• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Texarkana goes to Greenwood

Started by The Future, November 11, 2017, 12:31:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PA Dad

Quote from: RDâ„¢ on November 18, 2017, 07:09:15 pm
So it would be
-Jonesboro
-West Memphis
-Benton
-Russellville
-Lake Hamilton
-El Dorado
-Siloam Springs
-Sylvan HIlls
-Marion
-Sheridan
-Pine Bluff
-Mt Home
-LR Hall
-Searcy
-Jacksonville
-Greenwood

(Add in 5A)
1. Texarkana
2. Parkview
3. Maumelle
4. GCT
5. Greenbrier
6. Alma
7. Lakeside
8. Vilonia
9. Beebe
10. Hot Springs
11. JA Fair
12. White Hall
13. Nettleton
14. Watson Chapel
15. Paragould
16. Magnolia

I'm confused.  Where would PA be?

AHS06

Quote from: PA Dad on November 18, 2017, 08:41:41 pm
I'm confused.  Where would PA be?
According to this logic PA would be 4A.

The Future

Listing out and dividing the schools, number wise yes PA would be 4A.
But once they apply to play up, they would still remain in the newly formed 5A.
So once they list out the remaining 16 5A teams and move up the top 16 4A teams, they'd just swap out PA with the smallest school.

Teams are able to request to play up 2 classes right? I say if this plan works, PA needs to jump over 5A and come play in this class. Instead of being in a class where maybe one other team could beat them, they'd be in a class where maybe 7 or 8 teams could beat them and 2 or 3 teams could definitely beat them. Not saying PA couldn't beat them either. They could.

I mean if PA is already this dominant in the 5A, imagine when they take out the top 16 5A teams which includes half the teams on the short list of teams that actually have a shot at beating them and replaces them with 16 4A teams. I doubt any of them would pose a real threat.

What would the conferences look like with this plan? I assume we'd go back to the 4 8 team conferences. Of which the best part? No byes come playoffs!

bulldogger15

Quote from: Trojan on November 17, 2017, 10:55:23 pm
I was on the GW sideline a couple of weeks ago. I have played several sports at many levels and have never witnessed the arrogance and bad sportsmanship I witnessed that night . From the coaching staff to the majority of players. With a three touchdown lead in the forth quarter, the coaches continued to whine about something every other play. Right in front of where I was standing a GW player pulled his helmet off on the field. When the official made him leave the field for a play, the coaches started telling the official the a player from the other team pulled the kids helmet off and "swung" at him. This was a lie, and they all knew it was. I have really enjoyed watching them play the last few years, but they lost a fan by what I witnessed that night. I would be happy if they never won anogame, until their attitude changes. Totally Classless. I have watched several games this year. I predict Pine Bluff will beat them by at least two touchdowns. They Will be out coached and out classed
You sir are an idiot. Are you Baitshop's fry cook or just another Greenwood hater? Or both?

Greenwood will not be stopped this year. Baitshop will still be a sore loser and Greenwood will be the ultimate winner! 2017 6A State Champs!!!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Trojan

Looking forward to PB vs GWnext Friday in LR .

bulldogger15

Quote from: Trojan on November 25, 2017, 12:31:20 am
Looking forward to PB vs GWnext Friday in LR .
You might be, but I promise Pine Bluff isn't.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Baitshop

SMH...You boys just don't ever learn.

bulldogger15

Quote from: Baitshop on November 25, 2017, 08:37:40 am
SMH...You boys just don't ever learn.
Go back to sleep Bait. Keep on preaching.... Righteous one you are for sure.

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts." - John Wooden

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Baitshop

YAWN...is the Village Idiot up and on his momma's computer already??

bulldogger15

Quote from: Baitshop on November 25, 2017, 12:54:00 pm
YAWN...is the Village Idiot up and on his momma's computer already??
No, the village idiot left years ago, opened a greasy spoon and has been jealous of where he came from for years.

Winners focus on winning, StinkBait is a big loser and he still focuses on winners (Greenwood). Baitshop has been hating what he can't have and the people he can't be for a LONG time.

Nothing is going to change with that. Get real.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas