• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congrats Foreman and coach King

Started by eldofan, December 15, 2017, 09:25:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

eldofan

It appears the state championship game was played this week and not last like some posted

HORNET-MAN

Coach King & Coach Ivory had them Gators Ready..Great Job

GatorBall

Quote from: eldofan on December 15, 2017, 09:25:13 pm
It appears the state championship game was played this week and not last like some posted

It does appear so!!!

jay nelvin

wiseguy

Watched the game on TV last night, WOW! Great game to watch :o Congrats to both teams, that was most definitely the best 2 teams in 2a this year ;) Razorbacks better be knocking down Batey's door! He's a Beast that has another gear :o  Sure like to see him in a Hog Outfit soon :)

Jaybo

Eslim03

State champions, what a ride this has been. I would like to thank all the administration, kids and our community (the fans). Wow what a run.

SWAT11

Congratulations to the Gators. Great season. Proud for your team, your school, and your community. To the players you did something that had never been done before now. And nobody will ever forget it. And nobody can ever take it away.

Bigboyodell

I was wondering would foreman play Earle now since they won state title just see would they beat  them???? The question would always  hunt them could they beat Earle. But we know answer going be...

Sick Dog

Then they would like at those big fat rings on our kids fingers and never know who Earle was. Don't know how good Earle was but Mt Ida is a dang good football team and Foreman beat them.

Lions84

Hoghead2

Quote from: Bigboyodell on December 16, 2017, 02:45:39 pm
I was wondering would foreman play Earle now since they won state title just see would they beat  them???? The question would always  hunt them could they beat Earle. But we know answer going be...
That question is irrelevant.  Foreman won. Unfortunately Earle violated the rules and played a ineligible player. The Foreman Gators are forever your 2017 2A Champs !!!

bigworm

couch-coach06

jacketracket

Earle turned themselves in for playing a player ineligible.  This is not their first time to do this.  This kid was not even on the roster at the start of the year.  I hear they have bigger problems, that they might lose their school, but I am sure the Arkansas State Board of  Education when they said they are currently in control of the school right now.

Letmland

Well done Foreman. You were ready for us. As far as Earle goes, who cares? Earle is a non-factor. Why did they wait until the 11th hour to " turn themselves in " ? Foreman is the Champion. Do not let the dishonest actions of another team, a team that did not face the competition both Foreman and Mount Ida faced during the regular season by the way, detract from Foreman's accomplishment.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas