• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fearless Friday Hall of Fame

Started by Eddie Goodson, June 06, 2010, 04:50:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Goodson

Welcome to the Fearless Friday Hall of Fame. this board is the depository for the all-time epic threads of Fearless Friday. It will also be the home for our Fearless Fallen Heros.

Only admins and mods will be able to start or move threads to this board but everyone is able to post on any thread that is not locked.

We will have a HoF nominations thread for members to nominate a classic thread for the board. There a few that I will move here from the start and we will go from there.

Quite Frankly

Solid idea.  I'm looking forward to reviewing some of the classics that are still findable.

Bonecrusherâ„¢ aka Billy Owens

Anyway to find some post from about 5-10 years ago? Lots of classic members from back then...not sure how many of them are still around....

Thee X bear
redandgray
DB
RDFT
Grim  who I used to argue with a lot for no reason...nice guy when I met him
RebelDog....

GeorgeWBush

kjex was one of the best posters of all-time.

sam

Yeah I'm real happy for ya, and Imma let you finish, but kijex was one of the best posters of all time.......................best of all time.........

Sorry, it just reminded me of that.

But yeah, Kijex was great.  He was hard to argue with because he was really bad about using facts, presenting logical ideas, and making sensible posts.

GeorgeWBush

Quote from: sam on November 10, 2010, 10:19:28 am
But yeah, Kijex was great.  He was hard to argue with because he was really bad about using facts, presenting logical ideas, and making sensible posts.

I hate those kinds of people.

bearbacker52

got to look up juiceman, he was quite a character and the bookie

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bearbacker52 on November 29, 2010, 05:11:52 pm
got to look up juiceman, he was quite a character and the bookie
.  I have to agree....when junction city finally got over the championship hump in 2003 those guys were making gatecrasher seem kinda tame...lol

Legend

The Simple Life thread was one for the ages untill it was deleted!

Lions84

I love that my What's the Price of Gas is in your town Thread is still going. Back when I started it I was trying to find the cheapest gas from Fort Worth Texas to Clarendon Ark.  Back then we never imagined there would be a site like Gas Buddy.

DB

Used to have a lot of fun here.  The Harryson bunch...Drama Mama, Elvis.  Stirred up Harv Welch enough to get offered a steak dinner to come and argue with him.  I guess I gave Wynne some bulletin board material one time.  Walked up to some guys from the board one time and they said, "we expected you to be a black guy."

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas