Even when the scores are entered in MaxPreps, it doesn't update team record for some strange reason. Teams are required by AAA to report scores within 24 hours of each game or receive a fine.

For the record, I agree the 2A thread is a bit boring this year.

Mr. Trill

Its really like that every single year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas