• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lonoke @ Stuttgart

Started by Riverviewdad5, October 21, 2018, 03:06:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Riverviewdad5

phdefense

Why is a SWFU poster starting a Lonoke vs Stuttgart thread?

The Ref

Quote from: phdefense on October 21, 2018, 05:38:26 pm
Why is a SWFU poster starting a Lonoke vs Stuttgart thread?
What would make Riverview be classified as a "White Flight" school? It has the highest % of minorities of any school in the county. Look forward to hearing your reasoning.

phdefense

Quote from: The Ref on October 21, 2018, 08:17:08 pm
What would make Riverview be classified as a "White Flight" school? It has the highest % of minorities of any school in the county. Look forward to hearing your reasoning.
What would keep the buses from driving the additional 3 miles and dropping the kids off at SHS. I look forward to your hearing your reasoning.

The Ref

October 21, 2018, 10:35:50 pm #4 Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 10:39:03 pm by The Ref
Quote from: phdefense on October 21, 2018, 09:59:06 pm
What would keep the buses from driving the additional 3 miles and dropping the kids off at SHS. I look forward to your hearing your reasoning.
So you want the Riverview buses to pick kids up in Kensett/Judsonia & take them to completely separate district school?  Not sure what your point was there.  Still doesn't explain how you think Riverview is a "white flight" school, perhaps you don't understand the definition of the term.

https://www.google.com/maps/vt/data=smINtaj3XOOMMDD28AMNiyMQcOwB2TcfM2m7bpAy_uQ4IDIlEQKdrE7Ee5onQixogRO9oiBn3xnljc4rXap_2JpyUNafcFV2Bw5sBn4stlKE7V3q9LvJn7RHlukMRb_T46RomTbccGQUjXekYD5VQhGdLl-jS1VXhC3oU1GIjpTTtk2WPIYU8XAoGh2FmmdtqUk6WpGh4kwovLrlobCGK5PJOmLlHFYzKA9o

HorseFeathers

Is any of Eastern Searcy actually in the Riverview school district.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 22, 2018, 06:52:02 am
Is any of Eastern Searcy actually in the Riverview school district.

The schools are actually IN Searcy.

The Ref

October 22, 2018, 07:49:13 am #8 Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 07:55:19 am by The Ref
Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 22, 2018, 07:37:01 am
The schools are actually IN Searcy.
Yes, the Jr high & high school are located right off the hwy exit in Searcy.  Both elementary schools are located outside of Searcy.  Still not sure what points all of the Stuttgart people are trying to make & none of them will explain why they classify Riverview as a "White Flight" school. 

WHITE student population
Riverview 72%
Searcy 78%
Harding Academy 96%
White Co Central  87%
Bald Knob  89%
Beebe  89%

Rabhog

We are going to bring our refs with us Friday night against the Birds

footballdad2222

Quote from: Rabhog on October 22, 2018, 07:49:37 am

Your gonna need all the help you can get.

footballdad2222

You should be color blind, and not see color of skin, but see people. You racist mfs

coachcouch123

Quote from: footballdad2222 on October 22, 2018, 07:55:15 am
Your gonna need all the help you can get.
Defiantly gonna be a good match up Friday

dirtybirdz69

This is a thread about Lonoke vs Stuttgart, quit being little girls and crying about race population in schools. In the end, it does not matter anyways so talk about football not cry about race population

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Rabhog on October 22, 2018, 07:49:37 am

You'll need them.

footballdad2222

Quit being selfish and immature. These kids are working their tails off, so show some darn respect!

dirtybirdz69

yeah you tell em sugar town

BigRiverviewGuy

I´ll be surprised if Lonoke can hang in there after halftime, the birds will catch on to their run game and dominant them on offense, I think Stuttgart rolls by 27!

footballdad2222

Quote from: BigRiverviewGuy on October 22, 2018, 08:11:56 am
I´ll be surprised if Lonoke can hang in there after halftime, the birds will catch on to their run game and dominant them on offense, I think Stuttgart rolls by 27!

I like your thinking...... But I had a 28 point victory myself!!!!!

coachcouch123

Quote from: BigRiverviewGuy on October 22, 2018, 08:11:56 am
I think Lonoke will hang with them after halftime, but im saying Ricecakes by 7

dirtybirdz69

we must not forget goggles on Lonoke, Stuttgart needs to stay alert on Lonoke's run game and not fall asleep.

footballdad2222

That sophomore Lonoke has is not as good as people think... He will back down from contact... Ricebirds will likely destroy him and make him hate football.

dirtybirdz69

footballdad2222

Quote from: dirtybirdz69 on October 22, 2018, 08:23:53 am
you mean that Parks kid?
[/quote

I believe so dirty bird... He was good in junior high, but it is different in high school. Not sure if he can hold up. He hasnt seen a defense like Stuttgarts'.

coachcouch123

Quote from: footballdad2222 on October 22, 2018, 08:25:41 am
Quote from: dirtybirdz69 on October 22, 2018, 08:23:53 am
you mean that Parks kid?
[/quote I think parks will hold up fine against the Ricecakes football dad

I believe so dirty bird... He was good in junior high, but it is different in high school. Not sure if he can hold up. He hasnt seen a defense like Stuttgarts'.

footballdad2222

RabAlumni

I still say this game is close just because it is Lonoke/Stuttgart.  Unfortunately, the match-up doesn't bring the muster that it would've if Lonoke had handled business last week. I am thinking that Stuttgart still wins, but I will say by 13 breaking it open in the middle of the 3rd Quarter.

Riverviewdad5

Lonoke fans have it all wrong this game will not be as close as y'all think. May wanna simmer down a notch

RabAlumni

Quote from: Riverviewdad5 on October 22, 2018, 08:59:02 am
Lonoke fans have it all wrong this game will not be as close as y'all think. May wanna simmer down a notch

Because CAC is a good measuring stick? Nah, there were multiple factors in the other nights game that lead to Lonoke losing 7-6. I am betting Lonoke rebounds this week and makes a good showing.  Then they will handle Riverview next week on Senior night thus securing the 3 or 4 seed for the state play-offs. Everyone has known pretty much since conference play started that Stuttgart was the team to beat so nothing new there!

phdefense

October 22, 2018, 09:12:27 am #29 Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 09:38:04 am by phdefense
As is tradition here: IT'S WABBIT SLAYER TIME!!!!

Quote from: Ozzy FuddIn an abandoned warehouse with no lights.
Just shadows, and soon no rabbits.
The purpose of the event is to pass the torch.
From one generation of heavy metal to the next.
And there lie... in his black leather hunting outfit.
With a shotgun guitar with spikes coming out of it,
Ozzy Fudd the Rabbit Slayer!

In the dead of night
A shimmewing wight
Gweem of a bwade
And the devil was paid
When the axe comes down
A chewing sound
Steel against the head
Another wabbit's dead
I'm a wabbit'swayer
A guitar pwayer
With a nasty habbit
Kill the wabbit!
(Hah hah hah)
AhhhaahooOhhh

I'm a mean mistweater
A wabbit feaster
And I pwedict
A bwoody Easter
A scuwwowing shadow
And the shadow wants to stab it
In the night of echoes
Kill the wabbit!

KILL THE WABBIT!
KILL THE WABBIT!
KILL THE WABBIT!
KILL THE WABBIT!
KILL THE WABBIT!
KILL THE WABBIT!
KILL THE WABBIT!
KILL THE WABBIT!

Ohhhh...
And there won't be any more wabbits awound!
No more Wodger Wabbit
No more Peter Wabbit
And no more Pwayboy Bunny Wabbits!
Ah ha ha ha ha!
Be vewy vewy careful. Oooh...
Cwazy wabbits...

MillsFan1985

Quote from: RabAlumni on October 22, 2018, 08:55:02 am
I still say this game is close just because it is Lonoke/Stuttgart.  Unfortunately, the match-up doesn't bring the muster that it would've if Lonoke had handled business last week. I am thinking that Stuttgart still wins, but I will say by 13 breaking it open in the middle of the 3rd Quarter.

After the game last week vs MUSHS, it proved this team can bust it open, even though that is the 0-8 Mills defense, if they would've left their starters in it could've been a 60 point win or more.

I take Stuttgart by 20..... 36-16

LakeRat

I believe Lonoke will rise up and give Stuttgart somewhat of a challenge, but I don't think they have the overall strength to overcome the stout Ricebird offense and defense.

The Rabbits should hope for dry weather... they don't seem to play well wet given their poor performance against CAC and Heber.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: LakeRat on October 22, 2018, 09:45:22 am
I believe Lonoke will rise up and give Stuttgart somewhat of a challenge, but I don't think they have the overall strength to overcome the stout Ricebird offense and defense.

The Rabbits should hope for dry weather... they don't seem to play well wet given their poor performance against CAC and Heber.

Both of those game were on grass too. Don't have to worry about wet grass/mud at Stuttgart.

dirtybirdz69

Lonoke is a very beatable team, but a team to not fool around with on the field. Possibly the best team Stuttgart will face since Southside or Heber games. Stuttgart by 14 21-7

dewittdragons420

Lets keep it real. If Lonoke can keep a ground game available, they might could give stuttgart some fits. Lonoke is not good enough to beat stuttgart in the air

MillsFan1985

Unlike Lonoke, Stuttgart has a reason to play... for the conference championship rights, if they win one out of their next 2 games they win the conference as Heber is the only team able to tie their record, which they have tiebreaker rights.

If Stuttgart loses to Lonoke and beat CAC, they still win conference, as long as Heber Springs doesn't lose one of the games against Riverview or MUSHS they will have a 6-1 finishing record, which gives Stuttgart leeway to lose at least another game as they will finish with the same 6-1 record with tiebreaker, or Stuttgart could just win both and finish 7-0, automatically winning conference as everyone already has a loss.

RabAlumni

Quote from: phdefense on October 22, 2018, 09:12:27 am
As is tradition here: IT'S WABBIT SLAYER TIME!!!!

I can always count on you for something like this.... I miss the olden days for sure!

RabAlumni

Quote from: LakeRat on October 22, 2018, 09:45:22 am

I definitely believe the Wet ball to be a factor in both of those losses, but can't make excuses for not putting them in the end zone!

RabAlumni

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 22, 2018, 10:13:43 am
Both of those game were on grass too. Don't have to worry about wet grass/mud at Stuttgart.

Did you ever go back through that record book you were speaking about? I've been interested to see the data you found.

Thanks

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: RabAlumni on October 22, 2018, 01:27:10 pm

Did you ever go back through that record book you were speaking about? I've been interested to see the data you found.

Thanks

Not yet. I'll have it in a day or two.

Rabhog

Quote from: RabAlumni on October 22, 2018, 09:07:12 am

Because CAC is a good measuring stick? Nah, there were multiple factors in the other nights game that lead to Lonoke losing 7-6. I am betting Lonoke rebounds this week and makes a good showing.  Then they will handle Riverview next week on Senior night thus securing the 3 or 4 seed for the state play-offs. Everyone has known pretty much since conference play started that Stuttgart was the team to beat so nothing new there!
Rab why didn't we go for 2 either win or lose don't go to over time

RabAlumni

Quote from: Rabhog on October 22, 2018, 02:52:36 pm
Rab why didn't we go for 2 either win or lose don't go to over time

Usually a Coach has a plan as to "what if" we score here do we go for 2 and win or do I kick the XPT and we play OT. I would have to say that Coach Moore had this plan and it just wasn't executed.  Unfortunately, it likely cost them a home game in State which would be huge for the town of Lonoke considering they haven't been to State in years, much less hosted a game.

BirdFlu

dirtybirdz69

RabAlumni

dirtybirdz69

footballdad2222

Quote from: RabAlumni on October 22, 2018, 03:23:23 pm

Usually a Coach has a plan as to "what if" we score here do we go for 2 and win or do I kick the XPT and we play OT. I would have to say that Coach Moore had this plan and it just wasn't executed.  Unfortunately, it likely cost them a home game in State which would be huge for the town of Lonoke considering they haven't been to State in years, much less hosted a game.

Correct.. according to my calculations they won't this year either.

Riverviewdad5

Quote from: footballdad2222 on October 23, 2018, 09:26:06 am
There is a possibility if they beat your ricebirds in stuttgart this friday footballdad

BirdFlu

RabAlumni

Quote from: footballdad2222 on October 23, 2018, 09:26:06 am

Going to state, yes.  Hosting, possibly not.   I think you would be best to shut it down for a few though because you're showing that you aren't very old by your actions thus I would say if you are truly a "football dad" you can PM me your son's info and I will gladly pass that along to your Coach to see how he's doing, (or not doing), this season. 

Besides even if Lonoke does lose to Stuttgart, if CAC loses to BK then Lonoke can very well still obtain the 3 seed which according to my calculations has them hosting a home game?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas