• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who is playing college ball

Started by football king, November 20, 2017, 09:17:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

football king

whats kids are going to play at the next level

BannerMountainMan

teh29

Id personally like to know if the qb from prescott is being recruited?! That kid can play. I know they rotate two in there.. The one im referring to is the one who is the running qb

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: teh29 on November 20, 2017, 10:22:39 am
Id personally like to know if the qb from prescott is being recruited?! That kid can play. I know they rotate two in there.. The one im referring to is the one who is the running qb

Thomas Muldrew.

CoolBreeze

Paydon Harlow, No. 18 for Harding Academy has committed to Harding University. He's a very versatile 2-way player: Wide receiver, running back, and backup quarterback on offense.

Hound father

Oshea Pruitt LB for Newport going to OBU from my understanding.

cuz

BigLion10

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 20, 2017, 11:09:01 am
Paydon Harlow, No. 18 for Harding Academy has committed to Harding University. He's a very versatile 2-way player: Wide receiver, running back, and backup quarterback on offense.
Doesn't every kid from HA go to Harding?

dragondad

November 20, 2017, 11:16:53 am #8 Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 08:21:57 pm by dragondad
Quote from: BannerMountainMan on November 20, 2017, 09:40:20 am
Apparently all of JC

Well that's a dumb reply, because no one from JC has even hinted at such.   Wasn't it you, or maybe another Clintonite, who boasted about the speed of Clinton and the fact that "Clinton beat JC in the 4x100 at last year's state track meet".....  LOL!

THA TRUTH

Easy guys let's stay on topic here before breezy gets upset

panther07

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 20, 2017, 11:09:01 am

He's being recruited to play the spot he plays on defense.  OLB/SS spot. 

GrindTime

He is being recruited by multiple schools of course all the local colleges henderson , sau, etc..i hear Arkansas is the top spot for where he wants to play .

beach bum

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on November 20, 2017, 09:40:20 am
Apparently all of JC

I will say.... They weren't like that Clinton poster saying Clinton's QB was as good as any they had seen in the state. I think by state he meant 1-3A lol....

Monsta

Quote from: dragondad on November 20, 2017, 11:16:53 am
Well that's a dumb a** reply, because no one from JC has even hinted at such.   Wasn't it you, or maybe another Clintonite, who boasted about the speed of Clinton and the fact that "Clinton beat JC in the 4x100 at last year's state track meet".....  LOL!
And The Only Reason They One That 4 x 100 is because Jc got DQ just saying

Paperman

Mildred from Prescott is really tough! Hard to bring down!
There are two or three at Osceola who have a chance! Brown, Robert White, Jeffery Littleton, and Tyree Bass! There are some good players in that group

panther07

Travis Turley from HA has one FCS offer.  Think he may get a few more.

CapnObvious

Flanagan from Charleston is committed to the hogs , but had several D-1 offers . I believe he is the best player in 3-A .

Paperman

flow51

Quote from: CapnObvious on November 20, 2017, 06:54:04 pm
Flanagan from Charleston is committed to the hogs , but had several D-1 offers . I believe he is the best player in 3-A .

In the top 3 for sure

flow51

He has been offered by Arkansas

THA TRUTH

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 22, 2017, 10:53:15 am

Haven't seen where he has been
He has been on three official visits to the hill, BB told him to continue hitting the weights and to play basketball to stay in shape. BB also told him that he is not sure of his future at Arkansas, but if they do fire him the new incoming coach would get the download on Poppa.   

Dragon I

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on November 22, 2017, 11:06:32 am
He has been on three official visits to the hill, BB told him to continue hitting the weights and to play basketball to stay in shape. BB also told him that he is not sure of his future at Arkansas, but if they do fire him the new incoming coach would get the download on Poppa.   

No he hasn't.  Per NCAA rules, one OV per school.  Unless Arkansas is doing some dirty recruiting for a kid with no other SEC offers.........which, with the way things are going on the hill, I guess it's possible.

THA TRUTH

Yea pretty sure Prescott folk are just looking for something positive.... even to the point of lies

flow51

Look guys we are done with football this year... The question was who is playing college ball. I can Promise you that #3 from Prescott will play college ball. I do know that he had an official visit to Arkansas a few weeks ago. Others were unofficial (on his own dime). Now whether its playing for the hogs or someone else... He will play. As far as the truth and dragon good luck the rest of the way!

Dragon I

Don't get pissy.  You're the one that stretched the truth and got called on it.  I'm sure your son is a great player.

flow51

;D I don't get pissy fella! My boys are 5 and 3... Not quite old enough yet but I hope they are great players and even better young men.

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: Dragon I on November 22, 2017, 11:18:50 am
No he hasn't.  Per NCAA rules, one OV per school.  Unless Arkansas is doing some dirty recruiting for a kid with no other SEC offers.........which, with the way things are going on the hill, I guess it's possible.
ok one, but he has been up their 3 times on the sideline wearing a pass.   

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: flow51 on November 22, 2017, 12:30:19 pm
;D I don't get pissy fella! My boys are 5 and 3... Not quite old enough yet but I hope they are great players and even better young men.
Flow some people are just idiots!!!  Look past these clowns...

THA TRUTH

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on November 22, 2017, 01:08:56 pm
ok one, but he has been up their 3 times on the sideline wearing a pass.

Please stop before u make urself look even more stupid

CURLEYWOLF24

Dragon I

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: Dragon I on November 22, 2017, 02:51:05 pm
no your stupid
no your
your

The irony.
Your pathetic! How's that?  I can do this all day...   

Moose

dragondad

CURLEYWOLF24

dragondad

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: dragondad on November 22, 2017, 03:25:07 pm
Not even on your best day
Your right, can't do this anymore, good luck Friday night!

dragondad

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on November 22, 2017, 03:35:55 pm
Your right, can't do this anymore, good luck Friday night!

Thanks, same to you.

Dragon I

thabeast428

😂🤣 they must be playing on the hardwood friday

nastynice

dragondad

Monsta

Quote from: thabeast428 on November 22, 2017, 05:10:50 pm
😂🤣 they must be playing on the hardwood friday
THUG Life  8) +1 .. It's Looks Like The Only Thing Going Down In P-Town Friday Night Is Leftovers  ;D

Football2mom

Quote from: beach bum on November 20, 2017, 03:15:58 pm
I will say.... They weren't like that Clinton poster saying Clinton's QB was as good as any they had seen in the state. I think by state he meant 1-3A lol....
Lol I'm the QB's mom from Clinton he's 15 and he is being looked at at D1 schools. He's Ran in the Jr Olympics and he has all A's, he's actually a good kid and player.Cant wait till Friday! My other son actually was on the 4x 100 team that beat JC .. I'm proud of my sons just like you all are.

dragondad

Quote from: Football2mom on November 23, 2017, 09:35:09 am
Lol I'm the QB's mom from Clinton he's 15 and he is being looked at at D1 schools. He's Ran in the Jr Olympics and he has all A's, he's actually a good kid and player.Cant wait till Friday! My other son actually was on the 4x 100 team that beat JC .. I'm proud of my sons just like you all are.

Congrats to you and your son, impressive young man.  Interested to see his skills tomorrow night.

That being said.....

I'm glad JC is so impressive that it's an accomplishment to say you beat them when they DQ'd.   LOL!   Everyone beat them in the finals.

Football2mom

Exactly they followed the rules and didn't get a DQ. See y'all tomorrow! Happy Thanksgiving!

dragondad

Quote from: Football2mom on November 23, 2017, 10:16:43 am
Exactly they followed the rules and didn't get a DQ. See y'all tomorrow! Happy Thanksgiving!

Same to you!

Prep ya boys jersey with Scotch Guard,  the coaches will thank you on Saturday.

Football2mom

Gotta catch him first 😂 Better Prep your boys to and let them know to tell their girlfriends they will be free next Friday😂😂

Monsta

Quote from: Football2mom on November 23, 2017, 10:33:33 am
Gotta catch him first 😂 Better Prep your boys to and let them know to tell their girlfriends they will be free next Friday😂😂
Heyy soccer momma shouldn't you be getting the kids dressed for a play date

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas