• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Track Coaches Association Indoor Meet

Started by Scorpius, January 14, 2007, 08:47:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Scorpius

What all school's are going to be there? It is on Feburary 3rd.

jacketpride07

Well, I really hope that will Clinton will be there. That, for me, would be really nice.

jacketpride07

Well, I know for a fact that Clinton will be bringing some athletes. I know a ton of schools come to this meet. Anybody know of other for-sure schools that will be competing?

loser2winners

Scorpius

softballash25

Quote from: Dawg Pound '07 on January 14, 2007, 08:47:48 pm
What all school's are going to be there? It is on Feburary 3rd.

Why is it earlier this year?

Scorpius

It is a warm up indoor meet before the state meet, which is toward the end of Feburary. There aren't really any indoor meets leading up to the state meet so they figured that a meet before the state meet would help to get the athletes more in tune with running, throwing, jumping, etc. indoors. The state needs more high school indoor meets.

softballash25

Quote from: Dawg Pound '07 on January 22, 2007, 05:01:30 pm
It is a warm up indoor meet before the state meet, which is toward the end of Feburary. There aren't really any indoor meets leading up to the state meet so they figured that a meet before the state meet would help to get the athletes more in tune with running, throwing, jumping, etc. indoors. The state needs more high school indoor meets.

Thanks.  

jacketpride07

Quote from: Dawg Pound '07 on January 22, 2007, 05:01:30 pm
They had it last year and the year before as well I do believe. I might be incorrect but I am pretty sure there was a meet before the state meet those years.

Scorpius

They have had it for several years, but my point was that we need more indoor meets.

jacketpride07

Quote from: Dawg Pound '07 on January 23, 2007, 03:42:58 pm
They have had it for several years, but my point was that we need more indoor meets.
Sorry I missed your point, it is a very true one.

scout it out

jacketpride07

Scorpius

loser2winners

Does anyone have any information on the indoor meet?

jacketpride07

Well, looks like I won't be doing any indoor for right now.

Scorpius

Im pretty sure that the meet got cancelled, so now we have to wait til Feb 24 to do anything indoors. That is the State Indoor Meet.

jacketpride07

Quote from: Dawg Pound '07 on February 01, 2007, 04:49:35 pm
Im pretty sure that the meet got cancelled, so now we have to wait til Feb 24 to do anything indoors. That is the State Indoor Meet.
As of now, I won't be going to that one either.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas