• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foreman @ Danville

Started by whoknows, November 17, 2017, 09:54:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Eslim03

Thanks gators tend to be hungry.

tacklethis...

Can you actually get to Danville from Foreman? Lol

HorseFeathers

Quote from: tacklethis... on November 24, 2017, 03:35:55 am
Can you actually get to Danville from Foreman? Lol

Only if you go over the river and thru the woods

couch-coach06

tacklethis...

outlaws4life26

Quote from: DanvilleFan on November 21, 2017, 05:56:50 pm
Go look

Where do u want them to look. Hootens had this Poyen at No. 10 DANVILLE (16)

couch-coach06

Quote from: outlaws4life26 on November 24, 2017, 09:19:49 am
Where do u want them to look. Hootens had this Poyen at No. 10 DANVILLE (16)

Yep just like the gators are underdogs this week. .. as they should be ..

M.I. D

I hardly ever pick a score. This one really could go either way. I'm going Foreman 27 Danville 21.

couch-coach06

Ah heck I my as well predict a lil too I feel this one will be fairly low scoreing I'll take my gators 24 .. 21 on a late field goal! Go Gators let's getem !

whoknows

Either team have radio tonight?

couch-coach06

98.7 ktfs out of Texarkana is supposed too have it

dc3

Quote from: whoknows on November 24, 2017, 04:05:55 pm
Either team have radio tonight?

105.5 out of Danville typically has it

HorseFeathers

Ball Hawk

Quote from: seeya on November 20, 2017, 07:08:18 am
Foreman won't give Danville near the trouble Rison did . Danville rolls threw this round with not much trouble.

::)

M.I. D

Told ya don't sleep on Foreman

whoknows

Danville tries onside kick to start 2nd half...touch ball before 10 yards...Foreman drives to Danville 12 yd. Line and fumbles on a pitch

whoknows

Danville driving in Foreman territory

whoknows

whoknows

1st down for Danville on Foreman 28

whoknows

Facemask Foreman...1st and 1 on Foreman 19

whoknows

10 yd gain....1st and goal from 9

whoknows

3rd down and goal from the 12 for Danville

whoknows

4th and goal from the 10...going for it

whoknows

Incomplete pass and turnover on downs

whoknows

whoknows

whoknows

Flag...possible targeting on Batey

whoknows

No...offsetting penalties...Foreman ball...

HorseFeathers

Quote from: whoknows on November 24, 2017, 08:44:03 pm
Flag...possible targeting on Batey

I think from results....it was for his words maybe?

Backwoods Bart

I said Last Friday Night after the Bearden game, that Forman would roll!
They turned those horses loose tonight  (that i mentioned)!

whoknows

whoknows

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on November 24, 2017, 08:46:10 pm
I said Last Friday Night after the Bearden game, that Forman would roll!
They turned those horses loose tonight  (that i mentioned)!

Speed wins championships!

whoknows

Hornet4ever

Foreman not playing around.

DanvilleFan

November 24, 2017, 09:35:41 pm #86 Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 12:17:21 am by DanvilleFan
Hats off to Foreman...we didn't execute and they whipped us in every aspect of the game.

Danvillegrad77

was not expecting this.  Great game by the gators.  Good luck at Earle snd hope you get another shot at yo Lions

WonderWartHawg

Dang, Danville! What happened? Did y'all leave it all on the field against Rison and forget to pick it up?
Y'all played a darn good game against a pretty good Rison team and I thought you would possibly make it to Little Rock.

Eslim03

Danville had a great season and with no disrespect to their great program but they got beat by a better team is all. Their is not a team in 2a that is more over looked on this forum than Foreman.

seeya

Quote from: Eslim03 on November 25, 2017, 10:15:59 am
Danville had a great season and with no disrespect to their great program but they got beat by a better team is all. Their is not a team in 2a that is more over looked on this forum than Foreman.
I believe you are correct!!!

HG Hornet

Quote from: Eslim03 on November 25, 2017, 10:15:59 am
Their is not a team in 2a that is more over looked on this forum than Foreman.
Enjoy it.  Sometimes being in the spotlight puts added pressure on the players and coaches.  We kinda flew in under the radar last year and made it to the Final Four for the first time ever.  This year in August, nearly everyone had us making it back again.  An 0-3 start brought on a lot of negativity and most people wrote us off.  I think the Rison win put us back in the spotlight again, which I preferred we not be in.  I would rather see our guys come in as the underdog and play the spoiler.

couch-coach06

I like the underdog roll my self .. gives our players a chip on there shoulder

HG Hornet

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 25, 2017, 10:47:12 am
I like the underdog roll my self .. gives our players a chip on there shoulder
Exactly.

Eslim03

Nothing wrong with the underdog role but when your good it's ok to be confident.

DanvilleFan

Quote from: WonderWartHawg on November 25, 2017, 09:53:23 am
Dang, Danville! What happened? Did y'all leave it all on the field against Rison and forget to pick it up?
Y'all played a darn good game against a pretty good Rison team and I thought you would possibly make it to Little Rock.
Unfortunately probably so.....we are a very young team with only a couple seniors who play #4 and #62.  We basically went back to how we played against CC.  Lots of miscues, turnovers, dropped passes, missed passes, missed blocks, missed tackles galore and penalties.  Can't beat great teams when you have a down week in the quarterfinals.  Foreman played their best game of the season and we played our worst.  We had a different defensive alignment that I hadn't seen this year so I'm not sure if that had any effect or why we just didn't play the same front as we did against Rison.  You have to be your best this time of the year every single week and Foreman got it done.  We had a great season and we'll bring back a ton of experience...unfortunately we will bring it into 3A once again!  We plan on competing at any level that's just what we do.  Congrats to Foreman, can't wait to see how they match up next week against GB and company, I think they can get it done.  If Batey isn't getting some looks by now some folks need to get their head out of the sand, he is an outstanding player. 

couch-coach06

I think we just were much more physical and then of course the speed.   But several of the drops you could tell the kid knew he was fixing too get hit . But thanks for the hospitality Danville nice place too play and a good group of young men

WonderWartHawg

Quote from: DanvilleFan on November 25, 2017, 12:30:52 pm
Unfortunately probably so.....we are a very young team with only a couple seniors who play #4 and #62.  We basically went back to how we played against CC.  Lots of miscues, turnovers, dropped passes, missed passes, missed blocks, missed tackles galore and penalties.  Can't beat great teams when you have a down week in the quarterfinals.  Foreman played their best game of the season and we played our worst.  We had a different defensive alignment that I hadn't seen this year so I'm not sure if that had any effect or why we just didn't play the same front as we did against Rison.  You have to be your best this time of the year every single week and Foreman got it done.  We had a great season and we'll bring back a ton of experience...unfortunately we will bring it into 3A once again!  We plan on competing at any level that's just what we do.  Congrats to Foreman, can't wait to see how they match up next week against GB and company, I think they can get it done.  If Batey isn't getting some looks by now some folks need to get their head out of the sand, he is an outstanding player.

Rison is going back to 3A next year as well, with a pretty tough new conference. 15 state championships among the teams in the conference with Rison, McGehee, Dollarway and Barton all having multiple championships. Going to be a murderers row.

DanvilleFan

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 25, 2017, 12:58:30 pm
I think we just were much more physical and then of course the speed.   But several of the drops you could tell the kid knew he was fixing too get hit . But thanks for the hospitality Danville nice place too play and a good group of young men
I can't disagree with that, I hate to say we weren't prepared and might have looked ahead but it sure seemed like everything went wrong.  Our on lineman making an excellent open field tackle on our running back with no Gators around kinda summed up the entire game for Danville! And thanks it was a great high school atmosphere!

Eslim03

I don't mean this the wrong way but if you saw the same game I watched then you know this match up was way way and I do mean way out matched. Your team could play us 10 times and lose all 10.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas